00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MajidyMajidy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Seeking Voice Actors for 4 part Anthology Adult Animated Webseries

1,203 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everybody,

I am Drake Vegas a youtube content creator. I have done animation in the past and I am looking for voice actors and actresses. I got quite a few on board. I am looking for more that may be interested in being on these shows. This is an explicit and sexually violent animation that is Rated 18+.

Anyone that is part of this show will receive IMDB credit for voice acting.

Sex Castle

Plot: Luxe is a woman in a bar on the wall that hears about gossip in a castle. A futuristic world where it’s all about sex and who hooks up with who and Luxe thinks it’s all absurd. Luxe spreads the gossip around about what happens in the castle.

Characters

Luxe Heart - Female - the narrator who is soft spoken but smooth and is someone who likes to gossip and doesn't believe in love. She is in all 4 episodes of the show.

Natalia Cummings - Female - a drone who has sex with men in order to get money and pretends to love them. She is manipulative and kills men with her body.

Roman Packing - Male - a guy who is all about love and believing in it.

Sheryl Fox - Female - a woman who is not confident about her sex life with her robot boyfriend. She ends up being a thief.

Chocolate G. - Male - a mysterious man who connects with Luxe and tries to get her to believe in love. He is manipulative.

Recurring

Waiter - Male/Female/Anyone - someone who serves drinks.

Casted

0/6

I am open to people wanting more than one role. Feel free to jump in and take any role. If it gets filled up with cast feel free to message me I have many series I cast voice actors for and for credit.

Cool. I can be a part of your project. Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOiKjR0degU&ab_channel=DrakeVegas%21%21

You look like you use Reddit I can respect that.

At 7/1/22 04:21 PM, Aalasteir wrote: Cool. I can be a part of your project. Is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOiKjR0degU&ab_channel=DrakeVegas%21%21

You look like you use Reddit I can respect that.

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1139263

Yeah you can! I will message you! No thats not my channel haha youtube.com/Drakoloid is the channel!

That's pretty epic! I would love to see what I can help you with. Take as much time as you need to make yourself comfortable. Remember to have fun like jerking off and stuff very cool.

At 6/30/22 01:27 PM, Drakoloid wrote: Hey everybody,

I am Drake Vegas a youtube content creator. I have done animation in the past and I am looking for voice actors and actresses. I got quite a few on board. I am looking for more that may be interested in being on these shows. This is an explicit and sexually violent animation that is Rated 18+.

Sex Castle

Plot: Luxe is a woman in a bar on the wall that hears about gossip in a castle. A futuristic world where it’s all about sex and who hooks up with who and Luxe thinks it’s all absurd. Luxe spreads the gossip around about what happens in the castle.

Characters

Luxe Heart - Female - the narrator who is soft spoken but smooth and is someone who likes to gossip and doesn't believe in love. She is in all 4 episodes of the show.

Natalia Cummings - Female - a drone who has sex with men in order to get money and pretends to love them. She is manipulative and kills men with her body.
Sheryl Fox - Female - a woman who is not confident about her sex life with her robot boyfriend. She ends up being a thief.
Chocolate G. - Male - a mysterious man who connects with Luxe and tries to get her to believe in love. He is manipulative.

Recurring

Casted

0/6

I am open to people wanting more than one role. Feel free to jump in and take any role. If it gets filled up with cast feel free to message me I have many series I cast voice actors for and for credit.

ITS ME AGAIN! MORE ROLESSSS

Hi if you haven't already got enough vas i can voice act I have quite a deep voice and I've been voice acting for a couple of months now get back to me as soon as you can.

Sex Castle

Characters

Recurring

Casted

0/6

Need 2 female voice actors please message if interested! IMDB credits will be guarnteed!

At 8/22/22 11:28 PM, Drakoloid wrote:

Sex Castle

Characters

Recurring

Casted

0/6

Need 2 female voice actors please message if interested! IMDB credits will be guarnteed!

Not female so can't help you but just want to point out that you can explain the series to people in here and probably find 2 willing female VAs: https://discord.gg/voiceactingclub

At 8/24/22 05:24 PM, BanzaiClown wrote:
At 8/22/22 11:28 PM, Drakoloid wrote:

Sex Castle

Characters

Recurring

Casted

0/6

Not female so can't help you but just want to point out that you can explain the series to people in here and probably find 2 willing female VAs: https://discord.gg/voiceactingclub

Thank you for pointing this out to me!