00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Drama Casting Call! 🔞

1,160 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello. I’m starting a new project, which involves a series of NSFW audio dramas featuring various male characters, intended for queer audiences. The project itself is non-budget, only developed for the fun.

Actors must be 21 or older! I will not accept auditions from minors! The characters also featured in this project are legal of age and consenting!

The first project on the list is From Here To Uranus! Staring Marvin the Martian. 👽

The Characters-

Marvin the Marvin (All I need is your best impression, if you know who the hell this character is)

The faceless love interest (Who is male, in his late 40s, and speaks in a deep masculine voice)

You may share your auditions here, but keep the lines SFW. Your script will be shared through messages.

Response to Audio Drama Casting Call! 🔞 2023-02-10 00:53:52

At 1/23/23 11:15 PM, Marvismybitch wrote: Hello. I’m starting a new project, which involves a series of NSFW audio dramas featuring various male characters, intended for queer audiences. The project itself is non-budget, only developed for the fun.

Actors must be 21 or older! I will not accept auditions from minors! The characters also featured in this project are legal of age and consenting!

The first project on the list is From Here To Uranus! Staring Marvin the Martian. 👽

The Characters-
Marvin the Marvin (All I need is your best impression, if you know who the hell this character is)
The faceless love interest (Who is male, in his late 40s, and speaks in a deep masculine voice)

You may share your auditions here, but keep the lines SFW. Your script will be shared through messages.

Hey man, I haven't been paying enough attention to the forums over the past weeks, didn't see your post until now. Shared with the VA Collab to see if there are more people interested in playing a part.

Additionally I actually am in my forties and have a deep voice, here's my demo for reference. If you think you can use my voice, I'd love to learn more about the project.

Response to Audio Drama Casting Call! 🔞 2023-02-13 18:53:38

At 2/10/23 12:53 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 1/23/23 11:15 PM, Marvismybitch wrote: Hello. I’m starting a new project, which involves a series of NSFW audio dramas featuring various male characters, intended for queer audiences. The project itself is non-budget, only developed for the fun.

The Characters-

Hey man, I haven't been paying enough attention to the forums over the past weeks, didn't see your post until now. Shared with the VA Collab to see if there are more people interested in playing a part.

Additionally I actually am in my forties and have a deep voice, here's my demo for reference. If you think you can use my voice, I'd love to learn more about the project.

You have very incredible vocal skills! You’d make great for the faceless love interests! But I’m curious: Can you also do character impressions? If not, do you any people who can do a great impression of Marvin?

Response to Audio Drama Casting Call! 🔞 2023-02-14 00:22:06

At 2/13/23 06:53 PM, Marvismybitch wrote:
You have very incredible vocal skills! You’d make great for the faceless love interests! But I’m curious: Can you also do character impressions? If not, do you any people who can do a great impression of Marvin?

Thanks man. Impressions are not my thing, although I might be able to find someone who can help. But let's start by seeing something of a script for this - before I commit to something like this, I'd like to know what I'm really getting into. Feel free to DM me with this, cheers.