00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No Experience Voice Actor (Male/British)

859 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm new here but I would love to do absolutely any voice acting for free on any project that would have me, it's a job I would love to do one day but even as a hobby with no pay, it's something I'm so so passionate about but I've never put myself out there.

If anyone has any interest please hit me up because it would help me so so much to get my foot in the door and some experience.

Response to No Experience Voice Actor (Male/British) 2023-01-22 13:57:58

I really appreciate that, thank you!

Response to No Experience Voice Actor (Male/British) 2023-02-10 00:43:29

At 1/20/23 04:28 AM, MoonlitWisp wrote: I'm new here but I would love to do absolutely any voice acting for free on any project that would have me, it's a job I would love to do one day but even as a hobby with no pay, it's something I'm so so passionate about but I've never put myself out there.

If anyone has any interest please hit me up because it would help me so so much to get my foot in the door and some experience.

Hey man, welcome aboard! I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell all the people here who post something similar to what you're sharing: if you want to get cast, be prepared to put in the effort. Look out for auditions, submit yours, get rejected, repeat. Eventually you'll skip the 'get rejected' step, might be on your first attempt, might be on a higher number, but still you're going to repeat that cycle. What I mean is don't expect creators to come to you until you start building a fanbase for yourself, which you do by getting cast. And for that, all the practice you've been getting and the networking you did while auditioning is going to be a great help.

If you're determined, go out there and grab those roles, don't sit around waiting for them to come to you. Apply a bunch of elbow grease and I'm sure you can make a name for yourself.