00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShiftingPerspectives just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Voices for a Project!! (Space Rabbit: Adventure!)

1,470 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Newgrounders! (Specifically voice actors!!) I am looking for some people to voice some of my lovely characters for a cartoon (which i hope to be a series).

I will provide a description of each character I’m casting for below, and if one catches your eye, hit me up!! DM me if you are interested, and include any demo reels or examples of your work you would like me to see.

Please don’t hesitate to ask questions about characters or anything else! I will gladly answer!!

PLEASE NOTE: I am not currently able to pay anyone for providing voices, so please only reach out if you are willing to VA without any monetary compensation. 

Space Rabbit: Adventure! Pilot

What is it?

An animated pilot (and hopefully series) starring Leppie Locus and her newfound friends, as they explore a new intergalactic society of evolved (mostly) woodland animals.

How long will it take?

Oh good lord. I honestly have no clue. This is my first project with much length so I don’t exactly have a good idea of how long this will take. Not to mention that I have school at the moment, and this is a one animator project :/ So for now this is yet to be determined!

When do I need to send in my audition?

There is no current deadline for submission, but this may change in the future. 

CHARACTERS:

Leppie Locus- ((Taken by me :) ))

Sex: Female

I’m already playing Leppie, as she is a rather personal representation of myself, but I wanted to add her character description so there would be some context if she is at all mentioned.

Leppie is a very intelligent jack of all trades, but she is very naïve and child like. Leppie doesnt like to swear, but will if she gets really worked up. Leppie isn’t stupid, but she does have a tendency to get ahead of herself when it comes to thinking logically. She likes to jump to the part where everyone has cookies, and gets along. Very Optimistic, sometimes annoyingly so. Surprises people when she has random bouts of intellectual speech. Likes to see the best in people.  Despite her outgoing exterior, she battles anxiety deep inside herself, and she is rather good at hiding it most of the time. She just wants to be friends :)

What she looks like-https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/serenefalconer/space-rabbit

Jackie Fawn- 

Sex: Male

Jackie’s character is kind of hard to describe. I suppose I can start with what exactly he is. Jackie is (what a surprise) a jackalope. He is very self conscious about this fact, and he feels alone very often because there are no other jackalopes around. His past is mysterious, as he absolutely refuses to talk about it. Jackie absolutely HATES asking for, and accepting help, but will help others if he feels the need to. Jackie doesn’t like to get attached to people, so when Leppie found him stranded on a remote planet and offered him not only a ride, but also friendship, he was hesitant. Jackie can be pessimistic when he is in a bad mood, but most of the time he is very realistic, which explains why he is constantly sick of Leppie’s shit. He is rather mature (at least compared to Leppie) and doesn’t like to take bullshit, but he does sometimes get worked up over little stupid things. Basically, grumpy boi of mysterious origins is constantly sick of everyone’s shit.

what he looks like-

iu_487180_8802325.png

(sorry this is so shit, it was traditional concept art drawn in sharpie XD)

Rosetta Cobalt- 

Rosetta is a space pirate. A cold hearted thief. At least, on the outside she can seem cold hearted, but she most definitely has some sass too. She tends to be a hothead, but knows how to keep her cool in high pressure situations. Unless those situations have anything to do with her personal life, then my god she is a rambling mess. Rosetta is like the badass big sister type who can be a huge jerk while also having a wholesome and soft side with those who she is close to. Because of her thieving work, she can be very flexible with how she addresses people. That is unless they piss her off… then she will either threaten to kick the shit out of them, or if they REALLY piss her off, she WILL kick the shit out of them without warning. Also, she lost one of her hands somehow, so she has a robotic prosthetic. Her personal origins and especially things regarding her hand, and her family are a touchy subject. Overall, she is like the badass/asshole big sister with subtle baggage and an aversion to acknowledging her past/personal issues. 

what she looks like-https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/serenefalconer/leave-it-to-rosetta

Crimson Techniker-

Crimson is an engineer (as anyone who knows german may have guessed.) and one thing he loves to do while engineering is listening to music! Crimson is a huge music nerd (actually, just like… a huge nerd in general), and loves to rock out! He is intelligent but introverted, doesnt always come across as very confident, unless he’s talking about his work. But he doesnt stutter every other word. Crimson is not your stereotypical fox, and is very gentle and kind. He treats people how he wants to be treated, and it will take a LOT to push him over the edge. Crimson has rich parents that want him to take over the family business, but Crimson isn’t interested. Though he does try to help out in his own way every once in a while. Not that his parents really appreciate it. Anyways, Crimson overall wants to make those he cares about proud. He has a rather chilled out outlook on things, and is quick to make friends with anyone who appreciates a good song.

What he looks like-iu_487181_8802325.png

Lucky-

Age: like three months?? Hes a robot it doesn’t really matter 

Sex: Robot, but Masculine

Basic robo-bunny-boi. I like to picture him with a masculine voice and polite personal assistant type demeanor. But specifically the type of voice that would be really REALLY annoying as a GPS in particular, but not a constantly annoying voice if you get what I mean. I want him to sound robotic, but not in the voice itself. Kind of like “artificial expression”. Like siri. Her voice is human like but you can just tell she is a machine. 

I can only put in two images, but if his appearance really matters just say and I’ll put an image of him in a reply :)

Have a great day yall!! :)

i drink orange juice with ice cubes and eat pineapple on my pizza, fight me.

Sounds fun, I think I'd like to take a stab at Crimson. Do you also want a German accent on that, or is only the name borrowed from that language?

At 12/4/21 06:40 AM, LuckyDee wrote: Sounds fun, I think I'd like to take a stab at Crimson. Do you also want a German accent on that, or is only the name borrowed from that language?

I only borrowed the name lol :)

At 12/4/21 06:46 AM, sereneFalconer wrote:
I only borrowed the name lol :)

Ok, cool. I'll come up with something.!

I will provide a description of each character I’m casting for below, and if one catches your eye, hit me up!! DM me if you are interested, and include any demo reels or examples of your work you would like me to see.

Please don’t hesitate to ask questions about characters or anything else! I will gladly answer!!

PLEASE NOTE: I am not currently able to pay anyone for providing voices, so please only reach out if you are willing to VA without any monetary compensation. 

What is it?
An animated pilot (and hopefully series) starring Leppie Locus and her newfound friends, as they explore a new intergalactic society of evolved (mostly) woodland animals.

How long will it take?
Oh good lord. I honestly have no clue. This is my first project with much length so I don’t exactly have a good idea of how long this will take. Not to mention that I have school at the moment, and this is a one animator project :/ So for now this is yet to be determined!

CHARACTERS:

I’m already playing Leppie, as she is a rather personal representation of myself, but I wanted to add her character description so there would be some context if she is at all mentioned.
Leppie is a very intelligent jack of all trades, but she is very naïve and child like. Leppie doesnt like to swear, but will if she gets really worked up. Leppie isn’t stupid, but she does have a tendency to get ahead of herself when it comes to thinking logically. She likes to jump to the part where everyone has cookies, and gets along. Very Optimistic, sometimes annoyingly so. Surprises people when she has random bouts of intellectual speech. Likes to see the best in people. Despite her outgoing exterior, she battles anxiety deep inside herself, and she is rather good at hiding it most of the time. She just wants to be friends :)
What she looks like-https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/serenefalconer/space-rabbit

Jackie Fawn- 
Jackie’s character is kind of hard to describe. I suppose I can start with what exactly he is. Jackie is (what a surprise) a jackalope. He is very self conscious about this fact, and he feels alone very often because there are no other jackalopes around. His past is mysterious, as he absolutely refuses to talk about it. Jackie absolutely HATES asking for, and accepting help, but will help others if he feels the need to. Jackie doesn’t like to get attached to people, so when Leppie found him stranded on a remote planet and offered him not only a ride, but also friendship, he was hesitant. Jackie can be pessimistic when he is in a bad mood, but most of the time he is very realistic, which explains why he is constantly sick of Leppie’s shit. He is rather mature (at least compared to Leppie) and doesn’t like to take bullshit, but he does sometimes get worked up over little stupid things. Basically, grumpy boi of mysterious origins is constantly sick of everyone’s shit.
what he looks like-

Rosetta Cobalt- 
Rosetta is a space pirate. A cold hearted thief. At least, on the outside she can seem cold hearted, but she most definitely has some sass too. She tends to be a hothead, but knows how to keep her cool in high pressure situations. Unless those situations have anything to do with her personal life, then my god she is a rambling mess. Rosetta is like the badass big sister type who can be a huge jerk while also having a wholesome and soft side with those who she is close to. Because of her thieving work, she can be very flexible with how she addresses people. That is unless they piss her off… then she will either threaten to kick the shit out of them, or if they REALLY piss her off, she WILL kick the shit out of them without warning. Also, she lost one of her hands somehow, so she has a robotic prosthetic. Her personal origins and especially things regarding her hand, and her family are a touchy subject. Overall, she is like the badass/asshole big sister with subtle baggage and an aversion to acknowledging her past/personal issues. 
what she looks like-https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/serenefalconer/leave-it-to-rosetta

Crimson Techniker-
Crimson is an engineer (as anyone who knows german may have guessed.) and one thing he loves to do while engineering is listening to music! Crimson is a huge music nerd (actually, just like… a huge nerd in general), and loves to rock out! He is intelligent but introverted, doesnt always come across as very confident, unless he’s talking about his work. But he doesnt stutter every other word. Crimson is not your stereotypical fox, and is very gentle and kind. He treats people how he wants to be treated, and it will take a LOT to push him over the edge. Crimson has rich parents that want him to take over the family business, but Crimson isn’t interested. Though he does try to help out in his own way every once in a while. Not that his parents really appreciate it. Anyways, Crimson overall wants to make those he cares about proud. He has a rather chilled out outlook on things, and is quick to make friends with anyone who appreciates a good song.
What he looks like-
Lucky-
Basic robo-bunny-boi. I like to picture him with a masculine voice and polite personal assistant type demeanor. But specifically the type of voice that would be really REALLY annoying as a GPS in particular, but not a constantly annoying voice if you get what I mean. I want him to sound robotic, but not in the voice itself. Kind of like “artificial expression”. Like siri. Her voice is human like but you can just tell she is a machine. 
I can only put in two images, but if his appearance really matters just say and I’ll put an image of him in a reply :)

Hello!, I've been trying for a while now being a voice actor, i would like to try for a role and see if i make the cut, hope to know about You soon.

-Comendado

Hello!

I'd like to try for Rosetta if she's still available.

Here's a link to my Demo.

Let me know if there are any lines in specific you'd like me to audition with.

Thank you and best of luck with casting!

HEY!! Rosetta Cobalt has been CAST!! If you are reading this and wanted to voice Rosetta, sorry!! But don't fret! Please don't hesitate to DM me with a demo reel! I may have a character that I think fits your voice!!

I'll do whatever voices you still need for this if any at all:

Here's my reel for an idea of what I sound like:

I'm always down to help people with their projects!

Hey everyone!! ALL the main characters have been CASTED!! Even though the characters on this listing have been taken, that doesn’t mean there aren’t characters without voices!! Send in a demo reel, and there may be a character that I think you would fit!! Have a great day everyone!!

What is it?

How long will it take?

CHARACTERS:

Leppie is a very intelligent jack of all trades, but she is very naïve and child like. Leppie doesnt like to swear, but will if she gets really worked up. Leppie isn’t stupid, but she does have a tendency to get ahead of herself when it comes to thinking logically. She likes to jump to the part where everyone has cookies, and gets along. Very Optimistic, sometimes annoyingly so. Surprises people when she has random bouts of intellectual speech. Likes to see the best in people. Despite her outgoing exterior, she battles anxiety deep inside herself, and she is rather good at hiding it most of the time. She just wants to be friends :)

Jackie Fawn- 
what he looks like-

Rosetta Cobalt- 

Crimson Techniker-
What he looks like-
Lucky-

Hey, is Jackie still open? I've been waiting for something like this to pop up here.

Are you still looking for a voice actress

Contact me at guineapiz@gmail.com