00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶

2,011 Views | 37 Replies

Hello, everyone!

As we ring in the new year, I am happy to announce the newest round of political predictions!

The rules are simple: Below are a series of predictions about upcoming events that are expected to happen in 2022. Reply by January 10th, 2022 to the questions. You may change your answers until January 10th if you wish.

Each question will be worth one point. Throughout the year, I will keep tabs on who has made correct predictions. If one of these questions comes to fruition before January 10th, I will strike it from the count.

For ease of grading, each prediction will have a multiple choice format. Please do not try to write-in your own answer, or it will not be counted. That means no responses of "maybe, if X happens" or "Yes if X happens, but No if Y happens."

With that said, enjoy!

1: In the United States, at least one of its five largest school districts will go fully remote due to the Omicron variant

Yes/No

2: The CDC will begin recommending a fifth (5th) booster shot to any subset of people. 

Yes/No

3: The number of Covid deaths, around 805,000 at the end of 2021, will reach 

805,000-1.2 million/1.2-1.5 million/greater than 1.5 million

4: The People’s Republic of China will declare the pandemic over within its borders

Yes/No

5: The Dow Jones Industrial Average (around 36,000 at the end of 2021) will be

40,000 or higher/Between 30,000 and 40,000/Under 30,000

6: The Federal Reserve has publicly announced it intends to raise interest rates to combat inflation. At the end of 2022, the US Federal interest rate will 

Have been raised twice or more/Have been raised once/Will not be raised/Will be lower

7: In the 2022 Congressional elections, Republicans will

Take the House only/Take the Senate only/Both/Neither

8: Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia will win re-election

Yes/No, he will be primaried out of the race/No, he will lose the general election

9: Joe Biden will still be the incumbent president and Kamala Harris the incumbent vice-president at the end of 2022

Yes/No

10: The January 6th Commission will result in

Donald Trump’s indictment and conviction/ indictment and acquittal/ indictment but trial not until after 2022/ no indictment

11: Donald Trump will officially announce his candidacy for president in the 2024 election

Yes/No

12: Another Republican candidate will officially announce their candidacy for president in the 2024 election

Yes/No

13: Another Democratic candidate besides Joe Biden will officially announce their candidacy for president in the 2024 election

Yes/No

14: In the French presidential election, Emmanuel Macron will win re-election

Yes/No

15: The 20th Congress of the Chinese Communist Party will vote to retain Xi Jinping as leader

Yes/No

16: India will surpass China in population

Yes/No

17: Australian PM, Scott Morrison will remain Prime Minister after Australia’s elections

Yes/No

18: Carrie Lam will win re-election as the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Autonomous Region

Yes/No

19: At the end of 2021, the difference between China and the United States’ nominal GDP will be

Greater than 5 trillion/Less than 5 trillion

20: Chuuk will vote for independence from Micronesia

Yes/No

21: The People’s Republic of China armed forces will engage in combat with those of the Republic of China (Taiwan), with actual shots fired. (Not counting invasions of airspace.)

Yes/No

22: An end date for Operation Inherent Resolve will be announced

Yes/No

23: The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban) will receive official recognition by at least one other United Nations member state

Yes/No

24: In the Republic of Korea, the Democratic Party, (of which the incumbent President Moon Jae-In is a member) will win the presidential election

Yes/No

25: President Biden’s Build Back Better will be passed

Yes/No

26: The Beijing 2022 Olympics will still be held despite the COVID pandemic

Yes/No

27: The National Resistance Front of Afghanistan will recapture a provincial capital in Afghanistan

Yes/No

28: The Islamic State - Khorasan Province will capture a provincial capital in Afghanistan

Yes/No

29: Russia will seize more territory of Ukraine

Yes/No

The following people will pass away [Not for points]

Queen Elizabeth II

Yes/No

Betty White

Yes/No

Dick Van Dyke

Yes/No

Jimmy Carter

Yes/No

Jiang Zemin (fmr. Paramount Leader of the PRC)

Yes/No

William Shatner

Yes/No

James Earl Jones

Yes/No

Clint Eastwood

Yes/No

Angela Lansbury

Yes/No

Buzz Aldrin

Yes/No

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-29 00:48:45

Two corrections

This is US deaths only

19: At the end of 2021, the difference between China and the United States’ nominal GDP will be
Greater than 5 trillion/

At the end of 2022.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-29 05:55:29

At 12/28/21 08:32 PM, Ranger2 wrote: 1: In the United States, at least one of its five largest school districts will go fully remote due to the Omicron variant

Based more on hope, but no.

2: The CDC will begin recommending a fifth (5th) booster shot to any subset of people. 

Yes.

1.2-1.5 million

4: The People’s Republic of China will declare the pandemic over within its borders

Yes.

40,000 or higher.

6: The Federal Reserve has publicly announced it intends to raise interest rates to combat inflation. At the end of 2022, the US Federal interest rate will 

Not be raised.

Take the house only.

I have no idea who this is, but I'll go with yes.

9: Joe Biden will still be the incumbent president and Kamala Harris the incumbent vice-president at the end of 2022

This may again be wishful thinking, but I still hope Biden bows out and Harris takes over, so this'll be a no.

No indictment.

11: Donald Trump will officially announce his candidacy for president in the 2024 election

Yes.

12: Another Republican candidate will officially announce their candidacy for president in the 2024 election

No.

13: Another Democratic candidate besides Joe Biden will officially announce their candidacy for president in the 2024 election

In keeping with question 9, I'll say yes, and it'll be Kamala Harris.

No.

15: The 20th Congress of the Chinese Communist Party will vote to retain Xi Jinping as leader

Yes.

No.

17: Australian PM, Scott Morrison will remain Prime Minister after Australia’s elections

The way the question is worded, I have to say yes, but I do predict he'll fall later on by party coup.

18: Carrie Lam will win re-election as the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Autonomous Region

Yes.

Less than 5 trillion.

No. (Consider this an uneducated guess, I don't think anybody keeps up with Micronesian politics)

21: The People’s Republic of China armed forces will engage in combat with those of the Republic of China (Taiwan), with actual shots fired. (Not counting invasions of airspace.)

No.

No.

23: The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (Taliban) will receive official recognition by at least one other United Nations member state

Yes.

24: In the Republic of Korea, the Democratic Party, (of which the incumbent President Moon Jae-In is a member) will win the presidential election

Yes.

No.

Yes.

27: The National Resistance Front of Afghanistan will recapture a provincial capital in Afghanistan

No.

28: The Islamic State - Khorasan Province will capture a provincial capital in Afghanistan

No.

No.

Queen Elizabeth II

No.

Betty White

No.

Dick Van Dyke

That guy is still alive?! Make that a yes.

Jimmy Carter

No.

No idea about that guy's age. I'll say yes.

William Shatner

No.

James Earl Jones

No.

Clint Eastwood

No.

Angela Lansbury

Yes.

Buzz Aldrin

No.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

1: In the United States, at least one of its five largest school districts will go fully remote due to the Omicron variant

No

No

Pass

Yes

Pass

: 6: The Federal Reserve has publicly announced it intends to raise interest rates to combat inflation. At the end of 2022, the US Federal interest rate will 

Have been raised once

: 7: In the 2022 Congressional elections, Republicans will

Take Both

: 8: Governor Brian Kemp of Georgia will win re-election

Pass

: 9: Joe Biden will still be the incumbent president and Kamala Harris the incumbent vice-president at the end of 2022

Yes

: 10: The January 6th Commission will result in

no indictment

Yes

Yes

No

No. At the very least it will be competitive. I am personally hopeful the far right, which looks like his biggest opponent, will take it.

Yes

Pass

No

Pass

Greater than 5 trillion

Pass

No, invasion of airspace is likely

No

No

Pass

Yes

Yes

No

No

Yes

No pods, no casters

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-30 01:13:00

Yeah shit happens

Again yes and I’m not gonna take it I just got two shots

805,000-1.2 million

No

Between 30,000 and 40,000

Will not be raised

7: In the 2022 Congressional elections, Republicans will take

Both

No, he will lose the general election

No

indictment but trial not until after 2022

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Greater than 5 trillion

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Queen Elizabeth II

No

Betty White

Yes

Dick Van Dyke

Yes/

Jimmy Carter

No

Yes

William Shatner

No

James Earl Jones

Yes

Clint Eastwood

Yes

Angela Lansbury

Yes

Buzz Aldrin

Yes (And I’ll deeply mess that man. The Space Cowboy.)

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-30 07:26:54

At 12/28/21 08:32 PM, Ranger2 wrote: 1: In the United States, at least one of its five largest school districts will go fully remote due to the Omicron variant

yeah, probably.

no

greater than 1.5 million for sure. i reckon there's gonna be another variant beyond omicron and it's gonna fuck people up even more.

no, but i wouldn't put it past them if they do anyway.

i don't know what this means.

Have been raised once

Take the Senate only. I think more people are going to be looking for a return to republicanism and conservatism pre-Trump.

sure, i guess? i don't really know the guy.

Yes

no indictment. let's be honest, if bill clinton totally gets away with being an associate to a child sex trafficker, then trump will get away with being a domestic terrorist. no question.

No. I think he's purposefully waiting out people like ted cruz, ron desantis, nikki haley etc. to announce their run so that his announcement overshadows them all. the guy is a pro at getting the media's attention.

Yes, definitely

Yep. Can't wait for The Rock to be on the ballot.

I'm not sure about this one. I'd have to see who he's running against.

Yes

Maaaaaaaaybe. It remains to be seen if new covid variants show up that totally ravage india again and offset their population growth. You gotta take into account that the pandemic probably stunted the birth rate by a good amount aswell.

Sure? Who gives a shit about australia's PM

Yes

Less than 5 trillion. Could go both ways though, i'm just wildly guessing here.

?? what?

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

No

Ooh, this one is fun.

Queen Elizabeth II

No

Betty White

Yes. I think 100 is a good age to go.

Dick Van Dyke

Yes. the guy is starting to look like a corpse. reminds me of prince phillip before he died.

Jimmy Carter

No. His peanut farm will not go sour for another year or so.

No idea who this is. I wish him well.

William Shatner

No

James Earl Jones

No

Clint Eastwood

No

Angela Lansbury

Yes. Wild guess

Buzz Aldrin

No, I hope not.

signature

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-30 15:58:05

At 12/28/21 08:32 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Hello, everyone!

As we ring in the new year, I am happy to announce the newest round of political predictions!

The rules are simple: Below are a series of predictions about upcoming events that are expected to happen in 2022. Reply by January 10th, 2022 to the questions. You may change your answers until January 10th if you wish.

Each question will be worth one point. Throughout the year, I will keep tabs on who has made correct predictions. If one of these questions comes to fruition before January 10th, I will strike it from the count.

For ease of grading, each prediction will have a multiple choice format. Please do not try to write-in your own answer, or it will not be counted. That means no responses of "maybe, if X happens" or "Yes if X happens, but No if Y happens."

With that said, enjoy!

Yes

No

Yes
Yes

No
Have been raised twice or more/Have been raised once/Will not be raised/Will be lower
No
No
Yes/No, he will be primaried out of the race/No, he will lose the general election
Yes
Yes/No
Yes
Donald Trump’s indictment and conviction/ indictment and acquittal/ indictment but trial not until after 2022/ no indictment
Yes
No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes
Yes

Yes

No

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

No

No

Queen Elizabeth II
Yes

Betty White
No

Dick Van Dyke
No

Jimmy Carter
Yes

Yes

William Shatner
No

James Earl Jones
Yes

Clint Eastwood
Yes

Angela Lansbury
Yes

Buzz Aldrin
No

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-31 13:40:09

coooooool

Yes/No

No. *Also not quite sure what those districts would be? But I don’t think there’d be appetite for those restrictions at this late stage of the game.

Yes/No

Yes. Some people will have already been on 4, ie those who got shots early in the panda, seems likely boosters will be an annual thing.

Mmmmm.. tough one.. Will go with the lower end estimate.

Yes/No

No. For all their faults China aren’t that deluded.

Very tough to predict.. I’d go with above 40k

Once.

Take a majority in the house and senate. Unfortunately.

Georgia’s become a tricky customer to predict. I’d say doesn’t get primaried and wins the general

Yes/No

Easy yes.

No indictment, seeming as the GOP have lost their mind and won’t even admit Jan 6 was a bad thing. We’re talking about a man with zero class or shame and who has the right wing media ecosystem in his pocket.

Yes/No

Easy yes. He pretty much already has.

Yes/No

Another easy yes.

Yes/No

Tough.. No. Wouldn’t be surprised if someone does though

Yes/No

He’s had a dip in public approval since his peak.. Feels like he’ll still win though, although I’ve not kept my finger on this particular pulse so it’s more of a guess.

