00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spiritgarden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations

4,078 Views | 43 Replies

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-03 13:26:33

I now have an entry for greatest evenrt

@Tomfulp bumping my anti inflation fetish thread to post a funny haha movie about inflation

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Well here is my own nominations for 2021, man what a odd year for my life and on the BBS. I might post the other places for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th on the discussion thread. Well if anyone has thoughts about this, feel free to ask me on the discussion thread.

At 11/25/21 07:42 AM, Little-Rena wrote:

User of the Year

@CyberDevil , Well I couldn't' think of anyone but CD. He does a good job around here and makes interesting posts and keeps up the good spirits this year.

Funniest User

@Bum-Driller , Say no more, I think at certain times he posts funny replies , uploading interesting and funny photos and makes the users laugh.

Unfunniest User

MatthewMcChan ,Well he tries to be funny, but not so much compared to some other users, but he fits on 1st place.

Biggest Attention Whore

@belthagor , Ah yes Wegra could use some competition from him. I chose him because he is going through a lot in life and on the General Section, and begs for some users' attention, especially going through another puberty (this was a joke btw :/).

I Miss Yew

@JosephStarr Well he was gone since April, which really surprised me. I always wondered on what he would've thought about some of the threads spanning in the months of 2021.

The Newcomer Award

@furrygaaay , Yeah I think that he deserves the reward, he will get the hang of the website anyways.

Never Logs Off

@DamnedByFate , He also helps around too and verifying if the @Wegra threads are for real or not. 

Most Helpful

@Peregrinus , Just for working around on the Where Is/How To forum.

Best Artist

@Jmanvelez , for his work.

How great this picture is and it's finished in great detail.

Best Moderator

@Fro , well he works around the clock on the BBS and showing bits of his life, especially working on the Where is/ How To Section.

Worst Moderator

N/A - I just don't see anyone on whom can become the worst moderator of the year. This time I won't vote for anyone even voting one of them for the parody award.

Most Improved User

@TailsPrower , I think he should get this award. He has shown a lot of improvement over the years since I first saw him for the first time. Especially his stance on No Fap. Well I hope that you improve further.

Best Poster

DrunkGecko , well I chose him for some interesting posts and standing up to Mist and other outcasts.

Worst Poster

MatthewMcChan , I chose him for the worst poster of this year, because of his attitude, and not on being good terms with the rest of the forum regulars in the middle of 2021. For some users who are new here, here is some latest context.

Greatest Event

Shadman getting arrested, a thread by @weirdcore . Well the greatest thread of this year was Shadman getting arrested. Well he can't hurt NG and Twitter ever again. But you know, I really have a lot of questions about him, then what some other stuff (like posts and some videos) and the interviews (over the years) tend to lead somewhere about him.

Best Thread

The NG BBS Fighting Game Created and Posted by @Zuczekxx . Well this thread spanned up to 10 pages and it was interesting for the BBS regulars like us, well I hope that Zuczekxx continues the game.

Worst Thread

Some thread created by @SleepyAss54, it involved jars (thankfully it's deleted)...

Reactionary GIFer

@Gremlin - It's obliviously Gremlin. For the gifs he sometimes post, I've noticed that he slowed down a bit, when posting them.

Oddball

@DrunkGecko - Well everyone in here is an Oddball for 2021 and perhaps beyond, but I would choose Gecko for the nomination in first place.

Welcome Back

For first place I nominate @JosephStarr . I chose him, because he brings interesting posts since 2017, he temporally left in late April. Anyway here is the thread of his disappearance. He finally returned in August the 8th.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-04 00:05:24

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-04 06:01:45

Wonder how much of a mess this post will be.

Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.

Mm, some of the newer users have been fairly amusing, but I haven't seen enough to decide.

Unfunniest User

I think I'll skip this one as well, but really, feels like there has been way too many threads about prolapses, shit, piss, cum and whatever other disgusting shit you guys keep coming up with. I just rarely find it funny...

The Newcomer Award
This user is the least awful '20er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.

Imo, we have at least three newbies here who seem fairly active, most noticeable to me has been @PudgieDaFrog

I will sacrifice you to the French.

Never Logs Off
This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.

Again @PudgieDaFrog seems to be always around.

Most Helpful
This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.

@CyberDevil

Best Moderator
This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.

It's probably @Fro

Worst Moderator
This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!

@kidray76

I believe this is his desire and I just can't wait to suck his cock as a reward for this vote.

I have fallen

iu_488047_2594597.gif

Most Improved User
The recipient of this award has shown considerable character development for the better to the extent which warrants such recognition.

If anything, I feel like large amount has gotten worse.

Best Thread
The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.

This thread because.

Reactionary GIFer

@Zymbot pretty much always has good stuff and I will steal it all eventually.

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-07 07:27:41

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-07 07:32:56

yeah,

BBS Signature

At 11/27/21 04:41 PM, M-kirbs wrote: User of the Year
@Olskoo (Gifting supporters like it's candy on Halloween!)
Funniest User
@UggoSonno
Unfunniest User
@Mist (I've heard bad things about them...)
Biggest Attention Whore
@Chezmond (Shut up about femboys!)
I Miss Yew
@Yosos
The Newcomer Award
I'm kinda new here, so IDK.
Never Logs Off
@DamnedByFate (There you go, my friend!)
Most Helpful
@Cyberdevil (They're so nice!)
Best Artist
@TheShokBlok (Their art is so good, especially from all of the requests!)
Best Moderator
@VariantSeven. (Super nice and makes cookies!)
Worst Moderator
@TurkeyOnAStick
Most Improved User
@DrunkGecko
Best Poster
@anymany
Worst Poster
@Little-Rena (You asked for it!)
Greatest Event
Madness: Project Nexus's release!
Best Thread
Literally any thread @TomFulp makes!
Worst Thread
Literally any thread @ngman7 makes.
Reactionary GIFer
@CrockettDK
Oddball
@PudgiedaFrog
Welcome Back
@Piconjo

