00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BOTTO-NG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Eldritchsaxes musical abominations

709 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lately I've been getting into making my own music so here's my music thread to document my current and future songs. And of course to get some much needed feedback since I'm just a beginner in this.

My main equipment is my Alesis melody 61 keyboard, my saxophone, and unfortunately since I don't have a mic yet I use my phone to record. I know I know. But I'm saving up and soon I'll be able to afford an actual decent mic soon.

Any feedback and advice would be much appreciated and of course thank you reading this.

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2022-10-18 15:32:50

My first two songs I made pretty barebones especially the 2nd one

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2022-10-18 15:35:41

My 3rd and latest song agan made using my keyboard and my phone to record. Personally I think it's my best song but still pretty amateurish especially with the recording quailty. I think I need to learn how to add multipe different aspects in my song rather than using one main melody

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2022-10-29 00:58:33

Made this lil tune a few nights ago. It's just a demo so far tho since I feel it sounds very incomplete right now, but I still haven't figured out what else to add tho.

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2023-01-01 00:20:56

Made this song to kind of reminisce about 2022

Holy shit it’s been ages since I updated this thread, my apologies if this counts as me Necro-posting

but here’s some of my latest stuff. This was just a simple loop I made I really like it and I’m planning to actually use this for my own personal animation project. I’ve been using FL studio now so I feel like the quality of my songs has definitely improved a bit

Also made some stuff for a Game on NG called IZAK. These are honestly not my best work but they’re something. As of now, I’m actually planning to make some music in the near future. As always feedback is more than welcomed

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2023-12-06 08:01:20

Whoa, I didn’t know you were also making music! I’ll give these a listen soon!

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2023-12-06 12:40:44

At 12/6/23 08:01 AM, Thetageist wrote: Whoa, I didn’t know you were also making music! I’ll give these a listen soon!

Yeah I’ve always been into music so I thought why not. Honestly an good portion of these are not that great but I would love to hear your thoughts

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2023-12-08 17:13:20

I come back with a new song. I kinda wanna get more into the vibe of Yume Nikki's OST and Liminal spaces it's pretty short but I kinda like it. Also I showed this to some of my online friends from Twitter, and they all seem to really like it!! Even, my sister who doesn't really engage with my stuff actually seemed to enjoyed it a bit. Overall I'm pretty happy from the encouragement. Over the next few weeks I'm gonna make some cover art for this song and probably upload it to YouTube. I also plan to make an animation with this song in the near future.

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2023-12-16 16:13:39

Back again with another ambient track still wanna capture the vibe of Yume Nikki but lately I've been listening to Silent Hill's OST so I wanted to get some SH vibe in there although I probably could have gone more heavy on the SH stuff.

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2024-01-14 17:23:48

Uploaded, In the end it's all silent on Yt using my Latest art as an Thumbnail, Go give it a listen if you want to.

Response to Eldritchsaxes musical abominations 2024-02-06 15:18:56

Made something pretty simple, wanted to try making stuff outside of horror for once.