Yes/No

lol. Yes

Yes/No

I’m being a good boy and not googling their current populations.. From memory they aren’t far behind, but a year is only a year.. I’d say No

Yes/No

No.

Yes/No

Their elections have become a farce and a lot of Hong Kongers realise this and have stopped even voting. Beijing wants her, so yes she’ll win.

Oh lawd.. Another stat I’m too lazy to google.. I’d say more

Yes/No

No (idea).

Yes/No

No.

Yes/No

Yes?

Yes/No

No. Outside chance China will, but that’d be oddly provocative and out of character.

Yes/No

Go on then.

Yes/No

GREAT question. It looks dead in the water to me, but who knows if prime minister Joe Manchin will have a change of heart. I think not.

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

Queen Elizabeth II
Yes/No

No. Her mother lived to be 100+, she’s still got a few years left I reckon.

Betty White
Yes/No

Yes

Dick Van Dyke
Yes/No

Yes

Jimmy Carter
Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

William Shatner
Yes/No

No

James Earl Jones
Yes/No

Yes

Clint Eastwood
Yes/No

No. He’s still been relatively active churning out a conveyor belt of underwhelming thwacks to his cinematic legacy.

Angela Lansbury
Yes/No

Na

Buzz Aldrin
Yes/No

Yes

I had fun ! Hello me in 12 months ! 👋

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-31 14:48:18

At 12/28/21 08:32 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Hello, everyone

Betty White
Yes/No

Hey I already got one right !

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-31 14:52:10

At 12/28/21 08:32 PM, Ranger2 wrote: Betty White
Yes/No

Guess there was one thing left on the docket before 2022 rolled in

BBS Signature

No. I think people, and administrations by extension, have largely given up with omicron.

Yes.

805,000-1.2 million. I would say somewhere near 1.1 million.

No, at least not internally.

40,000 or higher. Stonks only go up.

I have no clue at all. I'll go with "Have been raised once."

I have no clue which one is which. I'll go with "Both".

I have no idea who they are. I'll go with "No, he will lose".

Yes.

Seeing as things seem to be going at their own pace, I'll go with "indictment but trial not until after 2022."

Does the pope shit in the woods? I'll go with Yes.

Yes.

Yes. Whether anything comes of it or not.

Could go either way, I'll say Yes.

Do they have a choice? I say he'll stay.

Given that roughly 50 million people need to be born in the next year in India for that, and the number of births on average is 25 million, it's unlikely, so "No".

Yes.

"Win". "Re-election".

Yes (with 156% of the votes if I'm being cheeky)

I have no clue. I'll say "Greater than 5 trillion".

I have no clue. "No".

Probably. But I'll go with "No" just in case.

Have no clue what that is. "No".

No.

No.

I thought it already was? I'll go with "Yes".

No. Or it will be held with no tourists allowed.

No clue. No.

No clue. No.

No clue. Yes.

Queen Elizabeth II

Yes

Betty White

Already did.

Dick Van Dyke

He's still alive!?

...Yes.

Jimmy Carter

Can go either way. I'll say "No" since he's a former president.

No.

William Shatner

No.

James Earl Jones

No.

Clint Eastwood

No.

Angela Lansbury

No.

Buzz Aldrin

No.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

With that said, enjoy!

Thanks for doing it, again. And Again, these are some pretty tough questions with all that going on in this country and the world

Yes/No

No. While some school districts are already planning to do remote learning at the start of 2022, most aren't. Most of the the largest School districts in the country are in Texas, and in Florida, and given how the governors of those states believe in getting to herd immunity quickly (regardless of cost) and have constancy battled any school response towards it, its unlikely we will see remote learning in those state. New York is trying a new approach to keep Children safe in school, and have shown little interest in going back to remote learning despite rising infection rates in their state. I think a lot of school districts feel that Kids are more able to weather out the symptoms of covid than older people, with a feeling that most older people are now vaccinated.

Yes/No

No.

805,000-1.2 million

Yes/No

Yes. I'm sure they will claim it - if they haven't already, despite what is going on in Xi’an.

40,000 or higher

Raised once. I may regret that answer, since I see a lot of reluctance from the fed to raise it despite saying otherwise.

