00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mtcowboy462 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone need a male Voice Actor?

630 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Anyone need a male Voice Actor? 2022-12-28 17:39:41

Hi,I'm Dyl and as you've already seen I've signed up for VA work.I'm British but can do a few accents.Feel free to ask more about that subject aswell as any other questions or details you would like to know.My Discord is below,but feel free to message me on Newgrounds.I may not see it as fast though.

LordPringletonIV#3365

DylTheRetroDemon:)

At 12/28/22 05:39 PM, DylTheRetroDemon wrote: Hi,I'm Dyl and as you've already seen I've signed up for VA work.I'm British but can do a few accents.Feel free to ask more about that subject aswell as any other questions or details you would like to know.My Discord is below,but feel free to message me on Newgrounds.I may not see it as fast though.
LordPringletonIV#3365

Hey man, welcome to the club - good to see you profiling yourself and putting in effort to chase up roles. However, like I explained in one of these topics, please focus on recent casting calls - if you want to get your hopes up that a months-old call still hasn't been fulfilled, be my guest, but by resurrecting these old topics other actors will start responding too, nobody will actually be helped by it and the roles that should get the attention are buried in an avalanche of pointless replies. If you want to check, please check with the creator through DM. Thanks for understanding.

That being said, stick to this approach and get your auditions in and you'll be landing roles in no time. Good luck!