00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Madness Day and Gaming News

12,507 Views | 81 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 00:12:54

Ahhh I didn't realize project nexus was coming out so soon! That's exciting.

he said somthing for the funk head is madness combat really in friday night funkin'

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 01:33:14

At 9/15/21 10:13 PM, PyroGothNerd wrote: Madness Combat is the main reason I joined Newgrounds, so I'm excited! Just gotta figure out what to draw. Probably Jebus.

Go for it. Just make sure your animation flows smoothly.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

finally...madness: proyect nexus is here

i feel very happy now !!!!

:DDD

At 9/15/21 09:42 AM, TomFulp wrote: Madness Day is one week away; Wednesday, September 22nd!

@Krinkels has announced over $2000 in prizes for the best Madness-themed Animation, Art and Music.

This year is extra special because MADNESS: Project Nexus is releasing on Steam on September 29th, one week after Madness Day! 

This is a massive new Madness game developed by @Krinkels and @The-Swain, be sure to add it to your wishlist. Also don’t miss the Project Nexus Release Date trailer, produced by @AlmightyHans and directed by @Input-Unknown, formally known as Eiomaru. I still think about what could have been with Newgrounds: Forsaken City.

We’re kicking off the Madness season with a new site skin by @GlitchArtTV and we’ll be rotating through several new Madness-themed skins in the weeks ahead. If you aren't familiar with Madness, check it out.

There’s a lot happening in gaming this month!

@SudakaGames has announced a Dirty Wars Gameplay Trailer. Dirty Wars: September 11 is a first-person stealth game about the military coup in Chile 48 years ago, where you play the role of a member of the resistance.

Eskimo Bob fans will be happy to hear that Alfonso's Arctic Adventure has been ported to Switch and Xbox.

I’ve been playing Toodee and Topdee this month, a clever platform puzzle game where you switch between 2D and topdown perspectives. @dietzribi hosted an art contest here on NG, check out the winners!

@Noodle also hosted an art contest to celebrate The Fancy Pants Adventures: Classic Pack coming to Steam.

In progress now is a Cloud Bashers Art Contest, hosted by @JasoonMargoon.

@CryoGX’s Kickstarter for Advent NEON has reached its goal but has some great stretch goals, take a look!

@BerserkBoy released a free Berserk Boy Demo on Steam, go play today!

@Hyptosis announced The Prince of Landis, coming to PC and consoles. It helps devs a lot when you wishlist their games, please consider doing so.

Musicians: @goldenPiGames is hosting a Towside Audio Jam, where you create more than one version of the same song so that it can crossfade to fit mood shifts.

I think that’s it! Be sure to check out the Best of August and the Final Round of our Summer Animation Jams, currently in progress.

Oh and here's something for the Funkheads.

Awesome! I can’t wait! :)

Pink Sparkles PonyGirl201642

BBS Signature

what do i tag with my art for madness day

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 13:20:28

At 9/16/21 12:24 PM, Cat-Bits wrote: what do i tag with my art for madness day

madnessday2021

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 14:50:04

At 9/16/21 08:37 AM, TheAccountOfJose wrote: finally...madness: proyect nexus is here
i feel very happy now !!!!
DDD

We are all happy about it. Are you making a submission for Madness Day?

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 15:20:59

At 9/16/21 01:33 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 9/15/21 10:13 PM, PyroGothNerd wrote: Madness Combat is the main reason I joined Newgrounds, so I'm excited! Just gotta figure out what to draw. Probably Jebus.
Go for it. Just make sure your animation flows smoothly.

I actually don't have any animation programs, and if I wanted to try to make an animation, I would have rather started about a month ago just to get familiar with whatever program I ended up using. I was just thinking I could do a nice piece of fan art for this year.

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 15:26:42

At 9/16/21 01:20 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/16/21 12:24 PM, Cat-Bits wrote: what do i tag with my art for madness day
madnessday2021

can i have more than 1 art

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 15:56:03

Thank you Tom! :) I often think about The Forsaken City too! Here we are, still working hard to bring NG into live action! And who's to say that TFC isn't still in the cards, somewhere out there in the ether of wishes and maybes!!

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 16:32:22

We’re kicking off the Madness season with a new site skin by @GlitchArtTV and we’ll be rotating through several new Madness-themed skins in the weeks ahead. If you aren't familiar with Madness, check it out.

@SudakaGames has announced a Dirty Wars Gameplay Trailer. Dirty Wars: September 11 is a first-person stealth game about the military coup in Chile 48 years ago, where you play the role of a member of the resistance.

Eskimo Bob fans will be happy to hear that Alfonso's Arctic Adventure has been ported to Switch and Xbox.

