00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Psych3d3lia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Smiling Friends Fanimatic - Alan Needed!

1,489 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everyone! I've casted or done all vocals for my Smiling Friends full length fan episode, except for the lovable red son-of-a-gun Alan.

I'm just bad at his voice. Like unacceptably bad. Like Michael Cusack will come to my house in a koala mask and strangle me with his 27 inch pythons. None of us want that.

If you are a VA and can do him at least better than that, please dm me! He and Pim are the B plot so you get to do an important part as well as save a life (mine).

Thank you for your service and don't forget to smile. :)

Response to Smiling Friends Fanimatic - Alan Needed! 2023-02-04 01:12:01

At 1/24/23 06:40 PM, bergmik wrote: Hey everyone! I've casted or done all vocals for my Smiling Friends full length fan episode, except for the lovable red son-of-a-gun Alan.

I'm just bad at his voice. Like unacceptably bad. Like Michael Cusack will come to my house in a koala mask and strangle me with his 27 inch pythons. None of us want that.

If you are a VA and can do him at least better than that, please dm me! He and Pim are the B plot so you get to do an important part as well as save a life (mine).

I will voice him if you haven't gotten anyone yet

Response to Smiling Friends Fanimatic - Alan Needed! 2023-02-07 10:57:58

At 1/24/23 06:40 PM, bergmik wrote: Hey everyone! I've casted or done all vocals for my Smiling Friends full length fan episode, except for the lovable red son-of-a-gun Alan.

I would enjoy voicing Alan for you :)

Response to Smiling Friends Fanimatic - Alan Needed! 2023-02-25 01:25:42

So, did you manage to find someone? :)

Response to Smiling Friends Fanimatic - Alan Needed! 2023-04-19 20:52:15

If you haven't found someone yet I'd love to help. Heres my demo reel, hit me back if ya still need someone.

Response to Smiling Friends Fanimatic - Alan Needed! 2023-05-01 17:41:34

Hello,

I'm interested in the spot.

My voice demo can be found linked through my Newgrounds profile.

Hope to hear back soon.

• ChaosMedler