00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New VA introduction

669 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New VA introduction 2022-09-01 18:18:24

Hello i am new to VA and wanted to say hello to the community. From what i could tell you have to be asked to voice a roll and there is no auditions for this site. can this be confirmed? I would like to be given a chance and would appreciate help and a coach. If you would like me for a role please reach out or message me through the socials i have linked to my account

I use most of the socials. I currently use twitch streaming for voice practice and hope to use that platform to help with rolls and voice acting.

Response to New VA introduction 2022-09-02 00:25:34

At 9/1/22 06:18 PM, Goblin271 wrote: Hello i am new to VA and wanted to say hello to the community. From what i could tell you have to be asked to voice a roll and there is no auditions for this site. can this be confirmed? I would like to be given a chance and would appreciate help and a coach. If you would like me for a role please reach out or message me through the socials i have linked to my account

I use most of the socials. I currently use twitch streaming for voice practice and hope to use that platform to help with rolls and voice acting.

Hey and welcome! To answer your question, I don't think your source is correct - the big names here do get asked to act, but for most it's a matter of offering your services frequently, combined with auditioning for parts. Personally, if the situation is unclear, I tend to ask for a couple of sample lines to audition with anyway. Gives both parties a chance to test the waters before committing to anything.

Any other questions or coaching you need, just hit the forum and we'll work something out. Go out there and get 'em!