00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Have you ever dream in your artstyle ?

142 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So a about a month ago i have dream some weird thing, than i woke up be like "Huh that could be a good Oneshot concept". But when i try to recall it i can only remember in my artstyle, which was kinda weird.

I Made Dumb Stuff

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-04 12:57:17

No, but now I want to, I instead got sleep paralysis for the first time.

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-04 13:48:48

No. I imagine things in my art style and maybe I've dreamed of some of my characters. However, my dreams most of the time are "realistic" in the sense that everyone and everything is reflected in reality.

All I do in my dreams is fly around, fail math tests, and somehow singlehandedly disarm gunmen. Sadly.

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-04 14:26:17

At 9/4/22 01:48 PM, LadyKuki wrote: No. I imagine things in my art style and maybe I've dreamed of some of my characters. However, my dreams most of the time are "realistic" in the sense that everyone and everything is reflected in reality.

All I do in my dreams is fly around, fail math tests, and somehow singlehandedly disarm gunmen. Sadly.

don't worry,i fail math tests in both dreams and reality if it makes you feel better

(calculus still haunts me to this day)

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-04 15:06:23

At 9/4/22 02:26 PM, pointlessfield wrote:
At 9/4/22 01:48 PM, LadyKuki wrote: No. I imagine things in my art style and maybe I've dreamed of some of my characters. However, my dreams most of the time are "realistic" in the sense that everyone and everything is reflected in reality.

don't worry,i fail math tests in both dreams and reality if it makes you feel better

You're telling me. Calculus is terrifying. I think I only bypassed math classes because I was a no-lifer. It has nothing to do with my actual abilities at all, as I had to keep asking my tutor for help...

At 9/4/22 03:06 PM, LadyKuki wrote:

You're telling me. Calculus is terrifying. I think I only bypassed math classes because I was a no-lifer. It has nothing to do with my actual abilities at all, as I had to keep asking my tutor for help...

i took calculus 2 4 times,using whatever tutorship i could grab my hands on for the first 2 and having an experience of a whole year for the last 2 times. i got a solid D after they gave us bonus 5 points (bless God)

never again calculus

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-04 15:15:59

At 9/4/22 03:13 PM, pointlessfield wrote:

i took calculus 2 4 times,using whatever tutorship i could grab my hands on for the first 2 and having an experience of a whole year for the last 2 times. i got a solid D after they gave us bonus 5 points (bless God)
never again calculus

Are you sure you weren't just living a nightmare and someone forgot to pinch you?

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-04 15:53:44

At 9/4/22 03:15 PM, LadyKuki wrote:
At 9/4/22 03:13 PM, pointlessfield wrote:

never again calculus
Are you sure you weren't just living a nightmare and someone forgot to pinch you?

the grade is slapped in there,it's a grim reminder of my failures and misfortunes,and at the same time a good reminder of relief and miracles. i indeed lived a nightmare and suffered countless of pinches as i saw the horrors of the test once more,but i did not wake up...i was already awake,it was there,the misery..the pain...the God forsaken freaking column that i had no idea how to solve and would probably never help in any way shape or form in my life....it was all there....it's still there,,wait WHY IS IT HERE SEND HELP

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-04 15:55:05

At 9/4/22 12:28 PM, Mic285 wrote: So a about a month ago i have dream some weird thing, than i woke up be like "Huh that could be a good Oneshot concept". But when i try to recall it i can only remember in my artstyle, which was kinda weird.

I've had that before. Though sometimes I do forget how the really good ones were. Lol

It happens. :/

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-05 09:47:11

Ha! We always have a dream that want to show, but got blocked by our own artstyles

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-05 12:32:01

I just dream blobs, I can never see clear details

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Have you ever dream in your artstyle ? 2022-09-05 15:28:55

There was one time that I dreamt of a scene from something I've worked on a bit too obsessively but I can't recall if it was in my artstyle or not. Man, that would've been a weird one had it been lucid.

peskytarian

BBS Signature