Both. I'm feeling pessimistic about this, considering that Democrats have historically been very bad over messaging, compared to Republicans over promises, doom and gloom, and identity politics, to excite their base to come out and vote - not to mention Republicans efforts to create a lot o bureaucracy over voting, making it harder for poorer people to vote and determining what districts have stronger representation that goes their way.

Yes. I'm just going to flip a coin here, and it came up with Kemp staying in office. That's how uncertain things are over this election. I do expect Jones to drop out of the primary, if he want to keep a Republican in the governorship, but Trumpism could force him to stay in to allow Abrams to win by siphoning off votes from Kemp.

Yes/No

Yes.

Indictment but trial not until after 2022. These things move slowly, and Trump has money and influence to keep it dragged out.

Yes/No

No. At least, not this year, unless he thinks he can make money from it.

Yes/No

No. This is made all the more iffy with Trumpism, as the only one who want to run for the white House are looking at Trump. Only those who rebuke Trump, and don't fear him, may announce their run.

Yes/No

No.

Yes/No

Yes. But reluctantly, given all the chaos in France at the moment

Yes/No

Yes. Is this even a question? :P

Yes/No

No, not quite yet, but soon.

Yes/No

No. From the sounds of things, with the labor party in Australia gaining a strong advantage in the polls going into the election, Morison is in trouble.

Yes/No

Yes. I don't think she done enough to piss off the CCP. So, she'll probably keep here job, even if she is not very popular.

Greater than 5 trillion....

Yes/No

Yes. I honestly had to look this up.

Yes/No

No.

Yes/No

No. Biden was brave on Afghanistan, But I don't think he would be crazy enough to do this.

Yes/No

No. Though, China might, since they want to exploiy the country's natural resources of rare earth metals.

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes. I will be optimistic over this, despite Joe Manchin's flip flopping.

Yes/No

Yes. What covid? China has no covid!

Yes/No

NO. I wish they would, though.

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

NO. Despite all the saber rattling, the economic sanction are hurting them, and so will the embargo on their oil to Europe if he follows through.

Queen Elizabeth II
Yes/No

Betty White
Yes/No

Dick Van Dyke
Yes/No

Jimmy Carter
Yes/No

Yes/No

William Shatner
Yes/No

James Earl Jones
Yes/No

Clint Eastwood
Yes/No

Angela Lansbury
Yes/No

Buzz Aldrin
Yes/No

I was going to say the Betty White will outlast them all, till she just died.... But, I'm not going to even speculate over any of this.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2021-12-31 19:09:22

I love these things, now I just hope I do better this year.

Yes/No

No.

Yes/No

Yes. I had no idea we are even close to that already.

805,000-1.2 million. You’d think that the deaths will start leveling off sooner or later.

Yes/No

Considering how secretive they have been, I’ll go with no.

Between 30,000 and 40,000. I’ll say around 38,000 give or take.

Have been raised once. Not sure, but I’ll ride with this answer.

Senate only. Dems may hold on to the House, but the Senate is prime pickings.

Lose the general election. Can’t imagine that he’s too popular after a narrow victory and Georgia turning blue (for now)

Yes/No

Yes

Indictment but trial not until after 2022. I would imagine that they’ll take their time with this, if the GOP doesn’t try to quash it in the meantime.

Yes/No

Yes. Age and reputation means he’ll bow out early, but never say never.

Yes/No

Yes.

Yes/No

No. I would imagine that they would want to have solidarity within the party.

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

Going out on a limb and say yes.

Yes/No

No, but it’ll be close.

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

IDK how they do elections within the HKSAR, so I’ll go yes.

Greater than 5 trillion. China may have a huge economy, but the gap is still pretty wide.

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No. Xi Jingping is a bloodthirsty cur, but he’s not stupid to risk a war with much of the rest of the world over Taiwan.

Yes/No

No.

Yes/No

Yes, I’m afraid. My guess would be either Syria, Iran or Venezuela as posturing.

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

Yes. A scaled down version, but something is better than nothing.

Yes/No

Yes. Unlike Japan, China isn’t going to let a pandemic derail their games.

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No. Russia is pulling troops back, and I would imagine they don’t want to get more sanctions than they already have now.

Yeah... I’m not going to touch this. Famous people are already dying like John Madden, Harry Reid and Betty White.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-01-02 20:38:40

I'll throw my hat in the ring, although I will not count my responses for points.

Yes, although not Chicago's.

