00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pending 24 requests

169 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pending 24 requests 2022-09-01 13:16:07

If anybody reads this, please understand I have a lot on my plate and I don't want to make my health issues worse please understand that everybody needs to take care of their mental health and have a break.

Link: https://lovelyprincessn64.newgrounds.com/news/post/1300066

Welcome to my castle

BBS Signature

Response to Pending 24 requests 2022-09-01 13:26:31

everything's fine don't worry, take your time and know that everyone waiting is patient regarding their request. at the end of the day, they're requests and they didn't pay money for them so don't stress yourself out

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Pending 24 requests 2022-09-01 13:41:01

No need for apologies, take all the time you need.

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to Pending 24 requests 2022-09-01 14:48:45

iu_741028_8014430.gif

I think you are taking this stuff far too seriously. Don't kill yourself over this, it's not worth it. We all understand how you feel. There's no ticking clock or anything. Take you time. I'm not gonna lose sleep because I didn't have my request filled or anything like that.

Please accept these consoling headpats. Take a break and rest. Don't worry so much about this. Your health is far more important than some pictures :3

This isn't twitter either. We don't send death threats or anything like that (unless you want us to)

iu_741029_8014430.gif

Rustler of Jimmies

My Art Dump

BBS Signature

Response to Pending 24 requests 2022-09-01 15:18:45

At 9/1/22 02:48 PM, misterbright wrote:
I think you are taking this stuff far too seriously. Don't kill yourself over this, it's not worth it. We all understand how you feel. There's no ticking clock or anything. Take you time. I'm not gonna lose sleep because I didn't have my request filled or anything like that.

Please accept these consoling headpats. Take a break and rest. Don't worry so much about this. Your health is far more important than some pictures :3

This isn't twitter either. We don't send death threats or anything like that (unless you want us to)

Thanks for understanding

Welcome to my castle

BBS Signature

Response to Pending 24 requests 2022-09-01 15:33:33

At 9/1/22 03:18 PM, LovelyPrincessN64 wrote:
At 9/1/22 02:48 PM, misterbright wrote:

Thanks for understanding

You just got to newgrounds too. We don't want to lose you just after you got here!

iu_741066_8014430.gif

Rustler of Jimmies

My Art Dump

BBS Signature