00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

realestAV just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Female voice actor for FFXIV fan animations

637 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

As an animator, I can't stop making cartoons, so I've been working on animations featuring Final fantasy xiv warrior of light characters for the fun of it in my spare time.

My previous, speechless animation can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VozY0h33KGw

The voice will be for this character in the animation, Tiabeanie Tighfield, the dunesfolk lalafell. I generally think of her as someone's wine day drinking aunt who is just vain enough to be convinced to save the world every now and then. Her favourite things to do are: wear clothes, get complimented, bully everyone, and eat doughnuts. She revels in her ability to do all four at once.

Her voice should around mid pitched, with either a fast talking Scottish or Irish accent, whichever you feel more comfortable in.

If this interests you, you can contact me here and I can send you the animatic for the next episode. There will be multiple episodes so having a discord would be helpful, but not required. Having a working knowledge of final fantasy xiv doesent hurt, but is also not required.