I’ve been playing Toodee and Topdee this month, a clever platform puzzle game where you switch between 2D and topdown perspectives. @dietzribi hosted an art contest here on NG, check out the winners!

oh my gosh.... yeaaaaah THIS IS FUCKING COOL!

iu_420107_8984066.jpg

I'm going to hurt you

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 16:32:50

my pc can't support the game

I'm going to hurt you

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 16:37:59

Also does anybody know if the auditor would canonically flip the bird to somebody? Any information on his mannerism will help on what I'm working on.

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 18:39:50

Madness Day is one week away; Wednesday, September 22nd!

@Krinkels has announced over $2000 in prizes for the best Madness-themed Animation, Art and Music.

This year is extra special because MADNESS: Project Nexus is releasing on Steam on September 29th, one week after Madness Day! 

This is a massive new Madness game developed by @Krinkels and @The-Swain, be sure to add it to your wishlist. Also don’t miss the Project Nexus Release Date trailer, produced by @AlmightyHans and directed by @InputUnknown, formally known as Eiomaru. I still think about what could have been with Newgrounds: Forsaken City.

@Noodle also hosted an art contest to celebrate The Fancy Pants Adventures: Classic Pack coming to Steam.

@CryoGX’s Kickstarter for Advent NEON has reached its goal but has some great stretch goals, take a look!

@Hyptosis announced The Prince of Landis, coming to PC and consoles. It helps devs a lot when you wishlist their games, please consider doing so.

Musicians: @goldenPiGames is hosting a Towside Audio Jam, where you create more than one version of the same song so that it can crossfade to fit mood shifts.

I think that’s it! Be sure to check out the Best of August and the Final Round of our Summer Animation Jams, currently in progress.

MAILMANSOCK

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 18:40:05

At 9/16/21 06:39 PM, MAILMANSOCK wrote:
Madness Day is one week away; Wednesday, September 22nd!

This is a massive new Madness game developed by @Krinkels and @The-Swain, be sure to add it to your wishlist. Also don’t miss the Project Nexus Release Date trailer, produced by @AlmightyHans and directed by @InputUnknown, formally known as Eiomaru. I still think about what could have been with Newgrounds: Forsaken City.

MAILMANSOCK

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 19:42:02

Oh boy! I am very excited about Madness: Project Nexus on STEAM!

Good Luck @Krinkels!

Rawr!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-16 22:59:49

poggers

LOVE AND PEACE!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 00:09:56

At 9/15/21 09:42 AM, TomFulp wrote: Madness Day is one week away; Wednesday, September 22nd!

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 02:53:37

At 9/16/21 04:32 PM, Backflash456 wrote: my pc can't support the game

You should upgrade your PC, or get a new one. The sooner the better.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 05:01:45

Best of luck, everyone. You got this.

Also Madness:PN going on Steam

Let's goooo

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 05:26:17

:D:D:D Extreme hyped for MADNESS: Project Nexus!

At 9/15/21 06:41 PM, MrAnonymousYT wrote: Shoot I remember Madness 2008 and I was so freaking young but this will give me memories!

Same, madness day made such great memories!

[New Servers on the Way!] [Twitter] [My Site] [My NGLog]

Click on the image!

Sig by bangyouredead

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 05:33:41

Let me get my trivia skills for the GFAQ submission, fired up... I mean, errrr. ignore that. That's great. I can't wait, Should be Madness Month. Trivia skills for submission? Nothing, that was random. hehehe

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 05:48:22

At 9/17/21 05:01 AM, Sharp-Shooter36 wrote: Best of luck, everyone. You got this.
Let's goooo

Are you submitting something?

That will make Steam so much better.

You know it.

BBS Signature

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 05:57:39

At 9/17/21 05:48 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 9/17/21 05:01 AM, Sharp-Shooter36 wrote: Best of luck, everyone. You got this.
Let's goooo
You know it.

Maybe. Maybe not.

I'll leave that up for future me if I got the time.

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 08:47:26

yes :v

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 09:24:37

ok I know that I’m week 8

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 09:54:35

At 9/17/21 05:57 AM, Sharp-Shooter36 wrote:
At 9/17/21 05:48 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Let's goooo
You know it.
Maybe. Maybe not.
I'll leave that up for future me if I got the time.

Keep me updated if you do. Especially, if its a game.

BBS Signature

Wait another quick question

Where do I submit my art for this madness day?

Also what font is the auditor using? I don't know shit about fonts tbh.

Response to Madness Day and Gaming News 2021-09-17 12:41:05

At 9/17/21 11:57 AM, Dolorious wrote: Wait another quick question
Where do I submit my art for this madness day?
Also what font is the auditor using? I don't know shit about fonts tbh.

I don't know about the font, but you upload it directly to newgrounds.

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/submit/create