00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

soniccrackers23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles

261 Views | 22 Replies

iu_351247_8472848.png

I've hated this bastard since I was 8 years old because he's a full of himself leader who is the goody two shoes with a personality of a can anybody who likes this bitch deserves the worst because they don't conform into my opinion I HATE HIM

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 18:29:53

Hey now, TMNT 2012 Leonardo is cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 18:30:06

I don't dislike him, but Venus is way superior than him. Venus deserves better. She just lacks representation in the TMNT franchise.

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 18:41:17

At 7/7/21 06:28 PM, UggoSonno wrote: An opposing opinion I don’t care Tmnt anymore

I don't care about it either but I still have to say my piece since I was a child

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 18:48:23

Its always a good movie

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 18:51:57

At 7/7/21 06:50 PM, cupheadswife wrote: why are you yelling at that frog

Errmm, that's not a frog.

I think you'll find that's actually a "Battletoad."

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 18:55:40

Did anyone watch some of the episodes from final seasons of TMNT 2012? They were weird

Coolier than thou

Best Toon

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 19:02:20

At 7/7/21 06:55 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote: Did anyone watch some of the episodes from final seasons of TMNT 2012? They were weird

That final season was interesting. The Halloween eps were legit better than they had any right to be and are some of my favorites of the whole series.

The Mutant Apocalypse episodes were just fucked.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 20:11:24

LOL

LOVE AND PEACE!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 20:32:05

What about in the 80s show

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 20:49:05

tmnt fucking sucks

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 20:54:16

At 7/7/21 08:49 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: tmnt fucking sucks

iu_351366_3457321.jpg

that's not very cowabunga of you...

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 21:09:21

At 7/7/21 06:30 PM, VampireKisses17 wrote: I don't dislike him, but Venus is way superior than him. Venus deserves better. She just lacks representation in the TMNT franchise.

I want to coom in the big booba turtle.

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-07 22:01:50

Raphael rulez brah

Peel back the bark for a hidden message.

BBS Signature

Idk what version of the TMNT you grew up with... but as a 90's kid, I had the original cartoon.

iu_351481_2939046.jpg

The four turtles' personalities were based loosely upon their source material (comic books), I believe.

Michaelangelo was a party-dude surfer

Donatello was a nerd

Rafael was a hardass

And of course Leonardo was their virtuous leader.

...but they made all the turtles very much the same in many ways to appeal to children... and their personalities never really stood out aside from very basic things.

The extent of what we got was Leonardo making a plan... Donatello providing useful info and analysis of a mission and providing technology to assist... Rafael and Michaelangelo mostly being the muscle... of course making personality-appropriate commentary. ...and Leonardo basically pushing the others to execute the plan.

Leonardo was just as strong as the others, but he had all the properties a leader had... which included boosting the group's morale, and dedication to completing a mission logic and reason.

He was always my favorite. ...and compared to all the others he was the "cool" one. You were supposed to like him.

Now idk wat version of the turtles you got... but I know for sure if you don't like Leonardo, its not the same version of the show I got.

If they made him into a goody-2shoes I could totally understand you hating him... but you should check out the original cartoon and see wat u think!

He might end up being your fave!

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-08 18:08:22

At 7/7/21 06:26 PM, MuteRoot wrote:
I've hated this bastard since I was 8 years old because he's a full of himself leader who is the goody two shoes with a personality of a can anybody who likes this bitch deserves the worst because they don't conform into my opinion I HATE HIM

He wasn't like that in the 80s and 90s....

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-08 19:21:10

At 7/7/21 07:02 PM, metalsonic655 wrote:
At 7/7/21 06:55 PM, Deity-Donkus wrote: Did anyone watch some of the episodes from final seasons of TMNT 2012? They were weird
That final season was interesting. The Halloween eps were legit better than they had any right to be and are some of my favorites of the whole series.

Kinda dislike the later episodes

they kinda felt like they were losing track of what the show was but idk i never watched original tmnt so idk if og was like that too

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-08 19:26:10

At 7/8/21 07:21 PM, Tsarfield wrote:
At 7/7/21 07:02 PM, metalsonic655 wrote:

Kinda dislike the later episodes
they kinda felt like they were losing track of what the show was but idk i never watched original tmnt so idk if og was like that too

I think season 4 was meant to be the last but Nick greenlit the show for one last season so they just decided to go nuts, to mixed results. Some of the episodes were great, but others just kinda sucked.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-09 04:03:28

At 7/7/21 10:59 PM, 0N1MU5HA wrote: Idk what version of the TMNT you grew up with... but as a 90's kid, I had the original cartoon.

The four turtles' personalities were based loosely upon their source material (comic books), I believe.

Michaelangelo was a party-dude surfer
Donatello was a nerd
Rafael was a hardass
And of course Leonardo was their virtuous leader.

...but they made all the turtles very much the same in many ways to appeal to children... and their personalities never really stood out aside from very basic things.

The extent of what we got was Leonardo making a plan... Donatello providing useful info and analysis of a mission and providing technology to assist... Rafael and Michaelangelo mostly being the muscle... of course making personality-appropriate commentary. ...and Leonardo basically pushing the others to execute the plan.

Leonardo was just as strong as the others, but he had all the properties a leader had... which included boosting the group's morale, and dedication to completing a mission logic and reason.

He was always my favorite. ...and compared to all the others he was the "cool" one. You were supposed to like him.

Now idk wat version of the turtles you got... but I know for sure if you don't like Leonardo, its not the same version of the show I got.

If they made him into a goody-2shoes I could totally understand you hating him... but you should check out the original cartoon and see wat u think!

He might end up being your fave!

iu_352554_7123173.jpg

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-09 04:20:09

I agree, Brad Pitt was better in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

I need a tanning bed, a 3D life to keep me from the cold.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-09 05:47:26

Yeeey you finally made this thread ^-^ <3

Bad english, sorry.

Árvíztűrő tükörfúrógép

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-09 08:29:49

No thanks, he's not my type.

Response to Fuck leonardo from the Ninja Turtles 2021-07-09 08:41:33

U know what, you're totally right. He's just like the 98.5% of all the anime main characters.