00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Echo6261 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PAID WORK: Female voice over wanted for unconventional precision shooter

1,216 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi there. Thanks for reading this and potentially offering your help in realizing my game

I'm practically finished with a short 8-staged precision shooter that is a fine mix between

casual and challenging. It has an unsettling foreboding atmosphere,

but is devoid of violence, and is suitable for age 10+.

In the game, the player most defend Central Europe from incoming extraterrestrial threats.

The game will be released pretty soon here on Newgrounds and Itchio

I'm in need of a female voice actress who can speak either English or French.

The base of the player is located in France, so that's why it would be great to have a French-speaking actress.

However, this is of course not a must, and I accept English-speaking actresses too

You will be paid upfront via Paypal, and we will communicate via e-mail once you have been chosen.

You will be given the document containing all the lines and dialogue for you to speak.

If this sounds interesting to you and if you want to chat a bit about the game or anything else,

send me a message : ) also, remember to link me to your previously done VO-work so I

can evaluate you : ) I will respond to your messages here asap I'm online

- Sondre Drakensson

At 1/27/23 12:05 PM, Drakensson wrote: Hi there. Thanks for reading this and potentially offering your help in realizing my game

I'm practically finished with a short 8-staged precision shooter that is a fine mix between
casual and challenging. It has an unsettling foreboding atmosphere,
but is devoid of violence, and is suitable for age 10+.
In the game, the player most defend Central Europe from incoming extraterrestrial threats.
The game will be released pretty soon here on Newgrounds and Itchio

The base of the player is located in France, so that's why it would be great to have a French-speaking actress.
However, this is of course not a must, and I accept English-speaking actresses too

You will be paid upfront via Paypal, and we will communicate via e-mail once you have been chosen.
You will be given the document containing all the lines and dialogue for you to speak.
If this sounds interesting to you and if you want to chat a bit about the game or anything else,
send me a message : ) also, remember to link me to your previously done VO-work so I
can evaluate you : ) I will respond to your messages here asap I'm online

- Sondre Drakensson

Hello I sent you a DM!

At 1/27/23 12:05 PM, Drakensson wrote:

Bit late to the party, but if you're still looking let me know and I'll see if I can generate some interest.

Hi!

Inquiring if you are still looking for a voice actor to fill this role, because I would ve very interested to try out.

Below is a link to my Character Reel

https://soundcloud.com/freestyleva/freestyle-audio-sfw-character-reel

More than happy to do a custom audition if need be. Thankyou for listening!

UPDATE: Hey guys. This offer is now closed and our game will be out here soon. Thank you for offering your services.

I have bookmarked the link to your profiles in case

I have work for you in the future