00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GaboRabo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need someone to voice 6 words for a song

659 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello voice actors and actresses! I am sorry for becoming one of the soulless people on this forum looking for voice actors to help out with a project. But here I am...

So, as some of you may know, I am running a little monthly event on Newgrounds called MTAC (Monthly theme audio/art challenge). The theme for this month is retro so I am doing a Eurobeat-style song. All I need is for a voice actor to say "Ready your engines. Get set. Go" for the beginning of the song. You can message me on discord (Tangerine#7810) or PM me if you are interested. You will of course be properly credited as a voice actor).

Once again, I am sorry for being one of the heartless monsters who asks an artist for free work. Trust me, as a musician I understand how it feels. But I only need 6 words and not a full-time voice actor to voice the main character in my 154-episode cartoon show. If you are interested in helping me out, please reach out.

Thank you

If you read this, you get a virtual cookie

BBS Signature

Response to I need someone to voice 6 words for a song 2022-08-13 04:42:16

Hey good news everyone! I have found an alternative :). I am no longer a degenerate asking for free work. Stay safe everyone and don't get exploited :)

(Also, sorry for the now useless thread. I don't know how to delete them).

I guess you can talk about how you have been exploited in the past by the "Work for exposure" type of job. Just to give this thread some meaning.

If you read this, you get a virtual cookie

BBS Signature

Response to I need someone to voice 6 words for a song 2022-08-26 01:18:49

At 8/13/22 04:42 AM, Tangerine wrote: Hey good news everyone! I have found an alternative :). I am no longer a degenerate asking for free work. Stay safe everyone and don't get exploited :)

Wouldn't worry about that if I were you - most of the projects over here are passion things anyway, and especially starting VA could use the exposure (not to mention the practice). As long as you're upfront about it, there's nothing to be ashamed about.