00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Stooopz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Can Do Strange Voices

605 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I recently recorded myself saying dumb shit. Demo

I'll also include an example of me voice acting for my own Cartoon

I like just doing my own stuff for the most part, but if someone wanted me to voice something random I could. Thanks

Response to I Can Do Strange Voices 2022-02-05 05:30:46

Nice work, and good to see you're advertising your skills out here. Are you on the look-out for collaboration, or are you just fine with publishing your self-made stuff?

Response to I Can Do Strange Voices 2022-02-05 05:35:23 (edited 2022-02-05 05:37:21)

I'm looking to collaborate, because I want to meet people and try different stuff. Probably didn't communicate that properly lol. Any excuse to be semi-productive is cool to me

Response to I Can Do Strange Voices 2022-02-05 05:38:25

Ace - you've definitely come to the right place then. But if I can give you one tip: you'll hardly land any projects by passively advertising. If you want to get connected, best you can do is actively chase up leads and get your name and material out there. In most cases, you'll probably be asked to audition anyway, so it's up to you to get those auditions in.

In the meantime, feel free of course to build up your portfolio here and keep sharing your latest work - it never hurts.

Response to I Can Do Strange Voices 2022-02-05 05:42:32

Yeah that makes sense, cheers for the heads up. I'm not too adamant to get into anything. I'm just putting stuff out there on different platforms and contacting people to possibly work on different stuff. Whether it's a game, music, cartoon, etc.