Edits:

Best Thread

Tom Fulp's Coffee thread

Worst Moderator

@Kidray76 (@TurkeyOnAStick gets too much hate, I don't wanna add to it. Also, @DamnedbyFate practically asked for it)

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-08 11:00:30

At 12/2/21 01:51 PM, kidray76 wrote: User of the Year:
@damnedbfate

Funniest User
@piss

Unfunniest User
@ngmant7

Biggest Attention Whore
@wegra

The Newcomer Award
@pudgiedafrog

Never Logs Off
@damnedbyfate

Most Helpful
@Cyberdevil

Best Moderator
@malachy

Worst Moderator
lol

Most Improved User
@drunkgecko

Best Poster
@fro

Reactionary GIFer
@gremlin

Oddball
@piss

Would like to add

Worst Thread:

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1487805/1 2021 BBS Awards Discussion Thread

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-09 04:32:33

At 12/2/21 01:51 PM, kidray76 wrote: User of the Year:
@damnedbfate

Funniest User
@piss

Unfunniest User
@ngmant7

Biggest Attention Whore
@wegra

The Newcomer Award
@pudgiedafrog

Never Logs Off
@damnedbyfate

Most Helpful
@Cyberdevil

Best Moderator
@malachy

Worst Moderator
lol

Most Improved User
@drunkgecko

Best Poster
@fro

Reactionary GIFer
@gremlin

Oddball
@piss

Thanks for nominating me fucker! I nominate you as Biggest Attention Whore in return.

Also nominating @Doobus-Goobus as Best Artist

User of the Year

@Anonymous-Frog - Triweekly and everything now! Impressively engaged with both site and community this dude. Close contenders otherwise Little-Rena and Olskoo, and of course a ton of others...

Funniest User

@JimmyBiscuit

Unfunniest User

Can't think of anyone. Everyone's funny occasionally.

Biggest Attention Whore

@Wegra - gotta stick with traditions.

I Miss Yew

@yurgenburgen

The Newcomer Award

@M-kirbs

Never Logs Off

@DamnedByFate

Most Helpful

@StickmanMarkinson

Best Artist

@COOLZONE17500 - Just look at this beautiful thing: https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1488282#bbspost27119438_post_text

Best Moderator

@VariantSeven

Worst Moderator

@kidray76 - as per request.

Most Improved User

@DrunkGecko

Best Poster

@Maltos - Close considerations FUNKbrs and Sobolev...

Worst Poster

MatthewMcChan - Though now that he's gone I still miss those posts. :/ May his name live on by nomination.

Greatest Event

2-Factor Authentication getting implemented!

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1485450

Best Thread

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1471203/

Worst Thread

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1487347

Reactionary GIFer

@Gremlin

Oddball

@GoryBlizzard - But an awesome Oddball.

Welcome Back

@Leidolfr! Good to have you back!

Also dope surprise a the great Piconjo but not so much on the BBS that.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-10 10:09:40

I have put all the nominations so far into my little Excel spreadsheet, today is the last day for nominations, make them count!

Hope I'm not too late! It's still the tenth for me!

User of the Year

Olskoo. They gifted me supporter like three times so that's an automatic win for me. (I GOT GIFTED SUPPORTER AGAIN WHILE TYPING THIS UP!!! BEST USER).

Funniest User

GlassPen123. Even if they hate my threads.

Unfunniest User

Belthagor.

Biggest Attention Whore

ngman7.

I Miss Yew

YurgenBurgen. I remember them when I was here back in 2014. Only saw them a few times since I rejoined.

The Newcomer Award

PudgiedaFrog.

Never Logs Off

PudgiedaFrog again. I see them online a lot.

Most Helpful

CyberDevil.

Best Artist

WendigoVDB.

Best Moderator

Fro.

Worst Moderator

TurkeyonaStick. That sounds about right.

Most Improved User

DrunkGecko.

Best Poster

Jackho. I love reading their end of month summaries in the book thread.

Worst Poster

Matthew-McChan. Most annoying user I've come across here since I joined NG.

Greatest Event

Shadman getting arrested. He deserved it.

Best Thread

Type Newgrounds With Your Genitals. Might be subject to recency bias, but the users who posted on it are perfectly divided into groups that are disgusted by it and those who actually did it.

Worst Thread

Do You Miss Trump? Most ngman7 threads are shit but this is the first one I saw that got out of control, so it has a special place in my heart.

Oddball

Mist.

Welcome Back

PICONJO PWNZ J00!!

(doc·tor pack)

"Nixon had powers including, but not limited to: telekinesis, super speed, superhuman strength, invisibility, and mind control."

Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-10 23:47:26

User of the Year

Cyberdevil

Funniest User

anymany

Biggest Attention Whore

im supposed to say Wegra

I Miss Yew

kruno

The Newcomer Award

PudgieDaFrog

Never Logs Off

DamnedByFate

Most Helpful

Cyberdevil

Best Artist

CrockettDX

Best Moderator

Fro

Best Poster

DrunkGecko

Greatest Event

Clock Day/Triothy Day

Reactionary GIFer

Cyronix

Welcome Back

Adidi

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-11 10:20:22

Nominations are now CLOSED!

Thank you everyone, no further nominations will be counted if you post them before a mod locks this thread.

Stay tuned to the BBS for the voting thread, I just need to run the numbers, and rig the score.

iu_494422_1568164.gif