00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShiftingPerspectives just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for voice actors for a short film (Unpaid. Need at least 2-3)

1,270 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The film is about 90% complete. The off-screen voice work are overlapping each other, some screaming, some yelling. I can send the script to anyone who is interested for more details.

It's a relatively simple role, and you will be accredited in the project. Both male or female voices are welcome! No need to audition as I'm looking for a variety of voices.

PM if interested!

At 5/21/22 08:12 PM, Swervingwall5 wrote: The film is about 90% complete. The off-screen voice work are overlapping each other, some screaming, some yelling. I can send the script to anyone who is interested for more details.

It's a relatively simple role, and you will be accredited in the project. Both male or female voices are welcome! No need to audition as I'm looking for a variety of voices.

PM if interested!

Am interested in this project

cpj

BBS Signature

At 5/21/22 08:12 PM, Swervingwall5 wrote: The film is about 90% complete. The off-screen voice work are overlapping each other, some screaming, some yelling. I can send the script to anyone who is interested for more details.

PM if interested!

Sure, I'm interested

I'll throw my hat into the ring.