00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Demons202 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

155,969 Views | 3,004 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

[DRAW ME]

Here's Pink the Fink, a laid-back, friendly, and sometimes clumsy Fink who does random, sometimes mundane things in all sorts of goofy and nutty ways, such as using a lawnmower to trim down his carpet, or accidentally printing the pages of his self-published autobiography upside down. He's a hot mess!

iu_1172013_20713868.webp

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a frog!

BBS Signature

At 2/22/24 11:38 AM, SpicyShark wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

Grace. Note that those things on her back are her wings and the black screen on her head is like some of the robots from WALL-E and characters from Murder Drones if this helps

OC OF (SpicyShark)

iu_1172070_2546225.webp

At 3/6/24 11:20 PM, Didjargo wrote:
At 2/22/24 11:38 AM, SpicyShark wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[DRAW ME]

Grace. Note that those things on her back are her wings and the black screen on her head is like some of the robots from WALL-E and characters from Murder Drones if this helps
OC OF (SpicyShark)

Holy Shit thank you this is awesome

At 2/22/24 06:33 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 12/2/23 08:59 PM, Squid-tea wrote: Draw me!

I got this ol' nameless character. Thought it'd be fun to participate in this, so yeah :•]
https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1491846/82#bbspost27799797_post_text

[DRAWING Squid-tea's nameless OC]

This looks so good! Thank you so much it's absolutely incredible!

[DRAW ME]

iu_1172493_5246891.webp

Might as well show off the model sheet for more ways people could draw him!

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME] This place looked fun so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring with one of my OCs, Jersey! Might draw some OCs from here too at some point when my hands are less full :)iu_1172569_21340627.webpiu_1172570_21340627.webp

[DRAW ME]

iu_1172646_5246891.webp

She's a magical mouse named Astra

BBS Signature

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^

[DRAW ME]

(Arachnophobia Warning)

iu_1172765_20520116.png

iu_1172766_20520116.png

Alex (Species: Green Tree Frogmoid) and Rhena (Species: Black Widow Arachnitaur). For further reference, Alex’s skin is mostly human like but the skin on his hands and feet are frog like and Rhena has a red hourglass symbol on her abdomen like a Black Widow

[DRAW ME]

My OC Yolanda

iu_1172920_7078395.webp

At 3/6/24 04:50 PM, C-Pimentel wrote: [DRAW ME]
If you could, pls DM me so I know when it's done, I don't check threads too often 😆
I'd like to try this out!
This is one of my main OC's for a project I'm making, her name is Aiko, a partner character for one of my main two Protagonists.
She is a being that "devours" souls and ferry's then to the afterlife. Her body is made up souls. A rather Carefree individual with gentle mysticism in her voice. Can control Crystals made of soul energy and can pass through them as a means of travel.
Her species are called the Anikoro. The white Markings on her body signify that she is destined to be a Queen of her own group of her kind.

[OC OF C-Pimentel]

iu_1173058_21094959.webp

Hello, first post :)

At 3/9/24 10:49 AM, eagerfiend wrote:
If you could, pls DM me so I know when it's done, I don't check threads too often 😆
This is one of my main OC's for a project I'm making, her name is Aiko, a partner character for one of my main two Protagonists.
She is a being that "devours" souls and ferry's then to the afterlife. Her body is made up souls. A rather Carefree individual with gentle mysticism in her voice. Can control Crystals made of soul energy and can pass through them as a means of travel.
Her species are called the Anikoro. The white Markings on her body signify that she is destined to be a Queen of her own group of her kind.
[OC OF C-Pimentel]

At 3/9/24 11:56 AM, C-Pimentel wrote:
At 3/9/24 10:49 AM, eagerfiend wrote:
[OC OF C-Pimentel]

Oh my God!!! She looks beautiful!!!

[DRAW ME]

iu_1173129_5246891.webp

This is Taylor.

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

Draw her pls. Her name is Antonina, or Tonya for short.

iu_1173936_15891425.webp

At 3/2/24 03:38 AM, JambaClock wrote: sure, i'll give it a shot:

this is my OC, natalie, star of life in the third lane (readable here)

f
feel free to draw her as you see fit

OC OF (JambaClock)

iu_1174250_2546225.webp

[DRAW ME]

iu_1174734_5246891.webp

The bat's name is Batty

BBS Signature

ay carumba, that's good

just a heads up tho: the glasses and tanktop-strap-thingies on her are matte black usually

https://linktr.ee/MattyP

[DRAW ME]

[and me and me and me and me...]

Haven't added anybody to these rumbles for a while so thought I'd share what might be the final roster.

(There's actually one more who's noticeable by their absence (since they leave a big black silhouette below) but whatever, I'm here now)

iu_1175439_2348424.png

Alts. (mostly moving glasses, boxing gloves (everything else in the case of Mitch) out of the way)

iu_1175438_2348424.png

I should again mention that these ladies were drawn by ChutneyGlaze. He even designed a few... or a lot, can't remember.

Additional refs for...

Betty T. Baseball Bitch - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1272506

Mitch the Witch - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1358123

Jane Pain - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1344161

Jill Kill - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1491846/53#bbspost27713340_post_text

(until the link breaks again cus people keep deleting their shit from here)

Mothy* - https://53xy83457.newgrounds.com/news/post/1428013

*Unofficial (if such a word has any value here) but it's just that good.

Probably a load more, let me know if you want further details for anyone in particular.

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

Jersey without helmet, for @PhasmaBoo. Had a great time drawing him

iu_1175718_6478880.webp

At 3/15/24 07:48 PM, IcyRocket750 wrote: Jersey without helmet, for @PhasmaBoo. Had a great time drawing him

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB I WILL EXPLODE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

[DRAW ME]

Michelle Borisova "Scavenger Witch"

(Also i probably next week i will make concept album of her include sketchy lore comic for video and later i add description)

(And i wanted differrnt outfit that i show on post, not a poncho)

iu_1175838_7261799.webpiu_1175839_7261799.webp

Forg

At 3/15/24 10:03 PM, PhasmaBoo wrote:
At 3/15/24 07:48 PM, IcyRocket750 wrote: Jersey without helmet, for @PhasmaBoo. Had a great time drawing him
AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT! YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB I WILL EXPLODE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You're welcome, glad to know you love it! (Don't explode for real tho)

At 1/8/24 10:53 PM, TheSketchyArtist wrote: Someone have a go with this guy.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thesketchyartist/the-techhead-strikes

[DRAWING TheSketchyArtist's OC Techhead]

iu_1175955_8016576.png

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 3/16/24 11:53 AM, PerKGrok wrote:
At 1/8/24 10:53 PM, TheSketchyArtist wrote: Someone have a go with this guy.
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/thesketchyartist/the-techhead-strikes
[DRAWING TheSketchyArtist's OC Techhead]

Woah, Tech came out pretty great here! And future heads up for anyone, 'Techhead' is just a nick name his friends call him. I wonder what he's checking out as he enjoys a good cigarette.

[Draw Me]

This is Xymolgus the composite sheep.

The bottom head controls the legs.

The top head attacks.

You don't want to know what the middle head does.

iu_1176159_2809212.png

[DRAW ME!]

This is Creek, a young rain spirit with a knack for mischief and playing games. Loves jumping in puddles and talking to forest animals more than anything else.

iu_1176177_11338317.webpiu_1176178_11338317.webp

My name is Spectacles, and I make mistakes.

BBS Signature

At 3/16/24 07:55 PM, Spectacles wrote: [DRAW ME!]
This is Creek, a young rain spirit with a knack for mischief and playing games. Loves jumping in puddles and talking to forest animals more than anything else.

What's that thing at the end of her string? An eraser?

At 3/16/24 11:31 PM, Surn wrote:
What's that thing at the end of her string? An eraser?

It’s meant to be a paper talisman, fitting with the theme of Creek being based on a Teru Teru Bozo. I definitely stretched what a talisman usually looks like though.

BBS Signature

OC of @Spectacles

Wanted to draw a quick simple character and Creek fit those criteria.

iu_1176349_14510086.png

At 3/17/24 06:35 AM, Nebulate wrote:
OC of @Spectacles

Wanted to draw a quick simple character and Creek fit those criteria.

Oooooooh, I love the pose you've drawn her in. Your art's really improved since last time!

Thank you so much for drawing her Nebulate! :D

BBS Signature