00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kanars61 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making

1,147 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making. Please message me what character you want to do and I will give you the details on them and how they should sound and also a script from my comic. Also, you don't need to be a professional but please make sure your microphone is good, you don't need big equipment or nothing like that just make sure your microphone is clear. You can even use your phone microphone! If it's clear of course. So please share this post with everyone that is interested in it.

Response to I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making 2023-01-19 13:09:47

At 1/17/23 07:32 PM, KawaiiStar wrote: I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making. Please message me what character you want to do and I will give you the details on them and how they should sound and also a script from my comic. Also, you don't need to be a professional but please make sure your microphone is good, you don't need big equipment or nothing like that just make sure your microphone is clear. You can even use your phone microphone! If it's clear of course. So please share this post with everyone that is interested in it.

hello am down for this prjocet

cpj

BBS Signature

Response to I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making 2023-02-10 00:24:51

At 1/17/23 07:32 PM, KawaiiStar wrote: I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making.

Sorry I didn't pick up on this sooner, but if you're still looking, why not share a little more information on what you're making. I mean you're asking people to pick a character, but you're not even telling us what the characters actually are. With some more background info and maybe a couple of pictures, I bet you can get more than just one VA to respond to this.

Response to I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making 2023-02-20 19:11:06

At 2/10/23 12:24 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 1/17/23 07:32 PM, KawaiiStar wrote: I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making.
Sorry I didn't pick up on this sooner, but if you're still looking, why not share a little more information on what you're making. I mean you're asking people to pick a character, but you're not even telling us what the characters actually are. With some more background info and maybe a couple of pictures, I bet you can get more than just one VA to respond to this.

You are so right!! Thank you for the criticism. If you want more information about my characters then look at this. https://www.deviantart.com/xxnewyorkamarixx/art/My-ocs-1-zoom-in-or-read-desc-to-read-931373509

https://www.deviantart.com/xxnewyorkamarixx/art/My-ocs-2-zoom-in-or-read-desc-to-read-931376988

Response to I'm looking for voice actors for a comic I'm making 2023-02-20 19:14:17

At 2/20/23 07:11 PM, KawaiiStar wrote:
At 2/10/23 12:24 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
You are so right!! Thank you for the criticism. If you want more information about my characters then look at this. https://www.deviantart.com/xxnewyorkamarixx/art/My-ocs-1-zoom-in-or-read-desc-to-read-931373509

https://www.deviantart.com/xxnewyorkamarixx/art/My-ocs-2-zoom-in-or-read-desc-to-read-931376988

And also I did said I will give you the details on them if that person messages me back so I was going to give them information about my ocs