00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does anyone wanna use my music?

456 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Does anyone wanna use my music? 2022-04-18 20:50:38

Hello there. I just made this account a few days ago but have been using newgrounds for a few years and started making music 2 years ago. But I am not having good success at my music getting known. I am letting everyone here on the forums know that all my music is (usually) free to use with proper credit to me. If anyone wants to know more details of using my music then ask.

Response to Does anyone wanna use my music? 2022-04-19 09:19:36

We're all musicians here. You'd have better chances posting this in the Collaboration Forum, where all sorts of creatives will see it.

Response to Does anyone wanna use my music? 2022-04-19 11:45:58

Yeah we all make our own music. Not many devs or filmmakers show their face here, every once in awhile, but not often. If you want to get your music known, hangout here, make some friends, keep posting tracks. It's a slow road mind you, doesn't happen overnight. I noticed you only have one track up?? Build your portfolio. But you'll find that making connections is the best way to put yourself out there. Nobody is just going to come to you, it happens, but it's rare.

Response to Does anyone wanna use my music? 2022-04-19 20:15:07

Please ignore this forum topic/post or whatever it is called. This was supposed to be asking if anyone wanted to do a collaboration but I did not state that clearly at all. So please ignore it because I don't know how to delete it

Response to Does anyone wanna use my music? 2022-05-13 14:12:34

At 4/19/22 08:15 PM, Spiderypie wrote: Please ignore this forum topic/post or whatever it is called. This was supposed to be asking if anyone wanted to do a collaboration but I did not state that clearly at all. So please ignore it because I don't know how to delete it

A moderator can delete it