00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kaii95 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for VA (any gender) to narrate my erotic horror story

737 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

This would be just for fun. I wouldn't really know where to upload the narration (maybe here?), so if you're a starting VA and need stuff for your portfolio, you can use it!

Here's the text. Obviously NSFW. English isn't my native language so there might be some grammatical errors here and there, which I'll make sure to fix: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600109984

It doesn't matter if you're male or female since either works. If you like it, we can discuss any details.

Hey there, seems like a good project! And of course Newgrounds offers you just the platform to publish it on.

Myself, I'm generally not that much into NSFW stuff, but here's a project I can see myself narrating. However, I'd like to give others the chance to respond as well. I think I'd go with this kind of voice for it:

Lastly, I'd recommend finding separate voice actors for the different characters in the story as well. It will make for a significantly better end result, most likely.

Good luck!

At 3/11/22 12:37 AM, LuckyDee wrote: Hey there, seems like a good project! And of course Newgrounds offers you just the platform to publish it on.

Myself, I'm generally not that much into NSFW stuff, but here's a project I can see myself narrating. However, I'd like to give others the chance to respond as well. I think I'd go with this kind of voice for it:

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1086269

Lastly, I'd recommend finding separate voice actors for the different characters in the story as well. It will make for a significantly better end result, most likely.

Good luck!

Thanks for the interest! The thing with using different actors for the characters is that it isn't dialog-heavy, and out of the two characters that do speak, the one that has the most chance to emote is female. It is an interesting idea though. If you want to wait for other people to chime in, then cool! If you get around to reading it all (and satisfies your standards, which I must believe are high due to how good and professional sounding your voice is!), maybe you'll find ways to convey the characters' perspective without having to actually *act* them out. That's just my vision, but I'm totally open to any suggestions, and, like I said, this is only for fun--- I really just want to get into some creative work with other people, so it's more like an excercise, if anything. If any voice actors like yourself can benefit from the practice and actually feel good enough about it so as to include it in their demos, that would only be a plus!

Hi! I'm interested in narrating this, if you're still looking for someone. :)