00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

fillup69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I want to get started with voice acting!

643 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi! I'm a teenage boy who wants to get started with voice acting. I'm really interested as it seems pretty fun! I can provide some funny voices, or my normal voice if that's what you want. Anyway, I'd love to learn about your projects and I'd love to take part in them!

Response to I want to get started with voice acting! 2022-02-23 21:21:19

At 2/23/22 08:59 PM, SuperLucas wrote: Hi! I'm a teenage boy who wants to get started with voice acting. I'm really interested as it seems pretty fun! I can provide some funny voices, or my normal voice if that's what you want. Anyway, I'd love to learn about your projects and I'd love to take part in them!

You should do up a demo of the kind of voices you can provide!

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to I want to get started with voice acting! 2022-02-23 21:25:04

At 2/23/22 09:21 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 2/23/22 08:59 PM, SuperLucas wrote: Hi! I'm a teenage boy who wants to get started with voice acting. I'm really interested as it seems pretty fun! I can provide some funny voices, or my normal voice if that's what you want. Anyway, I'd love to learn about your projects and I'd love to take part in them!

I'm working on it now.

Response to I want to get started with voice acting! 2022-02-23 21:35:21

At 2/23/22 09:21 PM, Peregrinus wrote:

Here's a link to where you can find my demo reel: Lucas Soares | Voice over actor | Voice123

Response to I want to get started with voice acting! 2022-02-24 00:38:04

Hey man, that ain't half bad for a first demo. The sound quality could use a little TLC, but that's something you'll get better at along the way too. Keep an eye out on this post, before you know it there could be some useful advice in there for you.

Now go out there and chase up roles and get auditions in. Nobody's going to hand you stuff on a silver platter, you'll have to work for it. And of course, be sure to upload your demo here too, for extra exposure. Good luck, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate.