00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

zooropa1980 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

looking for a Beavis voice

2,448 Views | 8 Replies

looking for a Beavis voice 2021-11-26 16:08:12

Hi, some years ago I did this animation, but I couldn´t contact the guy who did the Beavis voice back then, now I want to do another beavis and Butt-Head animation and I need a new Beavis willing to collab.

If you´re intereseted, send me some clip of your voice doing your best Beavis to martinfelice34@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM1wN_0kb2c

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2021-11-27 10:52:36

Hey there, if you're still looking, please PM me a couple of lines to audition with and I'll get back to you straightaway.

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2021-11-27 23:05:21

At 11/27/21 10:52 AM, LuckyDee wrote: Hey there, if you're still looking, please PM me a couple of lines to audition with and I'll get back to you straightaway.

Hi! can you send me a small audio clip to martinfelice34@gmail.com doing your Beavis impression please? :D

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2021-12-24 11:20:35

At 11/27/21 11:05 PM, MartinFelice wrote:
At 11/27/21 10:52 AM, LuckyDee wrote: Hey there, if you're still looking, please PM me a couple of lines to audition with and I'll get back to you straightaway.
Hi! can you send me a small audio clip to martinfelice34@gmail.com doing your Beavis impression please? :D

what about me? i think i can sound like beavis as well

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2021-12-31 23:50:03

lmk if you're still looking although that doesn't seem likely lol

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2022-07-07 14:42:24

At 11/26/21 04:08 PM, MartinFelice wrote: Hi, some years ago I did this animation, but I couldn´t contact the guy who did the Beavis voice back then, now I want to do another beavis and Butt-Head animation and I need a new Beavis willing to collab.
If you´re intereseted, send me some clip of your voice doing your best Beavis to martinfelice34@gmail.com

XD

if you find anyone send em my way!

Heh, you listen to country music? UGH.

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2022-07-24 22:37:31

At 11/26/21 04:08 PM, MartinFelice wrote: Hi, some years ago I did this animation, but I couldn´t contact the guy who did the Beavis voice back then, now I want to do another beavis and Butt-Head animation and I need a new Beavis willing to collab.

I can sort of do the voice but I don't have enough gravel for it to be accurate. I can do the laugh though.

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2023-02-17 18:12:33

Are you still looking for somebody? Cause funny enough, Beavis happens to be one of the best voice impressions I can do, and I would be more than interested in voicing him for a video!

If you'd like, feel free to send me a PM with any details, scripts, etc. I would love to audition for the role, if you're still looking. :)

BBS Signature

Response to looking for a Beavis voice 2023-03-18 02:40:05

At 2/17/23 06:12 PM, GabrielLoganStudios wrote: Are you still looking for somebody? Cause funny enough, Beavis happens to be one of the best voice impressions I can do, and I would be more than interested in voicing him for a video!

Please consider the age of a topic before responding - this is a casting call dating back well over a year ago to which the OP never replied. There are a lot of active creators trying to get parts cast, so to give them a decent fighting chance please try to not muddy the waters with obviously outdated casting calls. Of course feel free to get in touch with the OP directly through DM.

Thank you for understanding.