00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RayRassaArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OC Plaza: Want your OC drawn? Want to draw some OCs? Look here!

156,526 Views | 3,020 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 3/1/23 05:31 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 3/1/23 05:21 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote:
At 3/1/23 05:17 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 3/1/23 05:03 PM, BargonSpaceman wrote:
At 2/15/23 12:07 PM, Nebulate wrote: idk if its rude. and if i am, sorry

it's been a while but i wanted to resubmitt Blomkatt again bc a had redesigned and flesh him out.

here is my redesign and low qualaty ref sheet of Blomkatt
I drew Nebulate's Blomkatt. I hope you don't mind my interpretation of your character. Also, I don't recommend stealing from Blomkatt.
i love your take on him. while yes he does indeed dislike having his stuff stolen. he is also a massive hypocrite hwo breaks into random people's houses and robs them of their assorted baskets of fruit
Did that happen before?
what do you mean?

the hypocrite part.

At 3/1/23 05:39 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote:

it's been a while but i wanted to resubmitt Blomkatt again bc a had redesigned and flesh him out.

I drew Nebulate's Blomkatt. I hope you don't mind my interpretation of your character. Also, I don't recommend stealing from Blomkatt.
i love your take on him. while yes he does indeed dislike having his stuff stolen. he is also a massive hypocrite hwo breaks into random people's houses and robs them of their assorted baskets of fruit
Did that happen before?
what do you mean?
the hypocrite part.

he is quite greedy and don't like to share. but he robs fruit baskets 4 da lulz

At 3/1/23 05:40 PM, Nebulate wrote:

Did that happen before?
what do you mean?
the hypocrite part.

is that a joke?

At 3/1/23 05:45 PM, GameWarriorStudios wrote:
At 3/1/23 05:40 PM, Nebulate wrote:

Did that happen before?
what do you mean?
the hypocrite part.
is that a joke?

kinda. i wanted to give a humurus trait about him

I'm fairly new to the whole being an artist thing, but I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring with my Magician OC Irene!

Her design is fairly malleable, her body shape can be adjusted to suit your style should you so desire!

iu_910498_8615822.png

@KDTLCLTiu_910527_8664593.webp

Here ya go! Hope this is alright! She was certainly a fun draw!

At 3/1/23 04:08 PM, Lunarmoon03 wrote: can you draw Tsovoa Levone, I need to get scouted.

You do not get scouted from other people drawing your character.

If you instead draw other people's characters in this thread, that is more likely to increase your chances of getting scouted, by more people being aware of you and the goodwill that doing stuff for others can create.

But the real reason for threads like this is to have fun.

There are a number of people that posted in this thread before you, that I have not gotten around to yet. Maybe I will get to yours in time, maybe not. And I'm not the only one that draws in this thread.

Patience is a virtue. 🙂

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

iu_910853_10212070.webpJust a little guy

At 3/1/23 09:51 PM, Go-Gurt wrote: I'm fairly new to the whole being an artist thing, but I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring with my Magician OC Irene!
Her design is fairly malleable, her body shape can be adjusted to suit your style should you so desire!

Did @Go-Gurt's OC.

iu_911015_2348424.gif

Nobody beats the 83457 and all that.

Patreon : Ko-fi : YouTube : Twitter

BBS Signature

iu_911037_8436322.png

This girl I drew. Her name is Sparky.

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

At 3/2/23 12:23 PM, 53xy83457 wrote:
At 3/1/23 09:51 PM, Go-Gurt wrote: I'm fairly new to the whole being an artist thing, but I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring with my Magician OC Irene!
Did @Go-Gurt's OC.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/53xy83457/irene-enters-the-dojo

Oh this is lovely! Thank you so much!

[Draw Me]

Riley the rabbit

This agile bunny loves making graffiti and has a deadly kickiu_911127_8595296.webp

BBS Signature

At 3/2/23 02:25 PM, StevSteelEn wrote: [Draw Me]
Riley the rabbit
This agile bunny loves making graffiti and has a deadly kick

oc of @StevSteelEn

loved the design and coulors so mutch that i drew her as fast as i coud

iu_911135_14510086.png

At 3/2/23 02:43 PM, Nebulate wrote:
Riley the rabbit
oc of @StevSteelEn

loved the design so mutch that i drew is as fast as i coud

damn you draw quick, nice job man!

BBS Signature

At 3/2/23 02:46 PM, StevSteelEn wrote:
At 3/2/23 02:43 PM, Nebulate wrote:
Riley the rabbit
oc of @StevSteelEn

loved the design so mutch that i drew is as fast as i coud
damn you draw quick, nice job man!

"i am speed"

ligtning mcqueen (cars - 2006)

At 2/26/23 06:31 PM, LookaBear1 wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[Draw me] Alex! She's a punk rocker, and on the violent side. Go wild

oc of @LookaBear1

wanted to try drawing somthing im not used to draw :)

iu_911262_14510086.png

At 3/2/23 06:10 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 2/26/23 06:31 PM, LookaBear1 wrote:
At 1/12/22 11:04 PM, Gelert wrote:
WELCOME TO THE OC PLAZA! An experimental post created for artists to share and make fanart of each other's characters!

