00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

fillup69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Black Male Voice (Medium-Deep Pitch)

881 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Yo! I'm an amateur voice actor that's looking for some gigs in voicing animated characters for upcoming projects. I also don't mind narrating if your channel is based on crime docs/investigations or if you have Top 10 lists as I've done this line of work before. If you know of any gigs like this, or if you have one yourself feel free to PM me or reply to this post. I'm trying to get myself out there more for VA.

Response to Black Male Voice (Medium-Deep Pitch) 2022-09-19 11:10:26

At 9/19/22 10:33 AM, vontheyonko wrote: Yo! I'm an amateur voice actor that's looking for some gigs in voicing animated characters for upcoming projects. I also don't mind narrating if your channel is based on crime docs/investigations or if you have Top 10 lists as I've done this line of work before. If you know of any gigs like this, or if you have one yourself feel free to PM me or reply to this post. I'm trying to get myself out there more for VA.

Hey man, I'm pretty sure you've been hanging out here long enough to have seen my default answer, but here it is regardless: don't just advertise yourself, chase up those projects. Although it looks like you basically already got that covered too...

Maybe write a couple of simple skits yourself - or recruit one of the community writers - and publish something on your own as a showcase?

Response to Black Male Voice (Medium-Deep Pitch) 2022-09-19 11:18:07

At 9/19/22 11:10 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 9/19/22 10:33 AM, vontheyonko wrote: Yo! I'm an amateur voice actor that's looking for some gigs in voicing animated characters for upcoming projects. I also don't mind narrating if your channel is based on crime docs/investigations or if you have Top 10 lists as I've done this line of work before. If you know of any gigs like this, or if you have one yourself feel free to PM me or reply to this post. I'm trying to get myself out there more for VA.
Hey man, I'm pretty sure you've been hanging out here long enough to have seen my default answer, but here it is regardless: don't just advertise yourself, chase up those projects. Although it looks like you basically already got that covered too...

Maybe write a couple of simple skits yourself - or recruit one of the community writers - and publish something on your own as a showcase?

ya that ture corey its chance by the way

keep up the good work

and good luck on your voice acting dreams

cpj

BBS Signature

Response to Black Male Voice (Medium-Deep Pitch) 2022-09-19 13:29:24

At 9/19/22 11:18 AM, coolchance650484 wrote:
ya that ture corey its chance by the way
keep up the good work
and good luck on your voice acting dreams

Hey Chance

It's not Corey by the way