00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

p0tterindy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Recruiting VAs

919 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 02:24:58

I'm Caio Soul, and I animate a web series called Spin Axle. I'm currently looking for Female VAs to voice a few characters for some of my upcoming projects. If you are interested, DM me and I can go into the characters more.

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 05:28:14

At 9/11/22 02:24 AM, CaioSoul wrote: I'm Caio Soul, and I animate a web series called Spin Axle. I'm currently looking for Female VAs to voice a few characters for some of my upcoming projects. If you are interested, DM me and I can go into the characters more.

I'll see if I can find some for you; in the meantime, why not share a little more on what you're planning?

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 06:19:40

At 9/11/22 05:28 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 9/11/22 02:24 AM, CaioSoul wrote: I'm Caio Soul, and I animate a web series called Spin Axle. I'm currently looking for Female VAs to voice a few characters for some of my upcoming projects. If you are interested, DM me and I can go into the characters more.
I'll see if I can find some for you; in the meantime, why not share a little more on what you're planning?

Currently I have three more projects, one is an animation crossover with the character " Cassette girl " and the other two are part of a some what finale to the series. The finale will a lot of returning characters, but since the VAs for some characters won't be returning I'm currently looking for new ones to fill in the roles.

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 07:44:08

Heres my demo, good luck !

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 14:51:57

At 9/11/22 07:44 AM, SailorSilverStar wrote:

You sound great, would you be interested?

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 16:37:27

At 9/11/22 02:51 PM, CaioSoul wrote:

Thank you very much, Im happy to see what you think id be a good fit for

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 20:34:08

At 9/11/22 04:37 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote:

I've got two characters that I think you'll be perfect for. One is a character named Allison who is a bartender and a good friend to the main characters. The other is Cassette girl who I'm doing a special episode for later in October. If you know anyone else that would be interested too, feel free to let me know

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-11 22:18:28

At 9/11/22 08:34 PM, CaioSoul wrote:
I've got two characters that I think you'll be perfect for. One is a character named Allison who is a bartender and a good friend to the main characters. The other is Cassette girl who I'm doing a special episode for later in October. If you know anyone else that would be interested too, feel free to let me know

Im happy to audition ^_^

Response to Recruiting VAs 2022-09-12 02:54:20

At 9/11/22 10:18 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote:
At 9/11/22 08:34 PM, CaioSoul wrote:
Im happy to audition ^_^

Great! I'll send you a lines for each character as well as a description of how they should be portrayed.