00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Inkolypso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I would love to get started in voiceover work, sfw or nsfw

647 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi I am Frisky, I usually do small voice gigs and voice over work is something I am very passionate about. I hope you all enjoy the voices I have to deliver.

https://voice123.com/voice-actor/tatyanawoods23

Hey there, good to see you've become active with this and looking to move forward. I'll give you the same advice I give everyone advertising like this: if you want to land roles, chase them up. It's good to have promo material, but in the end most projects will expect you to come looking for them instead of the other way around. So go out there, check out the Collabinator and the collab forum and start networking. Good luck!

At 2/16/22 11:34 AM, LuckyDee wrote: Hey there, good to see you've become active with this and looking to move forward. I'll give you the same advice I give everyone advertising like this: if you want to land roles, chase them up. It's good to have promo material, but in the end most projects will expect you to come looking for them instead of the other way around. So go out there, check out the Collabinator and the collab forum and start networking. Good luck!

Okie dokie, thank you so much!