00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cathanof just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Female voice actor

560 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm looking to voice act for anything I can. I want to build my portfolio, and work to better my voice acting. I only do sfw, and my voice is mid ranged. Im female, age 17

Contact me at Guineapiz@gmail.com

Contact me at guineapiz@gmail.com

Response to Female voice actor 2022-02-19 01:48:26

Hey Kat, welcome to the party!

Getting started can be hard, but let me tell you you're going to have to actively chase up roles to get them - just leaving a post here and crossing your fingers is likely going to end in disappointment. It's not you, it's just how these projects tend to work.

As you can see, there are roles being offered on this forum frequently, so keep any out on that. Alternatively, the Collabinator is also a good place to root around in.

And if all else fails, you could of course write some lines of your own and record these for demo material. That might be daunting, and you might not be extremely pleased with the end result depending on how good your skills are versus how high your expectations, but every release you do is practice that helps you build knowledge and experience.

Good luck on your quest, and don't hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions.