00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm back, hopefully part time at the least

775 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Basically none of you know who I am, you may have seen me post something late last year, maybe scrolled past me at one point or another. but that's the old me, back when I wasn't active enough to build a reputation, but now I really do plan to be more active, I recently got a device for recording again and hope to use my voice in many projects to come. I don't plan to charge any money for my VA work until I gain a decent portfolio under my account, meaning group projects, in either animations or games.

Regarding NSFW work, I don't mind doing that kind of work, but I can't say my voice is suited for such things, fair warning.

I use Discord mainly for communication, so if you're interested in my voice and haven't gotten a reply here on Newgrounds, please do contact me through Discord. Frostgale#7771

What I can promote for now:

This next one is quite non-sensical, no planning and maybe the wrong use of words were uttered, but mostly as a means of showcasing voices I haven't yet made use of in my previous recordings.

Response to I'm back, hopefully part time at the least 2022-02-19 01:40:32

Good to see you around again. Reminds me a still have a promise to make good on... :(

Nice work with the stuff you published, too! I think the production could use some TLC - a bit of music in the background maybe, some additional processing on the voices - but the acting sounds pretty damn good!

Looking forward to seeing more of ya.

Response to I'm back, hopefully part time at the least 2022-03-11 17:16:45