00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Willyp213 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

More Info about the play store newgrounds app.

147 Views | 1 Reply

If you don't know what i am talking about, Click here.

With that out of the way, its time to discuss about the creators of this hellhole of an app, LCJ apps.

EierML

This app is about baking eggs, no I am fucking serious. no joke. If you want to check the page Here.

Like wtf bro. Anyways i have nothing else to say, ITS ABOUT BAKING GOD DAMN EGGS.

Teilnehmer App - Überblick von Teilnehmern haben

Yeah this is german, this company is from germany, here is something we should note. Anyways, this is an app to save your contacts, YEAH LIKE YOUR PHONE DOESEN'T ALREADY DO THAT. And I think I know why, to steal people's info, I wish i was joking but I think its true. Because if you go to the app's page, You can see that they get collect data from the people who use this, so they can steal someones name AND phone number, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT FOR YOUR SAFTY.

So yeah that was LCJ app's page on the play store. I hate everything about this german company and how scammy they are. I am gonna repeat my self by saying DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THESE APPS!!!!!!! And fuck the people that made them.

Notes:

1. The newgrounds app is prob banned in U.K. for OBVIOUS REASONS.
  2. There is also a japanese company on the app store called LCJ and they are making mobile games, but idk if these guys are LCJ apps cause LCJ is japanese and LCJ apps is german.

The following pictures will be all 2 LCJ apps creations (- the unofficial newgrounds app) :

iu_674954_11312933.webpiu_674955_11312933.webp

In conclusion, fuck these people, If you have a question, Hit me in the replies of this Topic/post.

Hope everyone has a great day, and thank you for reading

HEY, ALSO DO NOT BOTHER THE STAFF AND TOM, THEY WILL FIX THE PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU GUYS BOTHERING THEM ALRIGHT? I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO BOTHER THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY READ A POST ABOUT A SCUMMY APP, THEY WILL FIND THE POST THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crossed the fucking street bru.

Response to More Info about the play store newgrounds app. 2022-11-14 02:00:06

At 6/23/22 08:42 AM, ProbNotCross wrote: If you don't know what i am talking about, Click here.

With that out of the way, its time to discuss about the creators of this hellhole of an app, LCJ apps.

EierML
This app is about baking eggs, no I am fucking serious. no joke. If you want to check the page Here.
Like wtf bro. Anyways i have nothing else to say, ITS ABOUT BAKING GOD DAMN EGGS.

Teilnehmer App - Überblick von Teilnehmern haben
Yeah this is german, this company is from germany, here is something we should note. Anyways, this is an app to save your contacts, YEAH LIKE YOUR PHONE DOESEN'T ALREADY DO THAT. And I think I know why, to steal people's info, I wish i was joking but I think its true. Because if you go to the app's page, You can see that they get collect data from the people who use this, so they can steal someones name AND phone number, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT FOR YOUR SAFTY.

So yeah that was LCJ app's page on the play store. I hate everything about this german company and how scammy they are. I am gonna repeat my self by saying DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANY OF THESE APPS!!!!!!! And fuck the people that made them.

Notes:

The following pictures will be all 2 LCJ apps creations (- the unofficial newgrounds app) :

In conclusion, fuck these people, If you have a question, Hit me in the replies of this Topic/post.
Hope everyone has a great day, and thank you for reading

HEY, ALSO DO NOT BOTHER THE STAFF AND TOM, THEY WILL FIX THE PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU GUYS BOTHERING THEM ALRIGHT? I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO BOTHER THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY READ A POST ABOUT A SCUMMY APP, THEY WILL FIND THE POST THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey @LeCraftJay , can you please reply with THE REAL REASON, you made these apps?

Crossed the fucking street bru.