00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

California has been invaded.

1,154 Views | 50 Replies

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 17:51:42

Ok so basically you're mad that some politicians are having rallies you don't agree with?

Also I am so not surprised you're from Cali.

Whatever people think of our politics, we don't need fearmongering, conspiracy driven, crazy, pest, from out of state trying to stir up shit for their own political fundraising benefit.

Haven't you been supporting this kind of thing for the past year or so though?

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 17:53:03

At 7/18/21 09:42 PM, Sequenced wrote: please keep telling us how much you hate trump it never gets boring

That's all this guy ever talks about nowadays. Trump's living in his head rent free, even when he's taking a break out of office.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 17:55:34

At 7/19/21 03:44 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Don't you live in Texas? Their GDP is better than yours at the very least. I've always liked California. They put warnings on products that have been shown to cause cancer and stuff, at least they appear to give a fuck about people.

Isn't Cali the place where they give out drugs to everyone and shit all over the streets? I don't think they've cared about the people for years...

But if you live there no disrespect to you. Just hate Cali in general.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 17:58:46

At 7/19/21 05:53 PM, UncleLad wrote:
At 7/18/21 09:42 PM, Sequenced wrote: please keep telling us how much you hate trump it never gets boring
That's all this guy ever talks about nowadays. Trump's living in his head rent free, even when he's taking a break out of office.

And you have argued that the election was stolen from Trump, and promoted other brainless fox news talking points, while always complaining about people being mean to you and Republicans.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 17:59:54

At 7/19/21 05:51 PM, UncleLad wrote: Ok so basically you're mad that some politicians are having rallies you don't agree with?
Also I am so not surprised you're from Cali.

Whatever people think of our politics, we don't need fearmongering, conspiracy driven, crazy, pest, from out of state trying to stir up shit for their own political fundraising benefit.
Haven't you been supporting this kind of thing for the past year or so though?

No, just mocking the trash that are trying add to the dumpster fire of stupidity.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 18:57:55

At this point we're better off just letting it burn itself outband start from fresh.

At 7/19/21 05:45 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 7/19/21 05:29 PM, Zachary wrote: Texas cannot even keep the power grid up during the winter or summer.
And those mouth breathing retards in California can't keep it from starting on fire every year despite all the tax money it collects.

-1 for Californian egalitarianism.

57% of the state is Federal land. 40% is the hands of private. And most of the fires are started by lightning. You should also look up the brown bark beetle, which is devastating our tree population, because of warming weather - cold weather use to kill them off. It would take 10's of billions to properly mange the land each year - money you think is being stolen from you.

So, Tony, all you have demonstrated is that you know shit, and this is more political for you, rather than rational.

Also, you said earlier that "Californians have been fleeing California in record numbers fdor a few years" when that is actually false.
There is a good amount where it's notable not record and I shouldn't have said that the majority of people I talk to who have left california say they feel neglected and ignored even though they pay large amount of taxes and the high cost of living.

Cost of living? Let me put this in perspective for you, since I live here. I can buy a hamburger meal on the coast for 10 bucks. I can buy the similar hamburger meal for 6 bucks in central California. And a bigger hamburger meal for 6 bucks in the mountains. Guess where it's a lot more expensive to live, and ask your self why. It has a lot to do with supply and demand. And then ask those people who left California about how much money they made before leaving it. I guarantee it's a lot more than similar jobs in your neck of the region - and probably better benefits and retirement packages to.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 21:23:57

At 7/19/21 05:55 PM, UncleLad wrote:
At 7/19/21 03:44 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Don't you live in Texas? Their GDP is better than yours at the very least. I've always liked California. They put warnings on products that have been shown to cause cancer and stuff, at least they appear to give a fuck about people.
Isn't Cali the place where they give out drugs to everyone

Wait what.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-19 23:22:11

At 7/19/21 05:58 PM, EdyKel wrote:
And you have argued that the election was stolen from Trump, and promoted other brainless fox news talking points, while always complaining about people being mean to you and Republicans.

too much cnn kool aid

lel

BBS Signature

At 7/19/21 11:22 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 7/19/21 05:58 PM, EdyKel wrote:
too much cnn kool aid

He watches that Fox News shit. I just go to Yahoo to read articles from both sides. Maybe you should do the same, instead of feeling sorry for yourself now that you can't suck on the Trump's magic wand to feel special anymore.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-21 12:32:42

At 7/19/21 03:44 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/18/21 07:05 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: lol Californians have been fleeing California in record numbers fdor a few years now infecting their idiocy into other states and now the shoe is on the other foot. And visiting Congressmen on top of it!

who cares California is a dumpster fire, maybe this will make it less of one a further shift to the right might do it some good.
Don't you live in Texas? Their GDP is better than yours at the very least. I've always liked California. They put warnings on products that have been shown to cause cancer and stuff, at least they appear to give a fuck about people.

This is one thing I love about California. I may not agree with everything they do, but if it wasn't for the state of California, none of the foods contaminated with lead, cadmium, and so forth would even have a warning label on them, and they certainly don't list these in the ingredients or on the nutrition label.

Technically, a company could just refuse to sell their product in California, and forego such labels. But I make it a policy not to buy their products. Yes I've seen shady seafood that, on the can, says it's not legal to sell in California, but doesn't specify why. My guess is because it contains lead or something, and they know this, but no other state legally requires them to admit it, and the FDA certainly doesn't (but should). So it seems like some sketch legal loophole.

Also, for the people who don't care about such labels, what does having one more label on a product hurt? It is informational. You can just as easily ignore it if you like.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 01:32:27

At 7/21/21 12:32 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 7/19/21 03:44 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/18/21 07:05 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: lol Californians have been fleeing California in record numbers fdor a few years now infecting their idiocy into other states and now the shoe is on the other foot. And visiting Congressmen on top of it!

who cares California is a dumpster fire, maybe this will make it less of one a further shift to the right might do it some good.
Don't you live in Texas? Their GDP is better than yours at the very least. I've always liked California. They put warnings on products that have been shown to cause cancer and stuff, at least they appear to give a fuck about people.
This is one thing I love about California. I may not agree with everything they do, but if it wasn't for the state of California, none of the foods contaminated with lead, cadmium, and so forth would even have a warning label on them, and they certainly don't list these in the ingredients or on the nutrition label.

Technically, a company could just refuse to sell their product in California, and forego such labels. But I make it a policy not to buy their products. Yes I've seen shady seafood that, on the can, says it's not legal to sell in California, but doesn't specify why. My guess is because it contains lead or something, and they know this, but no other state legally requires them to admit it, and the FDA certainly doesn't (but should). So it seems like some sketch legal loophole.

Also, for the people who don't care about such labels, what does having one more label on a product hurt? It is informational. You can just as easily ignore it if you like.

Also "dolphin safe" can't really be verified and bribes are frequent. It harms them at least from the big nets and some still die from it. Big commercial fishing is bad for the environment and small local and tribal fisherman who depend on the food for survival unlike us.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 05:04:58

DOES THAT MEAN WW3?

Give Me A Decillion Pounds

BBS Signature

At 7/19/21 11:22 PM, Sequenced wrote: too much cnn kool aid

Public Service Announcement: TDS can kill if left untreated by causing e-meltdowns, online screeching and other cringeworthy behavior which increases the chances of suffering from loss of personality(NPCitis), basal ganglia hemorrhage(Brain damage), myocardial infarction(Heart attack) and even cirrhosis (Liver failure). If you believe that you are affected by TDS, please seek help immediately. Treating TDS is possible through a program of rebuilding self-respect, easing off on the addiction to attention and coming to terms with the fact that the mainstream media is lying. If you know someone who has been affected by TDS, guide them to seek treatment rather than make fun of them.

Be particularly aware of the TDS-Delta (DeSantis) variant, as it is 5 times more contagious and possibly 5 times as lethal.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 09:00:39

Really drinking the fox News koolaid arent ya bud?

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 09:27:59

a lot of people say california is a dumpster fire. well, california is not the dumpster fire. the whole usa is! it's just so painfully obvious in california because for ages people have idolised the place. no matter where you are, rest assured: the poor are getting screwed over by the rich.

- signed, ME

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 09:34:04

callyfornya

Octillery Social Credit Test DX | Octillery VS Collection

You ever take a rat...cut it open, stick your pee pee in, let it live? You remind me of that rat.

BBS Signature

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 10:06:55

protest against communism?

i knew california was fucked and had a lot of people leaving their state but I did not know something like a protest against communism was needed. what is happening over in America???

Vatteland u Ehri

BBS Signature

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 11:55:58

At 7/22/21 09:00 AM, Richard wrote:
Really drinking the fox News koolaid arent ya bud?

I'm more of American Death Cult chocolate milk kind of guy.

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-22 13:03:45

At 7/22/21 10:06 AM, SysNicat wrote: protest against communism?
i knew california was fucked and had a lot of people leaving their state but I did not know something like a protest against communism was needed. what is happening over in America???

It is not needed, but that has never stopped anybody.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to California has been invaded. 2021-07-27 00:17:16

At 7/18/21 08:15 PM, HeatherAran wrote:
At 7/18/21 07:17 PM, Poseidon00 wrote: California is a beautiful state, but the one thing I couldn't understand was why they allow such pervasive homelessness. I've been across a decent chunk of the country and nobody has whole tent communities like California does. It's a plague and there should have been a massive effort to solve it.
Portland lmfao

Denver lmfao