Yes, they've already begun recommending 4th shots to some.

1.2-1.5 million

Yes

40,000 or higher, the pandemic will end at some point this year so stocks will rise.

Have been raised twice or more, stronger economy and cut inflation.

Both

No, he will be primaried out of the race. He's lost Trump and the GOP for good. Wouldn't be surprised if he got kicked out of the party.

Yes

no indictment, the same congress will save his ass.

Yes, to thunderous applause from his sheep.

No, Ted Cruz doesn't have the balls.

No

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Less than 5 trillion

No

Yes, though not after the 2022 olympics when they've built up some soft power.

Yes, the Iraqis are getting tired of us there and so is Biden.

Yes, likely Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or China.

No, he's been unpopular and seen as weak against Kim Jong-Un.

No, the infrastructure bill is all we'll get. Manchin will continue to be a mole for the GOP.

Yes

No, they'll melt away.

Yes, maybe Kandahar. But not for long.

Yes. Biden's warnings will go unheeded.

Queen Elizabeth II

No

Betty White

Died in 2021

Dick Van Dyke

Yes

Jimmy Carter

Yes

No

William Shatner

No

James Earl Jones

No

Clint Eastwood

Yes

Angela Lansbury

No

Buzz Aldrin

Yes

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-01-05 20:26:50

Still too early to tell since the election hasn't happened yet, but the Le Pen/Zemmour coalition is currently polling ahead of Macron, so I might be right about 14. The ideal scenario to me would be a Le Pen drop out because they would almost certainly line up behind Zemmour and I think he would take it.

Thing is, I actually like Macron. Only leader in Western Europe that articulates a vision I can believe in. So i'd be sad if he lost. But Zemmour is just better on all fronts to me.

No pods, no casters

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-01-06 13:59:15

At 1/5/22 08:26 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: Still too early to tell since the election hasn't happened yet, but the Le Pen/Zemmour coalition is currently polling ahead of Macron, so I might be right about 14. The ideal scenario to me would be a Le Pen drop out because they would almost certainly line up behind Zemmour and I think he would take it.

Thing is, I actually like Macron. Only leader in Western Europe that articulates a vision I can believe in. So i'd be sad if he lost. But Zemmour is just better on all fronts to me.

An African Jew defeating La Pen would be an amusing sight.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-01-10 17:42:34

The right and left are going to use each other as an excuse to be assholes to everyone else because we aren't hitting them hard enough yet.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-01-11 02:47:07

Crap, almost forgot about this. Er, it's 11:30pm where I am, hopefully I can still apply :P

No

Yes

1.2-1.5 million

I'm pretty bleak about Covid, but not that bleak...

Yes; could've swore that they already did.

Have been raised once

Both

No, he will lose the general election

Yes

10 The January 6th Commission will result in

indictment but trial not until after 2022

No

No

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes, though I've no ide about Australia's politics atm

No

Less than 5 trillion

No

No

... God, I hope not, anyway.

No

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

No

No

No

Ooh, a morbid twist.

Queen Elizabeth II

Yes

Betty White

Yes

... Kinda cheating here tho.

Dick Van Dyke

Yes

Jimmy Carter

No

No

William Shatner

No

James Earl Jones

No

Clint Eastwood

No

Angela Lansbury

No

Buzz Aldrin

Yes

Alright, best of luck y'all.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-01-17 15:10:38

At 12/28/21 08:32 PM, Ranger2 wrote: With that said, enjoy!

Sorry I'm late, been sick lately.

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

Yes

I have hopes, 805,000-1.2 million.

Yes/No

Yes

40,000 or higher. I'll go as far to say between 50,000 to 65,000.

Have been raised once.

Take the House definitely. Unless Biden gets a PR win.

Yes

Yes/No

Yes

Indictment, but trial not until after 2022.

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

Yes. Especially if Biden keeps dropping in the polls. I could see Hillary Clinton taking another shot at it.

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

Maybe, I'll say Yes, but I'm not confident in that Yes.

Yes/No

Yes

Greater than 5 trillion.

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

Yes. Republicans are pretty much trying to get what they want out of the deal too with money being thrown around. When it will be passed though is the real question, before or after the midterm elections.

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

Yes

Queen Elizabeth II
Yes/No

No

Betty White
Yes/No

I'm late to this one.

