00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Grlmc just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Female Voice Actor for Character

767 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everyone,

I am Drake Vegas a youtube content creator. I am working an animated webseries and I am looking for voice actress for one specific role of an animal.

Anyone that is part of these shows will receive IMDB credit for voice acting.

Drake

Response to Need Female Voice Actor for Character 2022-07-11 12:52:53

I will be out of town this week and will be back 7/19. I'm interested but just need to know if that time frame will be an issue? I have an in home recording booth and everything. I leave this Wednesday so I have tonight and tomorrow aviable to record before I go if that's an issue. If you would like samples let me know. Otherwise, check out my profile for more info. Thanks!

At 7/10/22 11:36 PM, Drakoloid wrote: Hey everyone,

I am Drake Vegas a youtube content creator. I am working an animated webseries and I am looking for voice actress for one specific role of an animal.

Drake

Response to Need Female Voice Actor for Character 2022-07-12 15:31:30

At 7/11/22 12:52 PM, Monstrassa wrote: I will be out of town this week and will be back 7/19. I'm interested but just need to know if that time frame will be an issue? I have an in home recording booth and everything. I leave this Wednesday so I have tonight and tomorrow aviable to record before I go if that's an issue. If you would like samples let me know. Otherwise, check out my profile for more info. Thanks!

At 7/10/22 11:36 PM, Drakoloid wrote: Hey everyone,

Drake

Just messaged you!