00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Broojk just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking to VA NSFW Content (free or paid idc)

898 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Honestly I've been pretty bored and wanting to get into the voice acting scene for awhile now. Figured NSFW would be an interesting place to start so please lmk if you would need my voice! Oh also Male VA

Response to Looking to VA NSFW Content (free or paid idc) 2022-08-05 02:21:07

At 7/26/22 12:12 AM, NotDocFr021 wrote: Honestly I've been pretty bored and wanting to get into the voice acting scene for awhile now. Figured NSFW would be an interesting place to start so please lmk if you would need my voice! Oh also Male VA

What's your vocal range my dude? You need an audio sample on your profile.

Response to Looking to VA NSFW Content (free or paid idc) 2022-08-26 00:58:00

At 7/26/22 12:12 AM, NotDocFr021 wrote: Honestly I've been pretty bored and wanting to get into the voice acting scene for awhile now. Figured NSFW would be an interesting place to start so please lmk if you would need my voice! Oh also Male VA

Welcome to the party man! What Brog said above makes sense, but more so you'll need to go out there and chase up projects and actively audition for roles. Just putting up a forum post advertising your availability is not going to get you far, unfortunately. If you put in the effort, you're going to be landing roles before you know it, and either way the experience from practicing acting and production over and over again is going to be invaluable too.

Good luck!