00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sashakingston just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor - Looking for Parts

1,603 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-05-29 18:24:22

Hello! I'm an editor/voice actor, looking to voice as many roles as I can to improve my reel. Here's audio of various characters I've already done as an example of what I can do!

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-05-31 01:00:03

At 5/29/22 06:24 PM, JoshRosenfeld wrote: Hello! I'm an editor/voice actor, looking to voice as many roles as I can to improve my reel. Here's audio of various characters I've already done as an example of what I can do!

Hey Josh, welcome to the club. Good to see you kicking off by showcasing some demo material, I think that always helps. Regardless, I'd advise you to keep an eye out on roles being offered, as the actors are generally the ones needing to reach out to the producers instead of the other way round. Luckily there's plenty of projects here to sink your teeth in, and with a little persistence you should be able to get into your first one before you know. Good luck!

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-05-31 10:29:42

At 5/31/22 01:00 AM, LuckyDee wrote:
At 5/29/22 06:24 PM, JoshRosenfeld wrote: Hello! I'm an editor/voice actor, looking to voice as many roles as I can to improve my reel. Here's audio of various characters I've already done as an example of what I can do!
Hey Josh, welcome to the club. Good to see you kicking off by showcasing some demo material, I think that always helps. Regardless, I'd advise you to keep an eye out on roles being offered, as the actors are generally the ones needing to reach out to the producers instead of the other way round. Luckily there's plenty of projects here to sink your teeth in, and with a little persistence you should be able to get into your first one before you know. Good luck!

Ay, thanks so much!

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-06-23 11:45:54

At 5/29/22 06:24 PM, FashionNYT wrote: Hello! I'm an editor/voice actor, looking to voice as many roles as I can to improve my reel. Here's audio of various characters I've already done as an example of what I can do!

Since making this post I've gotten a few roles on various podcasts and storytelling videos, and it's been a great time! Just giving this a bump in case anyone's on the lookout for voicework

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-06-24 11:08:39

Congrats man! I'd suggest making a portfolio thread instead, that way you can start adding content to NG and updating it every so often to show your progress - might work even better at advertising your skills...

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-06-24 11:22:22

At 6/24/22 11:08 AM, LuckyDee wrote: Congrats man! I'd suggest making a portfolio thread instead, that way you can start adding content to NG and updating it every so often to show your progress - might work even better at advertising your skills...

That's good advice, thank you!!

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-09-17 13:59:49

At 5/29/22 06:24 PM, FashionNYT wrote: Hello! I'm an editor/voice actor, looking to voice as many roles as I can to improve my reel. Here's audio of various characters I've already done as an example of what I can do!

Bumping this thread! I've updated my reel to show that my audio quality has improved, and I'll be posting finished projects that I've been fortunate enough to act in below!

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-09-17 16:37:51

At 9/17/22 01:59 PM, FashionNYT wrote:
Bumping this thread! I've updated my reel to show that my audio quality has improved, and I'll be posting finished projects that I've been fortunate enough to act in below!

ktails was kind enough to have me voice Nikita in her audiobook story!

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-09-17 16:38:57

I'm voicing Mike the soldier in Tenta Forces' Camp Myst series

Response to Voice Actor - Looking for Parts 2022-09-17 19:15:22

I'm in several episodes of The Scared Sleepless Podcast!