00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Broojk just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FREE VOICE ACTING

956 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FREE VOICE ACTING 2022-07-20 01:04:06

Yo,

I'm new to Newgrounds and voice acting and im trying to create a demo real, gain some experience, and have some fun. currently studying radio and have high-quality equipment. I have a diverse range and am happy to voice any role. please contact me for more info or if you're interested. Cheers :)

Response to FREE VOICE ACTING 2022-07-24 22:35:34 (edited 2022-07-24 22:41:28)

Sorry wrong forum. That said if I ever need a VA for certain roles I'll let you know. Still before you get into it, you just need to answer one question. How good are your impressions? Be it voicing a character/celeb, different accents, languages, singing voice, are you subtle or hammy, would you consider yourself classic or modern. Things like that.

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.

Response to FREE VOICE ACTING 2022-07-27 04:54:57

Response to FREE VOICE ACTING 2022-08-26 00:53:29

At 7/20/22 01:04 AM, Fowlie wrote: Yo,
I'm new to Newgrounds and voice acting and im trying to create a demo real, gain some experience, and have some fun. currently studying radio and have high-quality equipment. I have a diverse range and am happy to voice any role. please contact me for more info or if you're interested. Cheers :)

Hey there,

Sorry for not responding sooner, but welcome to the club! Creating a demo reel is a good plan, but you'll want to make sure you have some quality material for it first - if it's going to be the first impression people get of you, you'll naturally want to make it a good one. I'd advise you to start out by chasing up roles and auditioning as much as you can. It'll help build experience in both acting and production and will get you started in making a name for yourself. Don't expect anyone to come and find you, you need to actively work to get into projects.

If you want any more help, tips or feedback on your work, feel free to use this forum - @CIEIRMusic how is this the wrong forum? - or reach out to people you think will be able to help you. Most of them will be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers,

D

Response to FREE VOICE ACTING 2022-08-26 01:07:08

At 8/26/22 12:53 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 7/20/22 01:04 AM, Fowlie wrote: Yo,
Hey there,

Sorry for not responding sooner, but welcome to the club! Creating a demo reel is a good plan, but you'll want to make sure you have some quality material for it first - if it's going to be the first impression people get of you, you'll naturally want to make it a good one. I'd advise you to start out by chasing up roles and auditioning as much as you can. It'll help build experience in both acting and production and will get you started in making a name for yourself. Don't expect anyone to come and find you, you need to actively work to get into projects.

If you want any more help, tips or feedback on your work, feel free to use this forum - @CIEIRMusic how is this the wrong forum? - or reach out to people you think will be able to help you. Most of them will be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers,

D

When I wrote the comment before I initially thought the person was looking for voice actors. I realized my mistake and edited my original comment. I never said this was the wrong forum, for y'all. Mainly that I posted in the wrong place.

Response to FREE VOICE ACTING 2022-08-26 01:16:35

At 8/26/22 01:07 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote:
When I wrote the comment before I initially thought the person was looking for voice actors. I realized my mistake and edited my original comment. I never said this was the wrong forum, for y'all. Mainly that I posted in the wrong place.

Ah well that explains it then - thanks.

Response to FREE VOICE ACTING 2022-08-26 02:05:06

At 8/26/22 01:16 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 8/26/22 01:07 AM, CIEIRMusic wrote:
Ah well that explains it then - thanks.

No problem.