00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LeDeter just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an artist to collaborate with me with an project

755 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

For so long i've been making this project that went thro so many changes and finally became videogame. Now main problem is that my art is shit and lacking so i never will make it look good. Heres some progress so far and i hope i find someone to help us even a bit. The games about dinosaur superhero team fighting crimes with 7 selectable characters with their abilities set in some chaotic worldiu_720308_8833680.webp.Note this is just a concept idea for level

At 8/8/22 03:27 PM, Reksanator wrote: For so long i've been making this project that went thro so many changes and finally became videogame. Now main problem is that my art is shit and lacking so i never will make it look good. Heres some progress so far and i hope i find someone to help us even a bit. The games about dinosaur superhero team fighting crimes with 7 selectable characters with their abilities set in some chaotic world.Note this is just a concept idea for level

Am I what you are looking for? Here is some art I didiu_721532_11646260.pngiu_721533_11646260.webp

Reminds me a lot of Streets of Rage or Final Fight! i like the idea honestly and i could help for sure, go check my profile and see if you like my work, if yes then we will DM each other and work from there ;)

!النصر لنا

BBS Signature

At 3/7/23 08:25 AM, Lt-Abdelhak wrote: Reminds me a lot of Streets of Rage or Final Fight! i like the idea honestly and i could help for sure, go check my profile and see if you like my work, if yes then we will DM each other and work from there ;)

Hello, i've seen your art and i think its amazing but unfortunately the game wa shut down due to numerous issues and this thread aswell but thanks for reaching out!

At 3/8/23 03:03 PM, Reksanator wrote:
At 3/7/23 08:25 AM, Lt-Abdelhak wrote: Reminds me a lot of Streets of Rage or Final Fight! i like the idea honestly and i could help for sure, go check my profile and see if you like my work, if yes then we will DM each other and work from there ;)
Hello, i've seen your art and i think its amazing but unfortunately the game wa shut down due to numerous issues and this thread aswell but thanks for reaching out!

Oh what a shame, good luck with whatever youll be making next

!النصر لنا

BBS Signature

At 3/8/23 03:41 PM, Lt-Abdelhak wrote:
At 3/8/23 03:03 PM, Reksanator wrote:
Oh what a shame, good luck with whatever youll be making next

Thanks same to you