00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

alexautum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Update on life

597 Views | 41 Replies

Update on life 2022-04-10 02:34:35

Hello everyone! I've been super dead on Newgrounds for a bit now but I'm back!

I wanted to give you all an update on life and don't forget to update me on yours too!

My mom is not finishing her chemo because it has been making her extremely ill and messing with her MS so she has decided to stop chemo. We are trying natural remedies and hopefully that will help her a bit and we are just going to spoil her rotten.

My business has been pretty busy and I've been doing a lot of in person craft fairs which has been nice to get my mind off of things.

I haven't really been drawing much lately but I have been wanting to get back into it recently. Feel free to recommend me something to draw!

Mental health wise I've been a bit stressed with my mom and work, which has also flared up my OCD so I am trying to get that back under control again. I cooked ribs today though which was a bit of a mentally draining fiasco but I made it through! Exposure helps so I'm trying to do that before I become a hermit again.

Basil my snake and Biscuit my cat are both doing good and are chunky monkeys.

My dad is doing good too. He recently got his license again after not driving for 20 years because of his blind eye. He has been enjoying it and it helps me a lot to not have to take him everywhere.

How is your life going?

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 02:37:17 (edited 2022-04-10 02:37:24)

Been having bad back pains and will be seeing a doctor for it. Other than that I'm good, hoping to get back into music crafting soon too!

Your local Newgrounds fanboy and musician.

Bandcamp - Discord: Trit#9469

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 02:41:36 (edited 2022-04-10 02:42:09)

At 4/10/22 02:34 AM, ShayInator wrote: My mom is not finishing her chemo because it has been making her extremely ill and messing with her MS so she has decided to stop chemo. We are trying natural remedies and hopefully that will help her a bit and we are just going to spoil her rotten.

god bless her, she'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mental health wise I've been a bit stressed with my mom and work, which has also flared up my OCD so I am trying to get that back under control again. I cooked ribs today though which was a bit of a mentally draining fiasco but I made it through! Exposure helps so I'm trying to do that before I become a hermit again.

hang in there! things will get better! I can only imagine the ribs were delicious, you actually reminded me I should cook some ribs again soon.

keep on spoiling those lil goobers

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 02:44:14

At 4/10/22 02:41 AM, YonusBahtzee wrote:
At 4/10/22 02:34 AM, ShayInator wrote: My mom is not finishing her chemo because it has been making her extremely ill and messing with her MS so she has decided to stop chemo. We are trying natural remedies and hopefully that will help her a bit and we are just going to spoil her rotten.
god bless her, she'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
hang in there! things will get better! I can only imagine the ribs were delicious, you actually reminded me I should cook some ribs again soon.
keep on spoiling those lil goobers

The ribs were yummy and super worth it! Definitely make some!

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 02:45:14

At 4/10/22 02:37 AM, Tritnew wrote: Been having bad back pains and will be seeing a doctor for it. Other than that I'm good, hoping to get back into music crafting soon too!

I hope you feel better soon! Try taking a bath if you're able or using a heat pack on it to help relieve some of the pain!

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 02:47:41

Life updates eh?

I discovered that there may be a spooky skeleton living inside me.

Apparently it tries to hold me together, but I remain suspicious of such preposterous claims.

Pussy is hiding within this manly shell

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 02:50:50

My life update uwu:

Basically still hanging inside of the electronic box watching the one who always types my thoughts every day.

Three continuations: Truth, End, Revenge.

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 03:08:16

At 4/10/22 02:45 AM, ShayInator wrote:
At 4/10/22 02:37 AM, Tritnew wrote: Been having bad back pains and will be seeing a doctor for it. Other than that I'm good, hoping to get back into music crafting soon too!
I hope you feel better soon! Try taking a bath if you're able or using a heat pack on it to help relieve some of the pain!

Thank you! <3 I think my dad has some Tiger Balm somewhere, was thinking of rubbing some on before bed, that might relieve it a bit.

Your local Newgrounds fanboy and musician.

Bandcamp - Discord: Trit#9469

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 05:20:59

At 4/10/22 02:34 AM, ShayInator wrote: How is your life going?

Still going, to my great displeasure.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 06:35:21

Must've been a pretty big update for it to take so long to download

\ / Bunny ears didn't happen by accident

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 07:06:00

At 4/10/22 05:20 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

One day

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 07:07:45

You're one strong person.

Hang in there.

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 11:32:01

I've been okay, but I hope everything goes great for you

(・∀・)

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 11:38:45

Going to interview for a promotion soon. Shit’s getting stupid with fiance. Could be worse.

