00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiwi023 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Politically Provoked

2,629 Views | 74 Replies

Who or What is Politically Provoked?

Politically Provoked is a thought provoking YouTube, Odysee, Twitch, Bitchute channel (Also DLive, Trovo, Twitter) that hosts controversial debates said by all sides of the political spectrum. Brittany (founder, middle), Todd(host, right wing), Justin(moderator, left wing) are who runs the show. They had more well known debaters on the show such as Lauren Witzke (who I strongly dislike), and Destiny. Usually the debates are on cultural, or social issues, but sometimes they hit the sensitivity side of things.

What does this debate channel do that others don't?

Not many channels will give everyone a chance to speak their beliefs. They do not believe in censoring any part of the spectrum, and they do not give out their own bias takes. Disclaimer: The people who come on the show are not affliated with Politically Provoked. Only 3 people are. Brittany, Todd, and Justin.

The angle of the show?

To give people a chance to speak on their behalf and challenge opinions. People will meet others in a Politically Provoke community server, and request to duke out their argument on a live stream. The purpose of this channel is to allow everyone to debate.

The best place to find more information is to go here. Join the communities of guilded, discord, if you ever want a chance to be on the show and debate with the side you disagree with.

Politically Provoked - YouTube

:////

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-22 19:20:10

I have seen a few debates on politically provoked, but this is what I learned:

1. Brittany (originally the "left"-leaning host) is alt-right and supports white nationalist ideas like the great replacement.
  2. From what I have heard, their discord is just filled with groyper losers.

Fun to watch terrible ideas like the great replacement get debunked though. Definitely internet brain rot content though.

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-22 19:29:34

Brittany is not a nationalist, and I am not sure why people are saying she is. She's literally Jewish.

Never ever as she said she was, you're assuming she is a white nationalist (when she's not a nationalist of any kind). I am not sure why you think she turned white nationalist, probably from the wignats who keeps requesting to come on the show. But she definitely is in the middle of the political spectrum.

Yes, she used to be a huge leftist, but she had debates with Todd who changed her opinions on some things, and she was put in the middle said by the political compass quiz.

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-22 19:32:50 (edited 2021-11-22 19:33:43)

oooh, it's that show.

seen a few bits from it, wasn't really impressed

and yeah, brittney was caught making "how could they bake 6 million cookies in such a short time" tweets on twitter; if that's "centrist" i'd hate to see what y'all think right wing looks like

generally "left wing and right wing hosts bring both sides to the table on issues/debates" shows tend to be like mixing dog crap into a batter and making cake with it; either the entire show is spent with both hosts shouting themselves raw at each other or (worse) acting as if their differences in opinions are inconsequential or that they can work together on problems (rather than on solutions)

either way the entire experience is shit

the show "the rising" had similar issues back in it's heyday, too

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-22 19:46:28

who dafuq are these Nigggas

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-22 20:44:52

Who are you referring to?

PP is a debate panel show is all. lol

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-22 20:46:55

At 11/22/21 07:32 PM, Gario wrote: oooh, it's that show.

seen a few bits from it, wasn't really impressed

and yeah, brittney was caught making "how could they bake 6 million cookies in such a short time" tweets on twitter; if that's "centrist" i'd hate to see what y'all think right wing looks like

generally "left wing and right wing hosts bring both sides to the table on issues/debates" shows tend to be like mixing dog crap into a batter and making cake with it; either the entire show is spent with both hosts shouting themselves raw at each other or (worse) acting as if their differences in opinions are inconsequential or that they can work together on problems (rather than on solutions)

either way the entire experience is shit

the show "the rising" had similar issues back in it's heyday, too

Hm, some debates they host are good. A lot of them are dumb but they aren't really looking for what's logical, they're just letting people on to debate.

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-22 21:40:08

Dang the founder sounds based. If I need background noise maybe I'll put it on for a minute.

No pods, no casters

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 10:13:52 (edited 2021-11-24 10:14:30)

At 11/22/21 09:40 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: Dang the founder sounds based. If I need background noise maybe I'll put it on for a minute.