I've noticed recently that a lot of artists here have been creating 'requests posts', where they ask people to give them their original characters for them to draw, either because they lack inspiration, they want to draw for people or simply because they're bored. Well, the main purpose of this post is for all of those artists to have a bunch of different OCs to draw all in the same place for them to choose!

How does it work?
If you have an OC that you want to get art of you just have to leave a comment down below with a reference of your character and specifying that anyone can draw them. Write "[DRAW ME]" above the image itself so people know you're submitting a character (just for the sake of having this a bit organized). If you want to submit more than one please do so in a single comment instead of multiple.

If you are an artist looking for characters to draw you can just take a look at the ones submitted with the specified tag. If you want to upload a drawing you made for someone here use "[OC OF (user)]" so people don't think you're uploading a character. And if you want for people to ask you in particular (maybe through DMs) you can write "[ASK ME]".

Is there any rules?
Well, besides the non-obligatory tags listed above, there's 2 main rules:

I want to specify that this post was not made in spite of the requests posts and rather it was made as a compliment for both the artists and the people who want art of their designs, giving them a more compact space to come back and have a more fluid experience, as well as to avoid making any "compromise" with users.

Given that this is not an official NG "event" there's no prizes, deadlines or pressure of any kind. If people are interested in the topic it will stay alive, if not, then it will die. Although, on that note, I'll personally try to keep it alive by participating myself once in a while. At the end of the day I've always loved drawing for others!

^-^
[Draw me] Alex! She's a punk rocker, and on the violent side. Go wild
oc of @LookaBear1

wanted to try drawing somthing im not used to draw :)

Awww what a skrunkle!!! Thank you so much!

EVIL red skeleton

iu_911403_8420206.png

what

BBS Signature

OCs owned by @Go-Gurt and @StevSteelEn

iu_911552_8452434.webp

Quite a funnie. I don't think she exactly knew what she was doing.

Funny how we both put rabbit OCs here semi-close to each other, huh? So I gave yours a shot. Neatchar, +1.

At 3/3/23 01:08 AM, Taurmega wrote: OCs owned by @Go-Gurt and @StevSteelEn

Funny how we both put rabbit OCs here semi-close to each other, huh? So I gave yours a shot. Neatchar, +1.

AAAA I LOVE THIS, THIS IS SUPREMELY ADORABLE

YOOOO, THIS IS SICK BRO. THANKS

BBS Signature

[DRAW ME]

this is quite litraly a "draw me". due to the fact that this is my sona.

Neb (yes that is his name, i know its creative). he is quite laid-back.

his head combust into flames when frustrated. have floating hands and head. and his shoes are made of copper (or smth)

uhh... [insert words lol]

iu_911656_14510086.png

At 2/12/23 08:55 PM, CosmicPunked wrote: [DRAW ME] (feels weird writing that in all caps, as if I'm demanding lol)
But yeah, fairly fun OC of mine. She's a gothic alien hunter with a big hat.
so feel free to go wild!
@ me so I can see what you do if you do draw her x)

Some references:
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/804021
https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/cosmicpunked/taxi

[DRAWING CosmicPunked's OC]

iu_911836_8016576.webp

See my profile page for link to showroom

BBS Signature

At 2/21/22 03:54 AM, Catartist wrote: DRAW ME
ATTEEEENNNND HUT!!!

Hello again

[DRAW ME]

iu_911849_8503619.pngiu_911850_8503619.gif

At 3/3/23 04:40 AM, StevSteelEn wrote:

Glad you enjoy it!

I went ahead and uploaded it to my gallery here: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/oc-plaza-thing-4-irene-and-riley

This should generally be at or close to full image clarity. Just posting it into the forum crunches it pretty hard.

Just in case you wanted to download it or something.

At 3/3/23 12:52 PM, Taurmega wrote:
At 3/3/23 04:40 AM, StevSteelEn wrote:

Glad you enjoy it!

I went ahead and uploaded it to my gallery here: https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/taurmega/oc-plaza-thing-4-irene-and-riley

This should generally be at or close to full image clarity. Just posting it into the forum crunches it pretty hard.
Just in case you wanted to download it or something.

thanks dude, i was actually thinking of downloading eventually.

BBS Signature

At 2/20/23 06:41 PM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME] (Her name is Violetta Lav)
Is her cool?

oc of @Morpherence

it looks like Blomkatt thinks that violetta's hair(?) is a cat toy

iu_912098_14510086.png

At 3/3/23 05:10 PM, Nebulate wrote:
At 2/20/23 06:41 PM, Morpherence wrote: [DRAW ME] (Her name is Violetta Lav)
Is her cool?
oc of @Morpherence

it looks like Blomkatt thinks that violetta's hair(?) is a cat toy

Funny. Thank you for drawing her.

Forg

Oc owned by @KhaosKitsune617

iu_912119_9686645.gif

Here you go! Hope you like it! I really like her design, keep it up!

At 3/2/23 09:07 PM, Pilmatorozo wrote: EVIL red skeleton

awesomegoeshard.png

iu_912177_12829666.png

DONT BOTHER ME, OKAY?