00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GingaSnappd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for female voice actors for a fan project for Watamote

1,117 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So I am making an animation for this anime called Watamote. It’s about this low social skilled girl who pretty much has to go through life in the most weirdest and most abnormal ways. I am looking for people who can do this with no payment. So there will No money involved in this project. And one thing to state is that there will be 12 episodes in total for the whole series. But we’re not going to do every episode in one take because that would be insane. Like come on now. For now, I am looking for voices that can do Tomoko Kuroki, Yū Naruse and Tomoko’s mom. So yeah, I’m just going to share my email so that the person would be able to contact me privately if they would love to do so. chaopatel@gmail.com For now, I will be waiting for better times and results.iu_875388_6305826.png

Chao Patel

To honest god, I’m not surprised that there’s no reply yet.

At 1/23/23 12:50 AM, Chao-Patel wrote: So I am making an animation for this anime called Watamote. It’s about this low social skilled girl who pretty much has to go through life in the most weirdest and most abnormal ways. I am looking for people who can do this with no payment. So there will No money involved in this project. And one thing to state is that there will be 12 episodes in total for the whole series. But we’re not going to do every episode in one take because that would be insane. Like come on now. For now, I am looking for voices that can do Tomoko Kuroki, Yū Naruse and Tomoko’s mom. So yeah, I’m just going to share my email so that the person would be able to contact me privately if they would love to do so. chaopatel@gmail.com For now, I will be waiting for better times and results.

Chao Patel

At 1/23/23 12:08 PM, Chao-Patel wrote: To honest god, I’m not surprised that there’s no reply yet.

Traffic over here can indeed be very slow, although personally I'm surprised this reply came within half a day of your original message - not sure what your expectations were, here.

Anyhow, I've shared this post with the VA Collab, maybe there's any takers there. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully.

At 2/10/23 12:49 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 1/23/23 12:08 PM, Chao-Patel wrote: To honest god, I’m not surprised that there’s no reply yet.
Traffic over here can indeed be very slow, although personally I'm surprised this reply came within half a day of your original message - not sure what your expectations were, here.

Anyhow, I've shared this post with the VA Collab, maybe there's any takers there. Fingers crossed!

Chao Patel

It’s a year now and I think there’s no update.

At 2/10/23 12:49 AM, LuckyDee wrote:

Chao Patel

At 2/17/24 10:01 AM, Chao-Patel wrote: It’s a year now and I think there’s no update.

Yeah, I feel for you man. I hope you managed to mobilize some actors through other channels.