00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

afterdarktoon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Forever Unfinished

448 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Forever Unfinished 2022-04-13 08:33:40

Did a deep dive into some past projects and thought, how many of you just have those tracks that will never be completed... You've just walked away.

From 2015

I don't even know what I was thinking at the time, but one day in 2015 I decided this was what I wanted.

Dubstep, with symphonic and hardstyle elements thrown into the mix but still plenty of holes in it.

From 2012

Was into some Chase N Status at the time. Made this with some inspiration from Blind Faith. Was meant to be a vocal track or... I don't know... walked away.

Anyone else like this?

Response to Forever Unfinished 2022-04-14 11:56:59

Tons. if a song just isnt going anywhere, i just save it in a folder

Response to Forever Unfinished 2022-04-21 18:08:05

I always finish a project, though I have started a couple that were complete garbage so I just abandoned them and will never return to them. For those though I usually don't get past the first bar. There are a couple of songs though that I revisited multiple times and still doesn't sound the way I would like, so I guess those count as my unfinished ones. This one being my main one

Response to Forever Unfinished 2022-04-21 20:09:27

At 4/21/22 06:08 PM, cyan11 wrote: There are a couple of songs though that I revisited multiple times and still doesn't sound the way I would like, so I guess those count as my unfinished ones.

That's exactly what I mean... some tracks just can't scratch that itch. Something just isn't right. Forever unfinished!