You think the great replacement theory is based? Would you like to debate the great replacement theory with me then? I would love that.

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 10:17:50

I got one that'll provoke all of you my dad could beat your dad.

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 15:08:59

I really don't appreciate the continuing of defamating Brittany's character just because she hosted a Great Replacement debate on her channel. She doesn't believe in that crap, once again. Stop trying to force a narrative on someone's person just because you don't like what's on their channel.

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 15:09:49

Probably true. I haven't talked to my dad in 15 years. XD

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 16:02:21 (edited 2021-11-24 16:16:02)

At 11/24/21 03:08 PM, Riy0 wrote: I really don't appreciate the continuing of defamating Brittany's character just because she hosted a Great Replacement debate on her channel. She doesn't believe in that crap, once again. Stop trying to force a narrative on someone's person just because you don't like what's on their channel.

Wow, kind of convenient that she personally debated in favor of the great replacement, not just hosted it!

Oops!

Edit: Bonus meme from her memeing about the holocaust like the groyper she is lol -

https://twitter.com/BrittanyEnd/status/1434970052848095233

iu_480238_1701652.png

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 16:31:50

At 11/24/21 04:02 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 11/24/21 03:08 PM, Riy0 wrote: I really don't appreciate the continuing of defamating Brittany's character just because she hosted a Great Replacement debate on her channel. She doesn't believe in that crap, once again. Stop trying to force a narrative on someone's person just because you don't like what's on their channel.
Wow, kind of convenient that she personally debated in favor of the great replacement, not just hosted it!

Oops!

Edit: Bonus meme from her memeing about the holocaust like the groyper she is lol -

She's against immigration...She's not against different races in the USA. The Great Replacement is the ideology that other races are planning on procreating to make white people go extinct. In this debate, they are challenging her right wing ideology not the Great Replacement.

Also to address the tweet, she was talking about the groypers who have challenged her knowledge on the holocaust because they have shown information saying it was fake. She's confused, and is sharing she's confused and depressed about it because it's making her think gross thoughts. Again, Brittany is Jewish.

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 16:47:24 (edited 2021-11-24 16:48:07)

At 11/24/21 04:31 PM, Riy0 wrote:
At 11/24/21 04:02 PM, Zachary wrote:

Oops!

She's against immigration...She's not against different races in the USA. The Great Replacement is the ideology that other races are planning on procreating to make white people go extinct. In this debate, they are challenging her right wing ideology not the Great Replacement.

Also to address the tweet, she was talking about the groypers who have challenged her knowledge on the holocaust because they have shown information saying it was fake. She's confused, and is sharing she's confused and depressed about it because it's making her think gross thoughts. Again, Brittany is Jewish.

Again, conveniently she explains her position on "the little timmy question" right here in ANOTHER debate!

Her definition she states right in the beginning of the video - "Little timmy is basically when white people become a minority. So, like right now if a white person was in a classroom where it was all black people, or all mixed, they wouldn't be awarded the same king of protections that minorities right now face because of our history,there is a lot of anti-white rhetoric that's been going on... When that happens, and it's going to happen, it's not going to be good for little Timmy."

Your definition of the great replacement theory - "The Great Replacement is the ideology that other races are planning on procreating to make white people go extinct"

Double oops! Anything else?

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:00:29

She's afraid that if we keep letting immigrants in, then white people will become the minorities and will result in oppressing white people. It's a Replubican view, not her being some sort of neo-nazi. Yes, it's a dumb argument but it's not the Great replacement theory where wignats think that they're planning on making white people go extinct. Todd is a black co-host on the show for crying outloud, and he's the one who most likely told her about the little timmy argument. She's not some sort of racist. So please sotp defamating her character. The only thing you're proving is that you take people out of context when they say things you don't agree with. She's Jewish. And that's not "my defintion" that is legit what the Great Replacement is...

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:13:03

"Little timmy is basically when white people become a minority. So, like right now if a white person was in a classroom where it was all black people, or all mixed, they wouldn't be awarded the same king of protections that minorities right now face because of our history,there is a lot of anti-white rhetoric that's been going on... When that happens, and it's going to happen, it's not going to be good for little Timmy."

