00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hans-with-Ze-Flamer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I made an Alastor redesign before it was revealed

268 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At the start of the week, Vivziepop announced that she will be remaking Alastor for the Hazbin TV series. So I decided to try my hand at redesigning/reimagining the character before it the reveal on Friday morning. Instead of a rich looking deer dude, I decided to go for a homeless opium addict ram dude. The biggest inspiration for the design was a guy named Fedor Jeftichew, also known as Jo-Jo the Dog Face Man. I decided to the homeless guy aesthetic because I thought it would be more interesting than an all powerful overlord (I think it works). And if it doesn't work out as an Alastor redesign, So what you guys think about it? Is it good, is it bad? Please let me know!

The image can be found here.

Response to I made an Alastor redesign before it was revealed 2022-03-18 03:47:33

i wouldve loved the image having been posted here in this thread instead of behind a link, even if it is a newgrounds link, you silly billy

advocatus diaboli

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to I made an Alastor redesign before it was revealed 2022-03-18 16:36:28

At 3/18/22 03:47 AM, Template88 wrote: i wouldve loved the image having been posted here in this thread instead of behind a link, even if it is a newgrounds link, you silly billy

ok sorry about that :(

Response to I made an Alastor redesign before it was revealed 2022-03-18 16:56:53

Kinda the opposite about Alastor, looks like he's going to talk calmly and be less egocentric, but being homeless will be kinda strange because of what we know he is powerful and makes good business (maybe it's look makes him more of a savior about not making bad decisions like he made in the past).

I make art, check this cat

BBS Signature

Response to I made an Alastor redesign before it was revealed 2022-03-18 18:06:27

also if you wondering what it looks like side by side, you can find it here.

iu_579321_10247459.webp