00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Quezzyman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Design a ghostly friend... and I'll add it to something spooky!

1,192 Views | 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

iu_776068_9391319.gif

Hi everyone, remember this spooky guy? Yes, no... anyway, Im thinking on designing something for this Halloween, and need your help.

You guys get to design your own friend for specter, post your spooky pals here and I'll add them to something cool for Halloween.

Click here for cool stuff...

BBS Signature

booiu_776235_10868458.webp

I am the original GetterRocka

At 10/15/22 07:41 PM, GetterRocka wrote: boo

Cool, thanks. I've got 1 question though, what will you name the ghost?

BBS Signature

BTW guys, could you also leave the name of your ghosts too... So that I know what each ghost is called.

BBS Signature

At 10/15/22 04:32 PM, josh2002taylor wrote:
Hi everyone, remember this spooky guy? Yes, no... anyway, Im thinking on designing something for this Halloween, and need your help.

You guys get to design your own friend for specter, post your spooky pals here and I'll add them to something cool for Halloween.

iu_776523_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 10/16/22 05:47 AM, PerKGrok wrote:

Woops wrong place for the reply i was sending, anyway Keep them coming guys!

BBS Signature

@perKGrok Woah nice! If you have a name for the ghost could you also post it here so that I know what each ghost is called

BBS Signature

At 10/16/22 05:54 AM, josh2002taylor wrote:

@perKGrok Woah nice! If you have a name for the ghost could you also post it here so that I know what each ghost is called

OK, let's name her;

Doleful Gretchen

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 10/16/22 09:22 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 10/16/22 05:54 AM, josh2002taylor wrote:

OK, let's name her;
Doleful Gretchen

Nice! I'll add her to the project I'm gonna make. Thx 😊

If you know anyone else who might want to take part, let them know...

BBS Signature

Woops, I'm bad at replying lol. Ignore this reply... I wish I could delete these... but can only edit them...

BBS Signature

At 10/16/22 05:30 AM, josh2002taylor wrote:

:@GetterRocka Cool, thanks. I've got 1 question though, what will you name the ghost?

BBS Signature

At 10/16/22 09:32 AM, josh2002taylor wrote:
@GetterRocka Cool, thanks. I've got 1 question though, what will you name the ghost?

How about Joseph

I am the original GetterRocka

At 10/16/22 11:52 AM, GetterRocka wrote:
At 10/16/22 09:32 AM, josh2002taylor wrote:
@GetterRocka Cool, thanks. I've got 1 question though, what will you name the ghost?
How about Joseph

Sure, i'll add Joseph to the project. Thx, if you know anyone else who may want to join in, let them know.

BBS Signature

Here's a friend for him! Mr. Death! Lol, I'm not good with names

iu_777458_4969108.webp

More animations: https://www.youtube.com/sorangin1

At 10/17/22 10:54 AM, SoraNgin wrote: Here's a friend for him! Mr. Death! Lol, I'm not good with names

Cool, Mr death is fine! Thanks for taking part :)

If you know anyone else who may be interested in taking part, let them know!

BBS Signature

iu_777480_8950184.png

I present spook

shitpost enjoyer

BBS Signature

At 10/17/22 12:26 PM, Brugnuh wrote:
I present spook

Nice! I'll add spook to the project, thanks :)

If you know anyone else who may like to take part, let them know!

BBS Signature

At 10/17/22 05:14 PM, Huzzu wrote: I'm bad at art see?
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/huzzu/found-minion-hair-salon-bad-hair-day-dog

It not that bad, you can always try anyway, I'm not bothering that much if it isn't great. But if you really don't want to be a part of it, that's fine too.

BBS Signature

At 10/17/22 05:28 PM, Huzzu wrote:
At 10/17/22 05:20 PM, josh2002taylor wrote:
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/huzzu/found-minion-hair-salon-bad-hair-day-dog
It not that bad, you can always try anyway, I'm not bothering that much if it isn't great. But if you really don't want to be a part of it, that's fine too.
here you don't have to add though If you don't want to
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/huzzu/ghost-thing-for-collab-i-guess

Cool! It ok if you're not great at art, if you keep trying I'm sure you'll get better. The project is mostly for fun anyway.

I have 1 question for you, what will you name the ghost?

BBS Signature

At 10/17/22 05:42 PM, josh2002taylor wrote:
Cool! It ok if you're not great at art, if you keep trying I'm sure you'll get better. The project is mostly for fun anyway.

@Huzzu Cool! It's ok if you're not great at art, if you keep trying I'm sure you'll get better. The project is mostly for fun anyway.

BBS Signature

At 10/18/22 01:00 PM, Huzzu wrote:
At 10/18/22 05:27 AM, josh2002taylor wrote:
At 10/17/22 05:42 PM, josh2002taylor wrote:

@Huzzu Cool! It's ok if you're not great at art, if you keep trying I'm sure you'll get better. The project is mostly for fun anyway.

ded? I guess

Cool, thanks for taking part :)

If your OK with it, I'll add it to the project.

If you know anyone else who may be interested let them know.

BBS Signature

Been doing a character design course on killshare that suggests you should add a unique feature to your characters to make them stand out so they're even recognisable from their silhouettes. I therefore took a traditional ghost and gave him big feet.

iu_779708_2348424.png

Name is Richard.

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

At 10/20/22 12:10 PM, 53xy83457 wrote: Been doing a character design course on killshare that suggests you should add a unique feature to your characters to make them stand out so they're even recognisable from their silhouettes. I therefore took a traditional ghost and gave him big feet.

Name is Richard.

Lol nice, thanks for joining in. If you know anyone else who may want to join in, let them know.

I'll add Richard in :)

BBS Signature

Haven't shown him in a while, but here's Ribs. (Yes, I know... definitely not used before name)iu_780305_9876195.webp

At 10/21/22 05:38 AM, FoxLightAnimations wrote:

Haven't shown him in a while, but here's Ribs. (Yes, I know... Very generic name)

I like it! I'll add ribs to the project, thanks for joining in.

If you know anyone else who may like to join in, let them know.

BBS Signature

Meet Booboo, he is very excited to meet you.

iu_780835_8048042.gif

At 10/22/22 12:30 AM, Skoops wrote: Meet Booboo, he is very excited to meet you.

Please do me a favor and never draw anything like that face again.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

At 10/22/22 12:30 AM, Skoops wrote: Meet Booboo, he is very excited to meet you.

Oh wow! That's kinda creepy, But thanks!

If you know anyone else who may want to join in, let them know.

BBS Signature

I'll contribute with this small friend

iu_781036_9271359.webp

At 10/22/22 11:28 AM, thecouchpotater wrote: I'll contribute with this small friend

Nice, thanks! If you have a name for the friend, can you please post it here so that I know what each ghost is called.

BBS Signature