00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors Needed For Mod!

1,439 Views | 6 Replies

Voice Actors Needed For Mod! 2021-09-14 17:30:10

Interested in voicing a select cast of characters for a Star Wars Battlefront II Mod?

Look no further! We are holding auditions for the roles of a few select characters to be voiced!

DM for more details or comment below!

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Mod! 2021-09-15 16:43:58

Hey man, definitely interested to hear more. Check out my user page for examples of my work. Can also share with the NG VA Collab if you need a bunch more.

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Mod! 2021-09-15 17:36:03

At 9/15/21 04:43 PM, LuckyDee wrote: Hey man, definitely interested to hear more. Check out my user page for examples of my work. Can also share with the NG VA Collab if you need a bunch more.

We will definitely need more! thank you so much for your assistance we do need the help we can get!

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Mod! 2022-09-13 20:31:09

At 9/14/21 05:30 PM, TheWhiteWolfe wrote: Interested in voicing a select cast of characters for a Star Wars Battlefront II Mod?
Look no further! We are holding auditions for the roles of a few select characters to be voiced!

Hey Are You Still Doing This? If So I Would Like A Role

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Mod! 2022-09-21 21:30:00

At 9/14/21 05:30 PM, TheWhiteWolfe wrote: Interested in voicing a select cast of characters for a Star Wars Battlefront II Mod?

Would be more than happy to help on this project if you would have me.

Hi I'm interested

Response to Voice Actors Needed For Mod! 2022-09-23 05:55:35

@Gamedestroyer121, @EpikVA, @FreddyBluedream123 - this topic was put up over a year ago and has not been replied to since. I was involved at some point, and can inform you it was cancelled in the meantime.

@Gamedestroyer121 please consider the age of a topic you are responding to. A year's worth of silence does not warrant a response to get the topic going again. Feel free to reach out to the creator through DM, but don't resurrect the forum topic as it is needlessly confusing for all involved. Thank you.