00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GaboRabo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need 6 voice actors for animated series!

676 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, I'm Lucas. I'm currently working on animated series called 'The Cheese House'. It's about two brothers, Peter and John, helping their friend, Millie, run her restaurant. Millie is the chef, Peter is the waiter and John dresses up as the restaurant's mascot: Queso.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. You need to have some experience. This is for me to see if you're able to do the job.
  2. You need to be able to do this for free as I'm only 13 and I don't have enough money to pay the voice actors.

HOW TO AUDITION:

First, read the script, then choose who you'd like to audition for and record your lines (be sure to make variations of each line as well). Once you're done with that, you can send me your recording(s) by email and I'll tell you if you got the job or not.

CHARACTER INFO:

iu_560637_7482910.webp

Millie (the girl in green):

She's a sweet and kind young woman who comes from Italy. When she was younger, she wanted to open her own restaurant and make delicious food just like her father.

Peter (the guy in the waiter uniform):

He's a mature young man who wants to make the right decisions. He's the older brother. He can be quite serious at times but that's what makes him, well, him!

John (the guy in blue):

He's quite the troublemaker for his age. His grades back when he was in school describe exactly what he is: an F'ing clown. If you want to voice John, you have to voice Queso (the cheese costume) as it's John in costume (be sure to make a goofy voice when voicing Queso).

Miles (the guy in green):

He's a very authentic culinary artist who seeks to be the best in everything he does. Hence why he opens The Ham Café. He noticed that The Cheese House became very popular overnight. So, Miles being the guy he is, he decided to open his own restaurant to compete.

Petra (the girl in the waitress uniform):

She's Miles' younger sister and she's a very lovely young woman who's always able to listen to others. Hence why she is the waitress of The Ham Café.

Jane (the girl in blue):

She's Miles and Petra's younger sister and she's quite a sassy young lady who's always on her phone, posting selfies on social media. She dresses up as The Ham Café's mascot: Jamonia (the pig costume). Also, just like John, if you want to voice Jane, you have to voice Jamonia as well (for Jamonia, try to make a betty boop type of voice for her)

That's about it. I'm looking forward to hearing your auditions!

EMAIL: lucas.gordo2008@gmail.com

Response to Need 6 voice actors for animated series! 2022-02-25 13:47:48

At 2/25/22 01:08 PM, SuperLucas wrote: Hi, I'm Lucas. I'm currently working on animated series called 'The Cheese House'. It's about two brothers, Peter and John, helping their friend, Millie, run her restaurant. Millie is the chef, Peter is the waiter and John dresses up as the restaurant's mascot: Queso.

REQUIREMENTS:

HOW TO AUDITION:
First, read the script, then choose who you'd like to audition for and record your lines (be sure to make variations of each line as well). Once you're done with that, you can send me your recording(s) by email and I'll tell you if you got the job or not.

CHARACTER INFO:

Millie (the girl in green):
She's a sweet and kind young woman who comes from Italy. When she was younger, she wanted to open her own restaurant and make delicious food just like her father.

Peter (the guy in the waiter uniform):
He's a mature young man who wants to make the right decisions. He's the older brother. He can be quite serious at times but that's what makes him, well, him!

John (the guy in blue):
He's quite the troublemaker for his age. His grades back when he was in school describe exactly what he is: an F'ing clown. If you want to voice John, you have to voice Queso (the cheese costume) as it's John in costume (be sure to make a goofy voice when voicing Queso).

Miles (the guy in green):
He's a very authentic culinary artist who seeks to be the best in everything he does. Hence why he opens The Ham Café. He noticed that The Cheese House became very popular overnight. So, Miles being the guy he is, he decided to open his own restaurant to compete.

Petra (the girl in the waitress uniform):
She's Miles' younger sister and she's a very lovely young woman who's always able to listen to others. Hence why she is the waitress of The Ham Café.

Jane (the girl in blue):
She's Miles and Petra's younger sister and she's quite a sassy young lady who's always on her phone, posting selfies on social media. She dresses up as The Ham Café's mascot: Jamonia (the pig costume). Also, just like John, if you want to voice Jane, you have to voice Jamonia as well (for Jamonia, try to make a betty boop type of voice for her)

That's about it. I'm looking forward to hearing your auditions!

EMAIL: lucas.gordo2008@gmail.com

Sorry forgot add the lines to audition.

Millie: Well… Back in Italy, when I was little, I would watch my father serving up delicious food in his restaurant. Ever since then, I wanted to open my own restaurant and serve food that would make people say, “Deliziosa!” and “Così buono!”

Peter: Come on, John! There’s a whole crowd of people out there! Besides, you don’t want to let Millie down, do you?

John: Hey! Is that the new 'Doctor Knight' game?! Oh my gosh! It is! I've been wanting to play that since it was announced last year!

Queso: Hey kids! My name is Queso! Come on in to The Cheese House and have OH, so yummy food!

Miles: Petra! Get me my gloves! I'm shifting into turbo, baby! Hahaha!

Petra: Welcome to The Ham Café! What can I get for you today?

Jane: Hold that thought! Let me take a few pics, then we're good.

Jamonia: Hey everyone! I'm the world's favourite talking pig: Jamonia! Now, give us a hug!

SEND AUDITIONS TO THIS EMAIL INSTEAD: superlucasstudios@gmail.com