Dick Van Dyke
Yes/No

No

Jimmy Carter
Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

No

William Shatner
Yes/No

No

James Earl Jones
Yes/No

No

Clint Eastwood
Yes/No

No

Angela Lansbury
Yes/No

Yes

Buzz Aldrin
Yes/No

Yes

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-04-25 10:20:30

Thankfully, President Macron won re-election, the first French president to do so since 2002.

Carrie Lam, due to unpopularity and Beijing's displeasure, will not be running again.

Nope, his party lost the Presidency

Yes, they were held.

Oh gosh yes, did they ever (as of now).

Betty White

Yes, although I won't count this because she passed away in 2021.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-04-27 17:22:25

It's only 1/3 through the year so I'm putting my vote in for things that haven't happened yet

2.They'll recommend at least 8

3.However many makes the numbers look good

4.No

5.Under 30,000

6.Raised 5 times

7.Both Houses

9.Way too hard to say, I don't know how many more weeks ol joe will take it

10.Indictment and acquittal

11.Yes

12.Yes and hopefully Desantis

13.Only if Joe croaks

15.Leader for LIFE, not just leader

21.Yes

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-04-28 20:28:14

At 4/27/22 05:22 PM, Letiger wrote: It's only 1/3 through the year so I'm putting my vote in for things that haven't happened yet

Sorry man, too late.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-04-29 18:42:21

At 4/28/22 08:28 PM, Ranger2 wrote:
At 4/27/22 05:22 PM, Letiger wrote: It's only 1/3 through the year so I'm putting my vote in for things that haven't happened yet
Sorry man, too late.

don't care

BBS Signature

At 4/30/22 07:32 PM, TylerFromTexas wrote:
At 4/25/22 10:20 AM, Ranger2 wrote:
Oh gosh yes, did they ever (as of now).
I hate it when I'm right...

You did better than I did on it. I was too optimistic that they wouldn't.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-10-16 13:14:32

Yes

There is the standard two-dose shot, plus two boosters, and now an omicron bivalent one, so I will count this as Yes.

Yes

Yes

No

No

Yes

Yes

Queen Elizabeth II
Yes

Betty White
Yes

Angela Lansbury
Yes/No

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-10-16 13:20:01

At 10/16/22 01:14 PM, Ranger2 wrote:
Queen Elizabeth II
Yes

Can’t believe @Gario and @Gimmick predicted this.

BBS Signature

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2022-10-16 14:42:31

Have been raised twice or more

I think they have raised it 5 times so far.

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2023-01-01 22:44:35

At 1/1/23 10:25 PM, TylerFromTexas wrote: So who won?

Pretty sure I did crappy on it...

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2023-01-05 17:58:21

At 1/1/23 10:25 PM, TylerFromTexas wrote: So who won?

Expect updates in a few days, I’ve been on vacation without a computer!

Response to ✶✶✶ 2022 Political Predictions ✶✶✶ 2023-01-05 18:14:04

Hello folks, I will update the rankings by Sunday. Please let me know if you disagree with any of the results below!

No, schools remained open!

Yes, you can get two boosters plus an omicron vaccine! I got mine; get yours!

805,000-1.2 million

According to the CDC, it’s about 1.08 million US deaths

Yes/No

Goodness no, not with the zero COVID (and sudden reversal)

On 12/30, the DJIA closed at around 33,147

The fed has raised rates a whopping 7 times!

In a pathetic red wave, the GOP lost seats in the Senate and only took the house (speaker tbd)

Kemp managed to hold onto his job despite fierce opposition

Yes/No

Yes

No indictment, coming up on 2 years still nothing has happened

Yes/No

Yes, he officially announced his candidacy

Yes/No

Not in 2022 at least

Yes/No

No, Biden remains on top.

Yes/No

Yes, he beat Le Pen again

Yes/No

Yes, Xi remains in power.

Yes/No

Not yet

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No, she stepped down

Greater, about 7 trillion

No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

Yes

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

No

Yes/No

oh golly yes, what an apt prediction

Queen Elizabeth II
Yes/No

Yes

Betty White
Yes/No

in 2021

Dick Van Dyke
Yes/No

No

Jimmy Carter
Yes/No

No

Yes/No

Yes

William Shatner
Yes/No

No

James Earl Jones
Yes/No

No

Clint Eastwood
Yes/No

No

Angela Lansbury