00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Remfy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

155,398 Views | 2,991 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 1/19/24 06:06 PM, EchoShinySP wrote: Hey, its Shiny. Wanted to share an OC called Shinku Rose on here, reckless but kind-hearted person with a pool stick. As always, fanart is appreciated :)

OC OF (EchoShinySP)

iu_1149489_2546225.webp

At 1/19/24 09:07 PM, Surn wrote:
At 1/11/24 12:07 AM, MateoR2 wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
happy boi
A happy little room for Happy Boi.
Just waiting on some furniture.

lol thanks!

[DRAW ME!]

DL :]

(if any extra references are needed, please let me know!! ask and i will provide!!)

iu_1149538_18202576.webp

WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
happy boi

iu_1149557_13862947.webp

guy who draws mechs and buns

At 1/20/24 12:35 AM, Calamancyy wrote:

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
happy boi

tff ayo

A fine TV for Happy Boi

iu_1149678_2809212.webp

At 1/16/24 02:58 AM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME]
This week will be my B-DAY (21 jan)
Maybe Chloe in furcoat

or Michelle

Happy birthday!

my version of Michelleiu_1149679_5336099.webp

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
happy boi

OC of @MateoR2

Still burned out on the OC-plaza. Just wanted to make a quick drawing. Happy boi made me glad.

iu_1149694_14510086.png

At 1/16/24 02:58 AM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME]
This week will be my B-DAY (21 jan)
Maybe Chloe in furcoat

or Michelle

iu_1149703_19533977.webp

Happy Birthday :D

How does it work?

Is there any rules?

^-^
happy boi

riot vs happy boi (@MateoR2

iu_1149802_13303697.png

the living tombstone is epic. change my mind

@OnceHere @L3ny @notjoaquin

Thank you everyone who draw my OC.

This week was meh and i had mental issue for internet.

I hope after my birthday i will have good mood more then bad.

Forg

At 1/19/24 04:59 PM, Surn wrote:
At 1/11/24 01:51 AM, rustMotherboard wrote: i bring forth.. the green (her name is coel. some bits of design based off of utsuho, talks in all caps, has the voice quality of a modern warfare microphone, and fucking swears a whole fucking lot). Have Fun! in this world today! draw me! draw coel! if you want!
She looks radioactive. Is she radioactive?

yes. she also probably emits heat constantly to prevent from overheating her systems (old ass hardware isn't optimized for nuclear fusion))

BBS Signature

At 1/11/24 01:51 AM, rustMotherboard wrote: i bring forth.. the green (her name is coel. some bits of design based off of utsuho, talks in all caps, has the voice quality of a modern warfare microphone, and fucking swears a whole fucking lot). Have Fun! in this world today! draw me! draw coel! if you want!

iu_1150148_7150183.webp

I ain't no Sci-fi guy, I'm more on the Goblins & Princesses side of the fiction spectrum. But I saw your character and I saw a Challenge, which I think I fucked up, yet, it was done with the purest of intentions, hope you like it.

Tits dude

BBS Signature

At 7/9/23 06:05 AM, GGishere wrote: heres another ref of my girl rosie once again courtesy of @theshokblok

OC of @GGishere

Here Rosie. She cute. I am honestly reely proud of how i handled her makeup.

iu_1150227_14510086.png

At 12/15/23 05:41 AM, Calamancyy wrote: [DRAW HER :3]

OC of Calamancyy

iu_1150281_5336099.webp

i came back to my account after a year just to see this never happened 😭

[DRAW ME]

His name is Numbskull.

Do not let him watch more than 2 hours of SpongeBob.

Make sure he goes to bed before 9:00pm.

Materials: Shitty pack of Crayola colored pencils I found in my drawer. (and a normal pencil.) Photo scanner.

iu_1150490_20819237.webp

Dumbass

BBS Signature

At 1/21/24 02:27 AM, TheGarbager619 wrote:
I ain't no Sci-fi guy, I'm more on the Goblins & Princesses side of the fiction spectrum. But I saw your character and I saw a Challenge, which I think I fucked up, yet, it was done with the purest of intentions, hope you like it.

this rocks thanks!!

personally i'm on the sci-fi side of the fiction spectrum, thanks for drawing coel though

BBS Signature

iu_1150642_20826449.webp

Angela and Blue, OC's from my self published novel. Both androids designed as cartoon characters.

At 12/23/23 01:46 AM, Didjargo wrote: Here's one for you guys, she's an Onigiri Oni Girl
DRAW ME

Drew @Didjargo oc's

I saw this "oni-girly" and I went full LEGO Batman Meme so I decided to draw her. Took longer than I expected.

iu_1150652_7150183.webp

She's now holding a giant Futomaki... Which she chomped!

Tits dude

BBS Signature

At 12/23/23 11:35 PM, Mammonthegammon wrote: [DRAW ME] can yall draw mila meeting salad fingers? (she’s an insane goth woman who carves anything)

Drawing of @Mammonthegammon OC.

iu_1150879_7150183.webp

I think you should leave...

Tits dude

BBS Signature

At 1/21/24 07:00 PM, bonehead0 wrote: [DRAW ME]

His name is Numbskull.
Do not let him watch more than 2 hours of SpongeBob.
Make sure he goes to bed before 9:00pm.

Materials: Shitty pack of Crayola colored pencils I found in my drawer. (and a normal pencil.) Photo scanner.

Drawin bonehead0's oc Numbskull.

Ask him about his Spongebob propaganda.

iu_1150899_7150183.webp

Tits dude

BBS Signature

Hello everyone guys ! Im new here. Look this Is my OC Flamy James JR, what do you think? Is cool right 😁 iu_1151058_10280403.jpg

[DRAW ME] Nat

iu_1151471_5336099.webp

Back at it again [DRAW ME]iu_1151548_14553944.webp

Also you can [ASK ME] iyw

DRAW ME

iu_1151746_9230832.png

idk if im late for this or what but i recently was finally able to design a persona so im like woaaaaahhhh

At 1/22/24 07:44 PM, MagnusTheMaximus wrote: Hello everyone guys ! Im new here. Look this Is my OC Flamy James JR, what do you think? Is cool right 😁

I drawn MagnusTheMaximus character Flamy James JR.

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay.

iu_1152056_5336099.webp

Dumbass

BBS Signature

At 1/23/24 02:11 PM, L3ny wrote: [DRAW ME] Nat
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/l3ny/nat

OC OF (L3nyL3ny)

iu_1152279_2546225.webp

At 1/24/24 10:22 PM, Didjargo wrote:
At 1/23/24 02:11 PM, L3ny wrote: [DRAW ME] Nat
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/l3ny/nat
OC OF (L3nyL3ny)