Im sorry to hear about your mom. That must be a really tough thing for everyone to go through

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 12:04:10

I've been to working towards the path of normalcy ever since the pandemic had started ... their's been something wrong with my state of mental health that began to develop a decade ago ...between that time I've been told that as I got older my mind would become slower by the year. Is there a way to reverse or atleast slow it down ,so as to buy a little more time before any drastically life changing actions can be considered from family like being sent to a shitty government home?

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 13:29:59

At 4/10/22 05:20 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Well if your country didn’t make guns hard to come by, this wouldn’t be a problem.

Or be like Mike Jordan and get some help, y’know?

Your (former) resident furfag on NG!

"SHAMWOW IS NOT OXYCLEAN, A DOG IS NOT A BROTHER. HOW DARE YOU SHRUG CLYDE'S LOSS OFF SO EASILY." ~ Billy Mays

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 13:31:06

If it helps, I’m willing to buy your soap. Provided you scrubbed yourself with it.

kidding on the second part

hello

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 17:13:05

At 4/10/22 07:07 AM, SolidAirbendz wrote: You're one strong person.
Hang in there.

Things you shouldn't say to someone on a gallows…

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 17:28:13 (edited 2022-04-10 17:28:28)

Well I'm glad that you're still doing well.

For me, I just got through March and now for some reason I'm sleeping a lot (I sleep eight or nine hours a day and I still feel very tired). I guess overall it is still so so.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 17:54:16

At 4/10/22 05:13 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
Hang in there.

You're right about that...

So how's it hangin?

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 17:55:52

At 4/10/22 05:54 PM, SolidAirbendz wrote:
At 4/10/22 05:13 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
Hang in there.
You're right about that...
So how's it hangin?

Not high enough.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 19:48:20

I got all kinda family drama going on.

Brother in law tried to kill my sister, she got full custody of the kids and a restraining order but I mean, a restraining order is just a piece of paper.

He threatened to kill her in court, at the custody hearing.

The cops kept threatening to arrest him for contempt but never did.

Like, tf.

Anyway---- I'm sorry your momma is having a rough time.

I was really hoping your next update would be that she was done with chemo and doing better.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-10 20:07:41

crashed

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 04:13:51

At 4/10/22 01:31 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: If it helps, I’m willing to buy your soap. Provided you scrubbed yourself with it.

kidding on the second part

Aw you're so sweet! I'll make sure to scrub real good for you LOL

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 04:16:15

At 4/10/22 07:48 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: I got all kinda family drama going on.
Brother in law tried to kill my sister, she got full custody of the kids and a restraining order but I mean, a restraining order is just a piece of paper.
Like, tf.

I was really hoping your next update would be that she was done with chemo and doing better.

I hope things go better for your sister! I can't believe they didn't do more than a restraining order! Stay safe!

And thank you, she's just happy to not be doing the chemo anymore. She was super miserable and would rather live happy than die from chemo rather than the cancer miserable.

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 06:13:05

At 4/10/22 07:48 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: The cops kept threatening to arrest him for contempt but never did.
Like, tf.

Is he white? If yes, there's your answer.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 06:31:07

At 4/11/22 06:13 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 4/10/22 07:48 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: The cops kept threatening to arrest him for contempt but never did.
Like, tf.
Is he white? If yes, there's your answer.

He is, but it's a redneck court, like everyone in the area was white, no one black around. The only people in jail there were white. I dunno if you know what rednecks are.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 06:32:38

At 4/11/22 04:16 AM, ShayInator wrote:
At 4/10/22 07:48 PM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: I got all kinda family drama going on.
Like, tf.

I hope things go better for your sister! I can't believe they didn't do more than a restraining order! Stay safe!

And thank you, she's just happy to not be doing the chemo anymore. She was super miserable and would rather live happy than die from chemo rather than the cancer miserable.

It seems like both her and yourself have a great attitude and mindset for something that's such an awful situation.

Please continue to keep us posted!

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 06:40:35

At 4/11/22 06:31 AM, DrSevenSeizeMD wrote: He is, but it's a redneck court, like everyone in the area was white, no one black around. The only people in jail there were white.

They can still be unnecessarily lenient on whites even in the absence of blacks.

I dunno if you know what rednecks are.

The kind of people my communist arse should avoid like the plague. Also, a shitty electronic music group from Sweden.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Update on life 2022-04-11 12:23:23 (edited 2022-04-11 12:23:33)

At 4/10/22 02:34 AM, ShayInator wrote: Hello everyone! I've been super dead on Newgrounds for a bit now but I'm back!

Welcome home.

How is your life going?

My budget's 2 digits from the red zone so I got another part time job.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature