00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

soniccrackers23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tales From The Gas Station

135 Views | 6 Replies

Tales From The Gas Station 2021-07-09 03:27:01

I recently started working at a gas station and have already accumulated enough experiences for several new Clerks films. It's seriously fantastic, I once had a customer tell me he wears big hats to protect his face from "Jeff Bezos' fuckin satellite cameras", but the best story so far has been:

About a week in (I'm on week 4 or 5 now), my boss asked me to train this new guy and I'm just like "Sure?"

He introduces himself to me only as "Neo" and throughout the day it goes from good to great. Early on, he caught me listening to some Geedorah or something while I unload a shipment of beer and says "OH shit you're into rap?" and proceeds to show me his terrible soundcloud page. It was auto-tune drowned emo rap about fuckin' hoes and getting backstabbed. Later on in his shift, he told me he was a single parent, and even facetimed the baby momma at one point during his shift, which she answered crying "I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU, YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON I NEED TO HEAR RIGHT NOW". Throughout the day, he revealed to me that he was getting a neck tattoo, wanted to join the army "because there are too many fake people here", and that his kid was home alone until the end of the shift.

Towards the end, he takes a 20-minute bathroom break and comes back all jittery, and having forgotten most of what he'd learned all day. He's complaining that his car is in the shop and he didn't wanna have to walk home, even though it was five minutes. I felt bad and offered to drive--a drive which took almost 25 minutes. On our way out, he starts aggressively hitting on this female customer, I'm talkin' "Come on baby, take me home with you! You know you want this!" When we got in my car he was like "She wanted to FUCK, huh?"

Have any of my fellow NGers worked as a gas station clerk? Do you guys have any good stories to tell?

I need a tanning bed, a 3D life to keep me from the cold.

BBS Signature

Response to Tales From The Gas Station 2021-07-09 03:28:56

At 7/9/21 03:27 AM, kruno5gaming wrote: hydrogen 2 oxygen

Thank you Kruno, very cool

BBS Signature

Response to Tales From The Gas Station 2021-07-09 03:30:54

At 7/9/21 03:27 AM, PurpleShoes wrote: I recently started working at a gas station and have already accumulated enough experiences for several new Clerks films. It's seriously fantastic, I once had a customer tell me he wears big hats to protect his face from "Jeff Bezos' fuckin satellite cameras", but the best story so far has been:

About a week in (I'm on week 4 or 5 now), my boss asked me to train this new guy and I'm just like "Sure?"
He introduces himself to me only as "Neo" and throughout the day it goes from good to great. Early on, he caught me listening to some Geedorah or something while I unload a shipment of beer and says "OH shit you're into rap?" and proceeds to show me his terrible soundcloud page. It was auto-tune drowned emo rap about fuckin' hoes and getting backstabbed. Later on in his shift, he told me he was a single parent, and even facetimed the baby momma at one point during his shift, which she answered crying "I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU, YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON I NEED TO HEAR RIGHT NOW". Throughout the day, he revealed to me that he was getting a neck tattoo, wanted to join the army "because there are too many fake people here", and that his kid was home alone until the end of the shift.

Towards the end, he takes a 20-minute bathroom break and comes back all jittery, and having forgotten most of what he'd learned all day. He's complaining that his car is in the shop and he didn't wanna have to walk home, even though it was five minutes. I felt bad and offered to drive--a drive which took almost 25 minutes. On our way out, he starts aggressively hitting on this female customer, I'm talkin' "Come on baby, take me home with you! You know you want this!" When we got in my car he was like "She wanted to FUCK, huh?"

Have any of my fellow NGers worked as a gas station clerk? Do you guys have any good stories to tell?

Idk but I have a good story, there once lived a newgrounder and everyone died. T h e e n d

Lookin for who asked, I like edgy and flash stuff. Heard Candice and Joe got in a relationship recently. GODDAMN IT WEGRA!

BBS Signature

Response to Tales From The Gas Station 2021-07-09 03:32:53

At 7/9/21 03:30 AM, NenesKnife wrote: Idk but I have a good story, there once lived a newgrounder and everyone died. T h e e n d

Woah that happened to me this one time, too!

BBS Signature

Response to Tales From The Gas Station 2021-07-09 03:41:40

Bro just work at like walmart or something I think they pay their cashiers twice what a gas station clerk makes STARTING.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Tales From The Gas Station 2021-07-09 04:03:13

your coworker sounds like someone I would be best friends with

BBS Signature

Response to Tales From The Gas Station 2021-07-09 04:19:40

At 7/9/21 03:27 AM, PurpleShoes wrote: I recently started working at a gas station and have already accumulated enough experiences for several new Clerks films. It's seriously fantastic, I once had a customer tell me he wears big hats to protect his face from "Jeff Bezos' fuckin satellite cameras", but the best story so far has been:

I feel so bad for the girl lmao, but that sounds insane. We need more stories dude, at this point I know Gas Stations are different dimensional voids with all the gas station tales on the internet