00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boochingi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stop telling me I cant say the word retarded anymore

831 Views | 38 Replies

I'm autistic and I certainly as shit dont mind the word retarded. And it should'nt be this big of a fucking deal everytime its used. So dont tell me how I should be offended by it. Because that makes you the retard

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Stop saying that, retard

Me looking at your horrible post

BBS Signature

based retard

Thank you Wegra

we're all retarded in our own special way

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

At 3/24/22 10:50 PM, Thinglet wrote: Stop saying that, retard

Okay retard

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

I love you retard.

Your local Newgrounds fanboy and musician.

Bandcamp - Discord: Trit#9469

I think that you can't use the word if it is directed to someone.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Those people are retarded

Good times good times good times good times

I am Autistic myself. It doesn't mean I should use it as an excuse to insult other people and claim I'm allowed to, it would still make me an asshole if I did that so I don't. Just because black people have gotten away with throwing the N word around endlessly doesn't mean everyone else should see it as their free ticket to be assholes to each other based on whatever insulting word best describes them.

If you throw the R word around freely without a care you are no better than the countless obnoxious angry children in online games throwing it around at everyone they blame for their own mistakes. Is that really who you want to behave like? If not then stop it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

BASED

Eternally stuck in 2009.

BBS Signature

At 3/25/22 02:26 AM, JojoDreamstar wrote: As someone who's gay, I don't mind use of the word "fag" or "faggot". I kinda like the way they sound personally. Especially "fagola".

It really only hurts if they mean it

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

You just gotta accept people will get offended for no reason nowadays. I'm a f<¢¢∆¶ and I can't say the word. But @CrockettDK can I think???

Check current mood, cool music!

BBS Signature

The synchronicity of listening to "Let's Get Retarded" by Black Eyed Peas while coming across this thread is baffling.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature

At 3/25/22 02:26 AM, JojoDreamstar wrote: As someone who's gay, I don't mind use of the word "fag" or "faggot". I kinda like the way they sound personally. Especially "fagola".

Well'a howa boutta teh fagottini?

iu_585561_2438174.jpg

At 3/25/22 04:00 AM, WendigoVDB wrote: You just gotta accept people will get offended for no reason nowadays. I'm a f<¢¢∆¶ and I can't say the word. But @CrockettDK can I think???

I can say what now?

iu_585563_9475454.jpg

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

At 3/24/22 10:27 PM, Wegra wrote: I'm autistic and I certainly as shit dont mind the word retarded. And it should'nt be this big of a fucking deal everytime its used. So dont tell me how I should be offended by it. Because that makes you the retard

Call them a retard for daring to stop you.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 3/25/22 04:13 AM, CrockettDK wrote:
At 3/25/22 04:00 AM, WendigoVDB wrote: You just gotta accept people will get offended for no reason nowadays. I'm a f<¢¢∆¶ and I can't say the word. But @CrockettDK can I think???
I can say what now?

You've always said that word

Check current mood, cool music!

BBS Signature

At 3/25/22 05:17 AM, WendigoVDB wrote:
At 3/25/22 04:13 AM, CrockettDK wrote:
I can say what now?
You've always said that word

Oh yeah. I guess I do.

iu_585598_9475454.jpg

Queer Starscream

BBS Signature

I say all words; words I'm told not to say, all the more.

Was that semicolon correct? I want to feel smart af.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

the word retard makes me laugh

BBS Signature

i feel gangsta when i call people racial slurs casuallyiu_585619_7943810.jpg

BBS Signature

iu_585623_2278460.jpg

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Can you say this kawaii word??? “Retard”

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

ok retard

BBS Signature

Normally I don't care if someone uses the retard word. But I most often see it used by people who think they care about the "underprivileged" and "oppressed" that I can't help but call them out on their blatant hypocrisy.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

At 3/25/22 05:59 AM, sharpnova wrote: I say all words; words I'm told not to say, all the more.

Was that semicolon correct? I want to feel smart af.

you're super smart david

Notorious internet cunt

She/Her

BBS Signature

The "R" word?

You mean, 'realtor'?

I have to admit, at first I accepted them, but after they moved in the neighborhood really started going down hill with the gentrification and all.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

At 3/25/22 09:37 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: The "R" word?

You mean, 'realtor'?

I have to admit, at first I accepted them, but after they moved in the neighborhood really started going down hill with the gentrification and all.

Most I tried to use either sucked at their job, or wouldn't give me the time of day. Fortunately, I found one that was actually knowledgeable about construction, since he use to buy, renovate, and flip houses with his dad, and was previously a landlord. Then it was simply a matter of trying to find a unicorn in a big pile of shit.

BBS Signature

At 3/25/22 09:58 AM, Prinzy2 wrote:
At 3/25/22 09:37 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: The "R" word?

You mean, 'realtor'?

Most I tried to use either sucked at their job, or wouldn't give me the time of day. Fortunately, I found one that was actually knowledgeable about construction, since he use to buy, renovate, and flip houses with his dad, and was previously a landlord. Then it was simply a matter of trying to find a unicorn in a big pile of shit.

I feel like I should have the legal right to live in a cobbled together hovel at the town dump.

I mean, a tarp for a roof wouldn't be so bad if I had two layers.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

You can try using other words.

The English language is just so vast, all you have to do is crack open a thesaurus and you’ll get Luddite, skullduggery, balderdash, or as the British say, “mental”.

hello