00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

onikoinusaan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free voice actor

1,048 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free voice actor 2022-07-03 05:13:01

hey yall im looking to voice act for anyone interested. this would be my first time doing so and id be really grateful to collaborate with another artists. i have alot of control over my voice and know i could do a great job if ever given the chance.

Response to Free voice actor 2022-07-05 00:49:21

At 7/3/22 05:13 AM, dakadah wrote: hey yall im looking to voice act for anyone interested. this would be my first time doing so and id be really grateful to collaborate with another artists. i have alot of control over my voice and know i could do a great job if ever given the chance.

Hey there, and welcome to the club. Although advertising yourself is a smart move, I would suggest not to sit around and wait for people to come to you - you'll stand a much better chance actively chasing up leads and auditioning for anything that sounds interesting. In the end that tends to be the way these projects works, and on the plus side, it helps build your experience. Additionally, publishing some demo material as soon as you can will definitely help selling yourself.

Good luck, and if you have any questions, the forums are here for you.

Response to Free voice actor 2022-08-15 12:10:57

At 7/3/22 05:13 AM, dakadah wrote: hey yall im looking to voice act for anyone interested. this would be my first time doing so and id be really grateful to collaborate with another artists. i have alot of control over my voice and know i could do a great job if ever given the chance.

Can I do voice acting?

Response to Free voice actor 2022-08-16 20:53:02

ARE YOu BI????