How is this wrong?

No pods, no casters

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:14:36

At 11/24/21 05:00 PM, Riy0 wrote: She's afraid that if we keep letting immigrants in, then white people will become the minorities and will result in oppressing white people. It's a Replubican view, not her being some sort of neo-nazi. Yes, it's a dumb argument but it's not the Great replacement theory where wignats think that they're planning on making white people go extinct. Todd is a black co-host on the show for crying outloud, and he's the one who most likely told her about the little timmy argument. She's not some sort of racist. So please sotp defamating her character. The only thing you're proving is that you take people out of context when they say things you don't agree with. She's Jewish. And that's not "my defintion" that is legit what the Great Replacement is...

Look at you squirm. I provided evidence of Brittany defending the definition of the great replacement theory that YOU provided.

It is not defaming someone if she is on record defending it lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:15:45

At 11/24/21 05:13 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: How is this wrong?

I would love to discuss this with you.

Can you explain how it is a bad thing that white people become a minority?

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:17:09

There's no proof you have provided because she said she's against immigration. She's not saying the Great Replacement is true.

Now you're just being dogmatic.

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:17:53

At 11/24/21 05:15 PM, Zachary wrote:

If you would love to discuss it answer the question.

No pods, no casters

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:18:52

At 11/24/21 05:17 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:

She is claiming that is is a bad thing that white people will become a minority in the future (based on current trends). You are agreeing with her, so can you please explain why that is a negative thing?

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:24:14

At 11/24/21 05:18 PM, Zachary wrote:

She is claiming that is is a bad thing that white people will become a minority in the future (based on current trends). You are agreeing with her, so can you please explain why that is a negative thing?

You're just saying I agree with it, which I didn't even say. I'm not gonna ask a third time, if you won't answer the question you're obviously just arguing in bad faith or trolling. It's not even a hard question, she's making very specific claims, not just that it would be a "bad thing", which is vague and subject to opinion. But whatever.

No pods, no casters

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:25:45

Scroll down this slowly and tell me the first thing you notice.

https://artsandculture.google.com/search/asset?project=invention-and-discovery

hello

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:26:04

It's not wrong to be concerned about racism. Racism is bad

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:31:49 (edited 2021-11-24 17:34:45)

At 11/24/21 05:24 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote:
At 11/24/21 05:18 PM, Zachary wrote:

You're just saying I agree with it, which I didn't even say. I'm not gonna ask a third time, if you won't answer the question you're obviously just arguing in bad faith or trolling. It's not even a hard question, she's making very specific claims, not just that it would be a "bad thing", which is vague and subject to opinion. But whatever.

So now you want to weasel your way out of it once I ask you a simple question to defend your view. I would not want to answer that question if I was in your shoes either.

Anyway, I want to engage against you, not her. So I would love to hear your views on it. Otherwise, there is no point in you responding.

I can easily explain my position that white people becoming a minority is not an issue because POC are not rabid and bent on enacting revenge. Nothing changes if white people become a minority except for demographics. Care to engage now?

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:32:36

At 11/24/21 05:25 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Scroll down this slowly and tell me the first thing you notice.

Did not notice anything in particular other than some space pictures. Can you explain what you were inferring?

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:50:12 (edited 2021-11-24 17:50:27)

At 11/24/21 05:32 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 11/24/21 05:25 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: Scroll down this slowly and tell me the first thing you notice.

Did not notice anything in particular other than some space pictures. Can you explain what you were inferring?

I would like to call an expert witness

@memepimps get in here

hello

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 17:51:11

At 11/24/21 05:50 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 11/24/21 05:32 PM, Zachary wrote:

I would like to call an expert witness

@memepimps get in here

Why are you being a coward though? I thought you were better than this tbh.

BBS Signature

Response to Politically Provoked 2021-11-24 19:53:17

At 11/22/21 07:29 PM, Riy0 wrote: Brittany is not a nationalist, and I am not sure why people are saying she is. She's literally Jewish.

Are you saying Jewish people are incapable of being nationalists? That almost sounds like a judgement based upon's one's ethnicity rather than their character.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature